The Education Forum

Questions for Harry Dean

Harry Dean: Am I right to assume the following:

(1) You were born in Cuba. If so, what was the date?

(2) You joined the guerillas led by Fidel Castro in the late 1950s. However, you were a spy and provided information to the CIA on Castro's activities.

(3) Did you become an undercover agent for the FBI? If so did you spy on the Fair Play for Cuba Committee and the John Birch Society? What were the dates of these activities?

(4) Did you report that the John Birch Society hired two gunman, Eladio del Valle and Loran Hall, to kill JFK?

(5) Were you involved in talks with Edwin Walker and John Rousselot about plans to frame Oswald?

(6) Did you once say: "Lee Harvey Oswald was not involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Like myself, he worked for the FBI and the CIA.. Oswald was an undercover agent working for the security services... Oswald was framed by Walker and other conspirators of the Kennedy assassination plot. Walker and two of his Army sharpshooters met regularly to discuss the plans for the actual shooting of Kennedy."

(7) Is it right that the original plan was to kill Kennedy at the Trade Mart and that was changed at the the last moment?

(8) What do you think of Judyth Vary Baker? It seems that her story could be based partly on what you told W. R. Morris.

Harry Dean: Am I right to assume the following:

(1) You were born in Cuba. If so, what was the date?

(2) You joined the guerillas led by Fidel Castro in the late 1950s. However, you were a spy and provided information to the CIA on Castro's activities.

(3) Did you become an undercover agent for the FBI? If so did you spy on the Fair Play for Cuba Committee and the John Birch Society? What were the dates of these activities?

(4) Did you report that the John Birch Society hired two gunman, Eladio del Valle and Loran Hall, to kill JFK?

(5) Were you involved in talks with Edwin Walker and John Rousselot about plans to frame Oswald?

(6) Did you once say: "Lee Harvey Oswald was not involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Like myself, he worked for the FBI and the CIA.. Oswald was an undercover agent working for the security services... Oswald was framed by Walker and other conspirators of the Kennedy assassination plot. Walker and two of his Army sharpshooters met regularly to discuss the plans for the actual shooting of Kennedy."

(7) Is it right that  the original plan was to kill Kennedy at the Trade Mart and that was changed at the the last moment?

(8) What do you think of Judyth Vary Baker? It seems that her story could be based partly on what you told W. R. Morris.

John

Much of what Mr. Morris wrote still reaches me from his grave, as was his apparent intent, Morris became upset with me after the "1975 Tom Snyder Show" and moved on with his own agenda about which I did not learn until 'several years later'. I mentioned this early on when first joining your great Forum. Most of your welcome questions can be answered on that CD, after your reading it, I will answer any of these important, remaining questions in detail. I do thank you for your effort to correct the record.

Harry