The Education Forum

The Evidence that Convicts the CIA of the JFK Assassination

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

The Evidence that Convicts the CIA of the JFK Assassination, Part 4 - LewRockwell

Article allows reading of parts 1, 2 and 3 also.

There is more hard evidence to convict David von Plein of the murder of JFK due to his obsession, if we go by the "guilt by association" of the writer you have cited. There is also a wealth of documented evidence pointing to a Mafia leader in New Orleans that no one wants to deal with. We know that CIA interests tied to Robert F. Kennedy were working with Mafia hit men targeting Fidel Castro, and therefore it is very, very possible to see a New Orleans Mafia boss with a grudge against Bobby Kennedy personally, turning the tables and killing his brother - which then cost Bobby his job. As for LHO he does appear to be one of a number of stooges, but Jack Ruby was a man with Mafia ties and Mafia interests. If the writer (Rockwell) wanted to talk about the CIA he should have been very specific and limited his accusation to discussed Bobby Kennedy's CIA franchise in South Miami. Oops, now I am talking about Mr. Plein's God Family, but there is the evidence, and Mr. Plein is a devoted follower of the Kennedy mythology who cannot even begin to consider the hard evidence that is available.

Logically, IMO - no CIA involvement, No Mafia involvement, no Cuban or Russian involvement.

if CIA involved, whoever was involved would have been hanged within a week by JFK’s allies.

if Mob was involved, they would have been assassinated within the week by JFK’s Allies.

if Cuba or a Russia were involved, WWIII would have ensued.

The only persons capable of getting away with killing the president is the JCS and the secret service.  All they had to do is give orders to all the agencies, hire a handful of gunmen and string the media.

3 hours ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

Logically, IMO - no CIA involvement, No Mafia involvement, no Cuban or Russian involvement.

if CIA involved, whoever was involved would have been hanged within a week by JFK’s allies.

if Mob was involved, they would have been assassinated within the week by JFK’s Allies.

if Cuba or a Russia were involved, WWIII would have ensued.

The only persons capable of getting away with killing the president is the JCS and the secret service.  All they had to do is give orders to all the agencies, hire a handful of gunmen and string the media.

Keyvan, you are in the right State to find the answers to the question "who ordered the hit."

Your answer is in your last line "all they had to do".

Yet this line of yours is a contradiction of your third line "if Mob was involved, they would have been assassinated within the week by JFK's Allies."

Now you are turning RFK-JFK into a "Mob".

Well its true there was an "Irish Mafia" but they did not order a hit because they were part of the crowd in Miami operating a CIA-Mafia-Cuban expat group planning to invade Cuba under the banner of AMWORLD that no one was supposed to know about. That is what opened the door to the opportunistic killing of JFK so that no one dare spill the beans.

The answer is in your State, Keyvan and in New Orleans in particular.

1 hour ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Keyvan, you are in the right State to find the answers to the question "who ordered the hit."

Your answer is in your last line "all they had to do".

Yet this line of yours is a contradiction of your third line "if Mob was involved, they would have been assassinated within the week by JFK's Allies."

Now you are turning RFK-JFK into a "Mob".

Well its true there was an "Irish Mafia" but they did not order a hit because they were part of the crowd in Miami operating a CIA-Mafia-Cuban expat group planning to invade Cuba under the banner of AMWORLD that no one was supposed to know about. That is what opened the door to the opportunistic killing of JFK so that no one dare spill the beans.

The answer is in your State, Keyvan and in New Orleans in particular.

There is no contradiction and there are no answers in Louisiana.

I am sure you are familiar with the Valkyrie plot against Hitler on July 20, 1945?

It involved a small number of high ranking officers from the German Wehrmacht (Armed Forces).

These officers were able to mobilize a whole country to assassinate Hitler with a pen and paper.

Similar to what happened in the assassination of JFK.  Most people had no idea why they were doing what they were told to do.

Most likely culprit is General Curtis Lemay(a segregationist), Edward Lansdale pulling the strings.  They infiltrated the Secret Service and used the cover of school integration as justification to assassinate JFK.

These Generals were untouchable as they had full control of the US government and media.

All this talk about CIA as a faction that killed JFK is a narrative by authors who sole job is to take peoples money.

Saying the CIA did is using a wide brush to implicate rank and file career workers who took orders from the Generals.

So to point out, there is no contradiction and there is nothing to find in Louisiana.

1 minute ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

There is no contradiction and there are no answers in Louisiana.

I am sure you are familiar with the Valkyrie plot against Hitler on July 20, 1945?

It involved a small number of high ranking officers from the German Wehrmacht (Armed Forces).

These officers were able to mobilize a whole country to assassinate Hitler with a pen and paper.

Similar to what happened in the assassination of JFK.  Most people had no idea why they were doing what they were told to do.

Most likely culprit is General Curtis Lemay(a segregationist), Edward Lansdale pulling the strings.  They infiltrated the Secret Service and used the cover of school integration as justification to assassinate JFK.

These Generals were untouchable as they had full control of the US government and media.

All this talk about CIA as a faction that killed JFK is a narrative by authors who sole job is to take peoples money.

Saying the CIA did is using a wide brush to implicate rank and file career workers who took orders from the Generals.

So to point out, there is no contradiction and there is nothing to find in Louisiana.

Ah yes, another candidate for the Steve Martin School.

Please address point number one before switching to point number two.

You are sitting on a furore (not a fortune, nor a fuhrer.)

🤐

3 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Ah yes, another candidate for the Steve Martin School.

Please address point number one before switching to point number two.

You are sitting on a furore (not a fortune, nor a fuhrer.)

🤐

Maybe you should ask numbered questions.  Something you failed to do.  No numbers and no questions.

