The Education Forum

The Many Paths of JEAN PIERRE LAFITTE Part 2

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Well, this is just weird.  I ordered A Terrible Mistake this morning about 8:30.   I ordered it as much for the chapters on Pierre Laffite and George Hunter White as I did the subject, Frank Olson.  I'd read the 30 pages on him in Poisoner in Chief and seen Wormwood but thought I might learn more from it and given the other subjects and it being Nine Hundred pages.  I could swear I've read a little more on both Olson and White but can't remember where at the moment.  As I've just read Coup, any more info on Laffite will be interesting.

I've had A Secret Order for several years.  In particular the chapter on Adele Edisen is wild, it seems credible but at the same time incredible.  The Chapter on David Sanchez Morales was enlightening.

I know Hank has children and grandchildren who should receive royalties.  Surviving on social security and less than a thousand bucks a month from TRS I (thought I was going to buy) a used copy.  They listed one for $10.84, I clicked.  $5.99 shipping.  The one below it on a list said 11.00 plus 3.99, it also said new copy in the comments.  It showed the seller was Suppressed Books, click for more info.  Will be shipped from Trine Day.  What, that's the publisher!  IDK, maybe the family will still bet a buck or two after all, as opposed to what they may get from a "New" $30.00 plus shipping.  My copy of Coup is of course new.

Still weird that it's being talked about today here after I bought it this morning.  What was Hank's saying, high synchronicity and ???

Further, I received an e-mail at 2:10 this afternoon that it had already shipped, which surprised me as this can often take 2-3 days.

Synchronicity!

Trine Day published both ATM and ASO.

Didn't we talk about Tom O'Neil's Chaos

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, Jim Rose said:

So will Wormwood Exposed ever be released?

I know that Trine Day was hopeful that Hank’s M/s which is intended to set the record straight following the Errol Morris documentary (as well as his draft of the Hunter- White book in progress) was well enough along to bring across the finish line. To my knowledge, those projects are stalled.

Edited by Leslie Sharp