The Education Forum

Biography: Menrado D. Martinez

I'm Menrado D. Martinez. My friends call me "Manny". My educational profile is as follows: Certified Public Accountant, Bachelor of Commercial Science Major in Accounting; Master of Science Major in Taxation; Ph.D. Major in Business Management(on-going).

My city home is here at Pasig City (1 hour ride to/from Manila). I would like to join your forum in order for me to exchange ideas, insights and experiences with other educators in other lands.

I'm currently working as Professor of Taxation and Accountancy at Jose Rizal University (M. Manila), Financial Consultant to Philcore Credit Collection and Allied Services (M. Manila), and practising Certified Public Accountant (Philippines).

My previous professional experiences are as follows: Worked in various positions such accountant, property

analyst, project controller, budget supervisor, office manager, project administrator and chief accountant in six American, Australian, British-Dutch, Korean and Arab firms in the Philippines and Bahrain. These companies belonged to manufacturing, trading, refrigeration, construction and power industries.

In addition to tax, accounting and business matters, I also enjoy reading books on education, psychology, sociology, quantum physics, cosmology, advanced statistics, Sufism, Kaballah, Lotus Sutra, philosophy and history.