I don’t understand why you are getting upset and why are you using ad hominem attacks?

You wrote to what tantamount to Gibberish with absolutely no prove.  I reply to your post, something that we all do to discuss of different opinions and point of views.  You start an ad hominem attack.  You then ask me to reply to points in your convoluted reply of a post with no questions asked.

I asked you a question, it is the sentence that ends with a “?”.

After you answer the question I asked you, you can then ask me questions to a point/s on the statement I made.

Keyan, I NEVER engage in ad hominem attacks, even though I do get attacked in this way by others.

In reply I ask you to read your first sentence in your first reply to me.

That is the 'Steve Martin' point number one.

You dismissed it and then moved on with a slab of stuff that is irrelevant to me and to the issue being discussed.

Go back to YOUR first sentence which is dismissive, and this time answer it.

There is absolutely no need to go on to a point number two that I am not interested in - until you answer point number one.

Please, don't accuse me of what you are doing to me!

20 Facts Indicating the Oswald Project Was Run by the CIA

1. CIA accountant James Wilcott testified that he made payments to an encrypted account for “Oswald or the Oswald Project.”  Contemporaneous HSCA notes indicate Wilcott told staffers, but wasn't allowed to say in Executive session, that the cryptonym for the CIA's "Oswald Project" was RX-ZIM.

2. A 1978 CIA memo indicates that a CIA operations officer “had run an agent into the USSR, that man having met a Russian girl and eventually marrying her,” a case very similar to Oswald’s and clearly indicating that the Agency ran a “false defector” program in the 1950s.

3. Robert Webster and LHO "defected" a few months apart in 1959, both tried to "defect" on a Saturday, both possessed "sensitive" information of possible value to the Russians, both were befriended by Marina Prusakova, and both returned to the United States in the spring of 1962.

4. Richard Sprague, Richard Schweiker, and CIA agents Donald Norton and Joseph Newbrough all said LHO was associated with the CIA. 

5. CIA employee Donald Deneslya said he read reports of a CIA "contact" who had worked at a radio factory in Minsk and returned to the US with a Russian wife and child.

6. Kenneth Porter, employee of CIA-connected Collins Radio, probably left his family to marry (and possibly monitor) Marina Oswald after LHO’s death.

7. George Joannides, CIA case officer and paymaster for DRE (which LHO had attempted to infiltrate) was put in charge of lying to the HSCA and never told them of his relationship to DRE.

8. For his achievements, Joannides was given a medal by the CIA.

9. FBI took Oswald off the watch list at the same time a CIA cable gave him a clean bill of political health, weeks after Oswald’s New Orleans arrest and less than two months before the assassination.

10. Oswald’s lengthy “Lives of Russian Workers” essay reads like a pretty good intelligence report.

11. Oswald’s possessions were searched for microdots.

12. Oswald owned an expensive Minox spy camera, which the FBI tried to make disappear.

13. Even the official cover story of the radar operator near American U-2 planes defecting to Russia, saying he would give away all his secrets, and returning home without penalty smells like a spy story.

14. CIA's Richard Case Nagell clearly knew about the plot to assassinate JFK and LHO’s relation to it, and he said that the CIA and the FBI ignored his warnings.

15. LHO always seemed poor as a church mouse, until it was time to go “on assignment.”  For his Russian adventure, we’re to believe he saved all the money he needed for first class European hotels and private tour guides in Moscow from the non-convertible USMC script he saved. In the summer of 1963, he once again seemed to have enough money to travel abroad to Communist nations.

16. To this day, the CIA claims it never interacted with Oswald, that it didn’t even bother debriefing him after the “defection.” What utter bs….

17. After he “defected” to the Soviet Union in 1959, bragging to U.S. embassy personnel in Moscow that he would tell the Russians everything he knew about U.S. military secrets, he returns to the U.S. without punishment and is then in 1963 given the OK to travel to Cuba and the Soviet Union again!

18. Allen Dulles, the CIA director fired by JFK, and the Warren Commission clearly wanted the truth hidden from the public to protect sources and methods of intelligence agencies such as the CIA. Earl Warren said, “Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security.”

19. CIA's Ann Egerter, who worked for J.J. Angleton's Counterintelligence Special Interest Group (CI/SIG), opened a "201" file on Oswald on December 9, 1960.  Egerter testified to the HSCA: "We were charged with the investigation of Agency personnel....”  When asked if the purpose was to "investigate Agency employees," she answered, "That is correct."  When asked, "Would there be any other reason for opening up a file?" she answered, "No, I can't think of one."

20. President Kennedy and the CIA clearly were at war with each other in the weeks immediately before his assassination, as evidenced by Arthur Krock's infamous defense of the Agency in the Oct. 3, 1963 New York Times. “Oswald” was the CIA’s pawn.

Krock_CIA.jpeg

Jim, I agree, whoever the CIA, or a branch of the CIA was  'running' as an agent or agents of some sort under variations of the name Lee Harvey Oswald, there is no doubt a tangled thread involving a lot of misinformation overlapped the events leading up to and including November 22, 1963. Trying to untangle the specifics and decipher what is true and what is false from this jumble is impossible. There has to be another backstory, a thread overlooked to date which creates its own timeline and snares the various participants in JFK's murder.

I have found one such thread and it is tied to ships which are also tied to the CIA.

The thing about ships, even before the days of satnav, is that they have birthdays and registrations of where they were and who owned them and what they were doing. Part of that documentation comes from insurance requirements.

It is information overlooked by everyone until now.

This documentation shows who had an interest in the murder of JFK and why. It also leads to the entanglement of a lot people having unrelated plans that they had (and have) no wish to expose. It was this factor that came to light and was brought to the attention of a Mafia boss in New Orleans which he then exploited to his own benefit.