The Education Forum

Landis and Tucker Carlson Reveal Stories Have Faded Away.

Joe Bauer

7 hours ago, Robert Reeves said:

I said what's in the files? They implicate operations directorate under James Angleton

One extremely labor-intensive way to check if this has any potential credibility, which I doubt, would be to go through all the remaining redacted documents in the ARC and see if any records fit the profile of 1) relevance to the JFKA; and 2) possible mention of CI operations.  

Off the top of my head, the only thing I can think of that sort of fits is the HSCA handwritten interview notes on Thomas Casasin that Rex Bradford mentioned in his recent article on MFF. 

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=235405#relPageId=7

This document clearly has redactions that are directly relevant to Oswald’s defection; and there is no reasonable excuse for why it’s not released in full, IMO.

Note the comment “Meant had rela well before his trip. Knew what he’d be doing, could give rep’ts” right below a sizable redaction on the SR legal travelers program. 

I think it be an interesting exercise to index and rank ARC redactions on possible JFKA relevance. There are a bunch of redactions on commercial cover that could be relevant, IMO, and a few other topics - but other than a handful of frequently mentioned RIFs, it’s currently a massive pain in the ass to filter out JFKA and JFKA-adjacent redactions from the legitimately NBR stuff. 

Edited by Tom Gram