The Education Forum

Why I Support Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for President

Posted (edited)

As most here know, as of a few months ago I was rather skeptical about RFK Jr. Truth be told, I considered him something of a crackpot when it came to politics. However, after spending many hours watching his interviews and speeches and reading his writings, I have changed my mind and am now supporting him for President. No, I do not agree with him on every issue, but I agree with him on enough issues that I can support him, and I think he is the only candidate who can start to heel the bitter partisan divide that is tearing apart our country. I feel the same way about his running mate, Nicole Shanahan.

I explain my reasons more fully for supporting RFK Jr. here:

Why I Support Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for President

Edited by Michael Griffith

Very sad.

Actually, fully one-fourth of RFK Jr.'s donations are coming from people who did not contribute to a presidential campaign in 2016 or 2020, i.e., new donors, new voters who finally see a reason to be excited about a candidate. 

You won't vote for the one candidate who will positively release all remaining records related to the JFK case. This ranks at the bottom of my reasons for supporting RFK Jr.

Biden is mentally unfit for high office, and Trump is morally unfit for high office.

Posted (edited)

Trump, the Kremlin, and the moronic MAGA cult have been pushing this bogus, "Biden is mentally unfit," trope for the past four years-- repeating the lie.

It's like claiming that JFK wasn't planning to get out of Vietnam in 1963.  

Saying that, "Biden is mentally unfit," has long been a Trump/Fox News mantra-- even after Biden hog-walloped Sean Hannity and the Fox propagandists with his 2024 State of the Union Address.

After the SOTU, Fox and Trump switched to arguing that Biden was too forceful, or high, and needed to be drug-tested-- Trump's latest projection.

Every Trump accusation, as we all know by now, is, essentially, a confession.

Trump has been using stimulants for years, including Adderall, (mixed amphetamine salts) and cocaine.

cjonesrgb03122024.jpg?w=1024

Edited by W. Niederhut

My question.

How many closet Trumpsters are working for the RFK, Jr. campaign in 2024, as the most effective way to put Trump back in the White House?

One of RFK, Jr.'s campaign managers already admitted that their goal was to re-elect Trump.

And we also know that RFK, Jr.'s biggest donors are billionaire Trumpsters.

A very recent Zogby poll, one of the largest ever done, shows that Biden is the real spoiler and that RFK Jr. can win. This poll surveyed more than 26,000 likely voters across the country and has a margin of error of only 0.6%. 

The poll found that Biden cannot beat Trump but that RFK Jr. can. The poll also found that in a three-way race, Biden still loses to Trump. 

According to the poll, in a three-way race between Biden, Trump and Kennedy, Kennedy’s presence shifts the states of Maine and Virginia to Biden’s column, and no states to Trump’s column. IOW, Kennedy’s presence helps Biden, but Biden still loses to Trump.

Most significant, the poll found that in a two-way race between Trump and Kennedy, Kennedy wins. 

For more information on this revealing poll, see Biden is the Real Spoiler, Kennedy Only Candidate Who Can Beat Trump | Kennedy24.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

A few days ago, Bobby Kennedy released a fantastic documentary on healing America's drug crisis: Recovering America: A Film About Healing Our Addiction Crisis. Rarely has a political video inspired and encouraged me the way this 44-minute documentary has. Bobby hosts and narrates the video. It is a good example of his open-minded, innovative approach to tackling issues and of finding solutions that can appeal to both liberals and conservatives. 

Edited by Michael Griffith