The Education Forum

An unjust accusation: Ruth Paine and the TSBD job of Oswald

8 hours ago, David Lifton said:

Greg: I'm not denying LHO said this ("I want an office job, downtown," but can you provide a source (and/or citation)?  Regardless of what you post here, could you please respond to me directly, at  dlifton@gmai.com       Thanks.  DSL

Hi David, I thought I did provide a source and citation. Pages 33-34 of the Laura Kittrell manuscript, "Sightings of LHO, Oct. 1963". So far as I know that manuscript is available at only one place and that is the link below. If you are unable to find or verify the pages of the Laura Kittrell mss with the quote let me know.

On 5/3/2022 at 5:18 PM, Greg Doudna said:

(The typed version of the Kittrell manuscript is available at the John Armstrong Collection site at https://digitalcollections-baylor.quartexcollections.com/poage-collections/john-armstrong-collection. Because I found it difficult to access at that site, to save others the same difficulty here is how: Hit "Search Collections". Search for "Kittrell". Click on first search listing, "Sightings of LHO, Oct. 1963--Laura Kittrell" (187 images). Click on "Download" button to lower left. A popup screen will give you three choices and ask what you want; click the choice, "Full Asset". Click "Download". It should now be on your computer.)