The Education Forum

Biography: Maya Abou Saad

Maya Abou Saad

I took BS in Environmental Health and currently mastering in Hospital management. I want to ask Jack White about his refutations to the www.clavius.org site and discuss the moon hoax in general with him.

Welcome to the forum Maya! How much credence do you put in Jacks claims? He believe a lot of bizarre things.

I took BS in Environmental Health and currently mastering in Hospital management. I want to ask Jack White about his refutations to the www.clavius.org site and discuss the moon hoax in general with him.

Welcome to the forum Maya! How much credence do you put in Jacks claims? He believe a lot of bizarre things.

Thanks Len for welcoming. I do believe in some of Mr. Jack's studies, but would like to querry about others. I love his studio light reflection in the visor. Either the "Apollogists" as he calls them bring a piece of the LM that looks like it, or else, till now, it certainly looks like a studio light. Another thing is the trackless rover, I don't believe that astronauts steps could obliterate EVERY SINGLE TRACE OF THE TRACKS. However, I disagree with him comparing the pan shots and the size of the mountains in it, bcz individual photos are warped and shrunk and don't present the real relative sizes of things.

regards