The Education Forum

Harold Holt: Was he murdered by the CIA?

John Simkin

Guest Stephen Turner
I KNEW IT!  I KNEW IT!

:lol:

Yeah, there was a time when us double agents had it cushie, Brown envelopes stuffed with the green, left at drop points, Affairs with busty female Russian agents, called Tania (there was one called Boris who I was very suspicious of) Fast Cars with ejector seats, very handy for boring hitch-hikers or the Mother in Law. Long lunches with "Q" in his London club, with the obligatory high class call girl for afters. now what do I get? a clapped out Ford Fiesta with starship mileage, £5-50 a day in expenses, and a court child support order from one of the Tania's. boy has this espionague business gone down the crapper....Turner, Steve Turner..

Edited by Stephen Turner

I KNEW IT!  I KNEW IT!

:lol:

Yeah, there was a time when us double agents had it cushie, Brown envelopes stuffed with the green, left at drop points, Affairs with busty female Russian agents, called Tania (there was one called Boris who I was very suspicious of) Fast Cars with ejector seats, very handy for boring hitch-hikers or the Mother in Law. Long lunches with "Q" in his London club, with the obligatory high class call girl for afters. now what do I get? a clapped out Ford Fiesta with starship mileage, £5-50 a day in expenses, and a court child support order from one of the Tania's. boy has this espionague business gone down the crapper....Turner, Steve Turner..

LOL!

But OH&S has made things better, surely?

Guest Stephen Turner

A little Evan, a little, but its just not the same, how I pine for the days when you would infiltrate a Communist cell armed with little more that several packs of turkish ciggies, and a stick on goatee beard. I can still quote Marx and Lenin by the yard. Still must go I'm writting my biography" Stalin stole my Levi's" and that bottle of Brandy wont drink itself.. :D

Guest Stephen Turner
Did he wear a wet suit when he swam? If so, did LBJ give him an old hand-me-down that was originally intended for Castro?

Pat would that be the exploding trunks, or the poisoned variety, and did they get a mention in "Northwoods" I can just see the headlines," JCS in exploding trunks fiasco, Dulles claims no knowledge."