The Education Forum

Patrick Bet-David, Dennis Quaid on JFKA, TAA

I am not really a fan of Patrick Bet-David, but somehow he has generated a following in the last couple decades or so, and he has done many, many episodes on the JFKA, so give credit where credit is due.

In any event, it is good to keep up with the news environment. 

Of note here: I think the black-vaulting of the JFK Records has set up a toxic environment, in which other conspiracy theories can flourish. The government does not even pretend---it keeps secrets regarding the JFKA. After 60 years or more. That is corrosive to public trust. 

For the record, I have no hard view on whether Trump Assassination Attempt (TAA) was a conspiracy or not. 

I lean towards the lone-nut explanation. But the lapse in security is inexplicable. 

There is a general and unmistakable trend in the US of declining managerial, administrative and operational competence. Examples include screwed up rollouts of FAFSA, Obamacare, Boeing problems with aircraft and spacecraft, US Navy ship collisions, software upgrades that cosmetically rearrange appearances with no apparent increase in functionality or efficiency. I resisted pressure for a colonoscopy because I judge the risk from the procedure higher than the benefits offered based on my family history, previous colonoscopy determination of an absence of any polyps. I will reconsider this if I detect any relevant changes that suggest a colonoscopy is warranted.

So I can believe secret service incompetence as well as breakdown in communications between the secret service and local law enforcement. But I also expect the investigation to be incompetent as well.

On 8/11/2024 at 12:56 AM, Kevin Balch said:

There is a general and unmistakable trend in the US of declining managerial, administrative and operational competence. Examples include screwed up rollouts of FAFSA, Obamacare, Boeing problems with aircraft and spacecraft, US Navy ship collisions, software upgrades that cosmetically rearrange appearances with no apparent increase in functionality or efficiency. I resisted pressure for a colonoscopy because I judge the risk from the procedure higher than the benefits offered based on my family history, previous colonoscopy determination of an absence of any polyps. I will reconsider this if I detect any relevant changes that suggest a colonoscopy is warranted.

So I can believe secret service incompetence as well as breakdown in communications between the secret service and local law enforcement. But I also expect the investigation to be incompetent as well.

"But I also expect the investigation to be incompetent as well."---KB

Thanks for your collegial commentary. 

Not only may the TAA investigation be incompetent, it may be complicit. 

Accessories After the Fact?