The Education Forum

Discrepancy between floors of the Texas School Book Depository

Was watching this YouTube video that is definitely coming from an Oswald did it slant, but actually gives a little more credence to other theories and is a little more open minded than most straight up Oswald did it docs. They try to shoot down the witnesses who differ from the official story but at least they acknowledge that other people saw or heard different things. The thing about this case is that you can often find great bits of information or ideas even from media that is directly opposed to your own beliefs or point-of-view. There is a point in this video where they address the confusion as to people describing things they saw or heard and what floor it was on. This was the first time I can recall hearing it described this way so I found it noteworthy. Maybe I have heard or read this before but forgot. But I have been studying this case at least since I was 11 or 12 and I'm 45 now and I don't recall anyone pointing out that people could get confused when counting the floors of the TSBD. Because of how the bottom floor doesn't have the windows and then the seventh floor windows look vastly different from the 2nd-6th floor windows. I found this pretty interesting. At least it offers some kind of explanation as to confusion from witnesses about what floor they saw possible gunman in or whatever. Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you guys. Still watching it and as it gets later into the video it definitely gets more one sided, but like I said I can find those nuggets of info, those diamonds in the rough even in the lone nutter stuff.