The Education Forum

8th Annual JFK Assassination conference Nov. 20-22, 2020

Posted by Judyth Baker and reposted by Kris Millegan today on Facebook:

Big announcement! We have figured out how to safely hold The 8th Annual JFK Assassination Conference! When you come (Nov. 20-21-22, with a special kick-off on Thursday, Nov. 19, to The Doubletree, Market Center), you won't have to worry so much about COVID-19! We are making arrangements to provide everyone who comes to the conference to receive a FREE GERMICIDAL UV LAMP (yours to keep!) that you can use to totally disinfect every square inch of your hotel room, your food and even the mask they may still want you to wear! A deep concern has been your safety, and the safety of our speakers and witnesses. This is a historic conference. Here you can meet original witnesses and first-generation researchers-- many are getting old and will not be with us much longer. Abraham Bolden {JFK's Secret Service) and Hugh Clark (JFK Honor Guard, a witness that JFK's body arrived ahead of the official casket) are good examples: both are facing life-threatening challenges even as I write. COME AND MEET LIVING HISTORY! Go to https://www.jfkdallasconference.com -- the Truth will set you free! [personal note to all my friends: ==please forgive me for not posting until now--am in the process of moving! Think you'll be pleased, when you find out WHERE! Ever since Bush the Elder died, the "funny" (not) things that used to happen haven't been happening anymore. 1f642.png:-) Thank you for buying autographed copies of ME & LEE (PayPal, $35, to therealjudythvarybaker@gmail.com) -- which have helped me get medical insurance and funds toward being able to stay in the US, where I've been trapped! [my home is in Sweden, and trying to keep the bills paid THERE while being stranded in the US has not been easy! At this time, Sweden -- and the EU-- is not allowing Americans in. Dear friends have taken over my home while I'm forced to stay in the US] God bless you for all your wonderful help, during this stressful time! love, judyth 2764.png<3

jfkdallasconference.com

“2020: YEAR OF ACTION!” Meet living witnesses, the great researchers, the truth-tellers — face-to-face! Murder, treason and cover-up changed our country forever, but we still can TURN THE TIDE. COME! HEAR! BE INSPIRED! JFK told us, “One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.....
Edited by Douglas Caddy