The Education Forum

George de Mohrenschildt - Haïti - not just geology

Two answers Paul,  first off because Tipping Point is actually available for online reading (for free) on the MFF site.    Second because my publisher (Rex at MFF) basically did all the work on the print book for free as we are doing it strictly for fund raising for MFF and Rex had an immense amount of trouble working with an Amazon app on the Kindle version.  Basically he decided he had to move on to other MFF chores (we will be announcing some user friendly enhancements to MFF viewing and usage soon, some are already in place).  

Hopefully we will also be making another couple of significant announcements which Rex is involved with at MFF - and given that he is the only real volunteer working on the site hard decisions have to be made about how to use his time.

It may shock a few folks, but over my career of publishing a number books I finally hit the point were even small commercial publishers were unwilling to take on the type of history books I do and if it were not for Rex (for Tipping Point) and  Mike Swanson (who published In Denial which included my new Cuba Project and Bay of Pigs research) my last two books simply would never have happened.