The Education Forum

Replying to Duke Lane's email...

Jack White

Duke Lane sent me this email...

"Jack, There is a photo of LHO that appears in the WCR that you had some years ago determined to be a composite, with the dividing line running diagonally across "Lee's" face. Can you email me a copy showing where that dividing line is, or point me to somewhere on the web that I can find one? I think you'll find what I need it for to be interesting .... "

There are many LHO composite faces. I suppose he means this one. It is the

so-called MINSK DEFECTION PHOTO. It is one of the earliest ones I found to

be a split-face composite. I showed this work to HSCA in 78, but they refused

to let me testify about it.

Jack

"Jack, There is a photo of LHO that appears in the WCR that you had some years ago determined to be a composite, with the dividing line running diagonally across "Lee's" face. Can you email me a copy showing where that dividing line is, or point me to somewhere on the web that I can find one? I think you'll find what I need it for to be interesting .... "

There are many LHO composite faces. I suppose he means this one. It is the so-called MINSK DEFECTION PHOTO. It is one of the earliest ones I found to be a split-face composite. I showed this work to HSCA in 78, but they refused to let me testify about it.

Jack

Thanks, Jack, that's the one. More later.

There are many LHO composite faces. I suppose he means this one. It is the

so-called MINSK DEFECTION PHOTO. It is one of the earliest ones I found to

be a split-face composite. I showed this work to HSCA in 78, but they refused

to let me testify about it.

Jack

Jack, see the Forensic Anthropology thread ....

Duke