The Education Forum

Scott Adams' podcast covers the Z-alteration theory

https://rumble.com/v4jsiqq-coffee-with-scott-adams-31724.html?start=1715

Is it just me or is JFKA getting alot more "mainstream" coverage recently?   Whether it's Jim D and Oliver Stone or Paul Landis  or Rob Reiner or the 60th anniversary or Tucker Carlson and Ron Paul.  

Scott Adams has a podcast with about 40K daily views across all his platforms.  He used the Octopus Murders to amplify a message that the official accounts of history aren't accurate.   In doing so, he exposes a problem that the JFKA facts are not easily conveyable to the general public.   Adams, for example, mentions that the Z film didn't come out until 1977 which he presumes means that the technology would exist for Z-film alteration; evidently he is unaware that the Z-film was available 11/22/1963 and was part of the WCR and Life's magazine on JFKA weekend.   

Similarly, the Paul Landis story last fall seemed to have a real impact oin the mainstream media ("Secret Service admission undermines the single bullet theory")  even though the actual story isn't especially persuasive beyond what was already known.

Note that Adams conveys the Octopus Murders theory that the driver shot JFK.

Edited by K K Lane

I'm a big fan of Scott's but I haven't watched his daily livestream in some time. He's a very smart guy with a unique perspective. Smart as he is, though, there's no way he has the kind of background in the JFKa that even the least informed person on this site has. I also watched the Octopus Murders but came away from the final episode feeling like the message being conveyed was that it might have all been BS that the deceased reporter had been chasing. 

In regard to the Zapruder segment, what stands out to me is that the description of the driver (Greer) turning and shooting JFK does not jive with the descriptions of those few among us who have seen the "other" Z-film—descriptions which are generally consistent among those few. What it does jive with is the one JFK theory that I've generally found to be the most outlandish, to the point that I long ago dismissed it outright (However, these days, I don't really dismiss anything outright). 

So if the "other" Z-film is real, but the reporter on this Netflix show must have seen another "other" Z-film. Why would such a thing even exist? I keep returning to the thought that, if any other version of the Z-film existed, anywhere in the world, given the age of easy digital duplication and distribution in which we live, how could it possibly not have come to light by this point? 

I do not dismiss Z-film alteration, if only for the reason that we know for a virtual certainty that it was secreted away by the CIA/SS over the weekend following the assassination. But I feel like it's a pointless argument: Alteration will never be proven unless and until one of these "other" versions shows up. 

The takeaway from this, and the thread that ties Dallas 1963 to the present day, is that news organizations are nothing more than purveyors of BS and propaganda. The larger and more corporatized the news organization, the more true this is. This is one of Scott Adams's recurring themes. For those of you who shake your head in disbelief whenever you see a news story that is either flatly untrue or simply seems to reinforce a popular narrative, "The news was always this way ... You just started noticing."