The Education Forum

HSCA Interview transcripts from ROKC

Guest Bart Kamp

Tom, did I say anything of the like?

We dug them up and I published them for everyone's reading pleasure and that's that!

If I had my observations / conclusions I would have have posted them, but I am tied up with a ton of other stuff.

Best

B

We dug them up and I published them for everyone's reading pleasure and that's that!

If I had my observations / conclusions I would have have posted them, but I am tied up with a ton of other stuff.

Best

B

Sorry Bart,

I was being sarcastic. I think this guy had a lot to hide--hence the sweating smilie. He was less cooperative and more evasive than even Pierre Fink. And I DO appreciate that you posted these, especially the Jamison of the Miami SS.

Sorry for the misunderstanding,

Tom

Edited by Tom Neal

Besides tidying the docs and posting these, my involvement has been minimal. The credit goes to ROKC!

I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I have.

If we get more then I shall add them here.

Stas T Raikin - CIA

Paul McCaghren - DPD

Robert J Jamison - Secret Service

Re the Spat T Raikin interview:

I suppose you do know that "John Harris" is "Jones Harris" --a JFK researcher (who I knew reasonably well way back when (1979-81).)

DSL

Best

B

Sorry Bart,

I was being sarcastic. I think this guy had a lot to hide--hence the sweating smilie. He was less cooperative and more evasive than even Pierre Fink. And I DO appreciate that you posted these, especially the Jamison of the Miami SS.

Sorry for the misunderstanding,

Tom

No worries, I am doing a 2hr presentation this weekend and the graphics for this take all my time, plus I have a q&a w Malcolm Blunt the day after. Bit swamped....

Next week is much better for me.

Besides tidying the docs and posting these, my involvement has been minimal. The credit goes to ROKC!

I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I have.

If we get more then I shall add them here.

Stas T Raikin - CIA

Paul McCaghren - DPD

Robert J Jamison - Secret Service

Re the Spat T Raikin interview:

I suppose you do know that "John Harris" is "Jones Harris" --a JFK researcher (who I knew reasonably well way back when (1979-81).)

DSL

Thanks David, I already thought so, but it was their spelling and documents and like I mentioned I have been a bit swamped this past week.