The Education Forum

JFK autopsy doctor says they were given instructions on what they could do

Henry Frost

Good point! he would have gained access to all the material if he had lived to be President..knowing of his fight against unlawfulness and organized crime, he would have been most relentless to bring all parties to justice.  Another thing I have pondered over in years past, would RFK have been able to walk out of the ambassador hotel that night if he had lost the primary?  I have heard it said that if you take the primary in California, its a good indicator you will win the election.

1 hour ago, Pat Speer said:

That Humes chose not to section the brain when conducting the supplemental autopsy, moreover, only adds to the possibility he was under orders to restrict his findings to two bullets striking Kennedy, and two bullets only...

It is stunning to think that the brain was not serially sectioned, given that it is the best way to determine the direction and path of a bullet(s).

During his Clay Shaw testimony, which they asked about in the ARRB deposition, Dr. Finck said he "believed" Dr. Humes did section the brain.

I went through this ARRB memorandum, and sectioning may or may not have occurred, photos of them may or may not have been taken, and the photos of the brain in the archives may or may not be those of JFK.

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/arrb/staff_memos/pdf/DH_BrainExams.pdf

Got it.

Edited by Henry Frost

26 minutes ago, Henry Frost said:

It is stunning to think that the brain was not serially sectioned, given that it is the best way to determine the direction and path of a bullet(s).

During his Clay Shaw testimony, which they asked about in the ARRB deposition, Dr. Finck said he "believed" Dr. Humes did section the brain.

I went through this ARRB memorandum, and sectioning may or may not have occurred, photos of them may or may not have been taken, and the photos of the brain in the archives may or may not be those of JFK.

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/arrb/staff_memos/pdf/DH_BrainExams.pdf

Got it.

To be clear, that memorandum was not approved by the ARRB, and is not reflective of the board's views on the matter. Doug Horne, who was anxious to prove Lifton's theory of body alteration, got a job with the ARRB and was able to place a number of memos into the record that raised questions about the official story. But the board itself was not tasked with coming to any conclusions on the medical evidence, and did not come to any conclusions on the medical evidence. 

In fact, strange as it may seem, the majority of the board (maybe even all its members, I'm not sure) claimed their work, if anything, supported the conclusion Oswald acted alone.