The Education Forum

FBI, the mob, and 9/11

That as well as the F-4A "Sageburner", Jackie Cocquirine flew an T-38, etc - but that is NOT the B767. It is indicative that the laws of physics do not prevent an aircraft from flying that fast, though.

Correct, the point of the photo was to show the proof of concept.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the South Tower "collapsed" it should have fallen downward by

gravity. So why is this large many-ton section of exterior in the

middle of Church Street, more than a block away? To get there

it flew HORIZONTALLY completely over WTC4.

Jack

WTC 2 was 1362 feet tall and about 400 feet from Church st. WTC 4 was only 9 stories tall

wtc2.jpg

I think we've all seen the effects of rocks dropped into water. Under Jack's understanding of physics water being projected outward is inexplicable

511443055_71258f6e71.jpg

Explain how the multi-ton intact section of wall flew horizontally more than 400 feet.

The physics of that must present an interesting equation, when the rest of the building

was falling by gravity. Just what OUTWARD force detached the wall and hurled it

horizontally? I am depending on your physics expertise here, because it is beyond

my understanding. According to Newton, there had to be a horizontal force, but I

cannot figure what it was. Tell us.

Jack

That’s easy Jack, the collapse of the towers compressed the space between the floor slabs with a tremendous amount of force, violently dislodging the exterior column panels and ejecting some hundreds of feet.

Put a cracker between the palms of your hands, place it near the edges. Push the top one down as quickly and forcibly as you can. By your logic since the forces acting on it are both straight down (gravity and your top hand) the bits should all move straight down but most will be ejected outwards because that is the path of least resistance. Now of course the Towers were not made of crackers but that is an easy illustration of the principle involved. If you are feeling ambitious you can construct a mini WTC in your garage and drop a rock on it.

Explain how your invisible death ray from space theory or the super duper thermate theory or even the plain old explosive CD theory better explains this.

http://www.pumpitout.com/audio/joseph_keit...1607_planes.mp3

He (Mr Keith) also says that the planes would have shaken themselves apart at that altitude at over about 220 mph, and also something to the effect that the thicker air would also have stalled the engines...

Keith asks "how stupid do you think people should be?" to believe this stuff.

Some more interesting stuff - B767 pilots discussing various limitations:

http://www.pprune.org/forums/tech-log/9961...vmo-mmo-uk.html

Please note that it is not a 9-11 discussion, simply professional B767 pilots discussing performance with each other. Note that one talks about the Flap Limitations; he talks about a Flap 15/20 (degrees) airspeed limitation of 210 knots - which is about 240 miles per hour. Why would they have a flap limitation (which is used at low level, during takeoff and landing) 20 mph ABOVE the speed which it is claimed by this "expert" the aircraft would break apart?

How stupid does this Keith think people are, that they won't check on "facts"? IMO, more evidence that the "truth movement" is an oxymoron.

Still, this is only discussion by B767 pilots on an aviation forum from 6 months PRIOR to 9-11. Take it with a grain of salt until I produce evidence to support those figures.

Evan I clicked your link but got an error message saying I had to be signed in to see that page. Can you post a screen shot of the relevant portion

"Commercial aircraft are capable of, and in fact, do, operate at high speed (>250 knots indicated airspeed [KIAS]) at low altitude (below 10,000’ above ground level) worldwide."

HIGH SPEED FLIGHT AT LOW ALTITUDE: HAZARD TO COMMERCIAL AVIATION?

Paul F. Eschenfelder, Capt., Aviation Consultant

http://www.int-birdstrike.org/Athens_Paper...C27%20WPI-3.pdf

The author is FAA certified to fly 757's, 767's, DC9's and IIRC Airbus 310's

An Airbus 310 flying at over 400 MPH (700 KPH) can be seen here

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=A-tVBCX8yDQ

Quoting Colby....

"An Airbus 310 flying at over 400 MPH (700 KPH) can be seen here

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=A-tVBCX8yDQ"

Colby cannot do simple math:

~400 mph = ~460 knots per hour, NOT 700, I think.

As a refresher from my days in the navy, I googled

a conversion table, which confirmed the multiplier is 1.15,

about what I remembered.

Whom is he trying to fool?

Jack

Edited by Jack White

If the South Tower "collapsed" it should have fallen downward by

gravity. So why is this large many-ton section of exterior in the

middle of Church Street, more than a block away? To get there

it flew HORIZONTALLY completely over WTC4.

Jack

WTC 2 was 1362 feet tall and about 400 feet from Church st. WTC 4 was only 9 stories tall

wtc2.jpg

I think we've all seen the effects of rocks dropped into water. Under Jack's understanding of physics water being projected outward is inexplicable

511443055_71258f6e71.jpg

Explain how the multi-ton intact section of wall flew horizontally more than 400 feet.

The physics of that must present an interesting equation, when the rest of the building

was falling by gravity. Just what OUTWARD force detached the wall and hurled it

horizontally? I am depending on your physics expertise here, because it is beyond

my understanding. According to Newton, there had to be a horizontal force, but I

cannot figure what it was. Tell us.

Jack

That’s easy Jack, the collapse of the towers compressed the space between the floor slabs with a tremendous amount of force, violently dislodging the exterior column panels and ejecting some hundreds of feet.

Put a cracker between the palms of your hands, place it near the edges. Push the top one down as quickly and forcibly as you can. By your logic since the forces acting on it are both straight down (gravity and your top hand) the bits should all move straight down but most will be ejected outwards because that is the path of least resistance. Now of course the Towers were not made of crackers but that is an easy illustration of the principle involved. If you are feeling ambitious you can construct a mini WTC in your garage and drop a rock on it.

Explain how your invisible death ray from space theory or the super duper thermate theory or even the plain old explosive CD theory better explains this.

Colby's "cracker theory" is pure bs. He attributes theories to me which

are totally imaginary. I have no theory about what happened to the

WTC. BUT I DO KNOW WHAT DID NOT HAPPEN, and that is not theory.

NO PLANES hit the towers if the videos are the evidence. The videos are

faked. That is not a theory. The buildings did not "pancake" according

to Colby's theory; that would violate Newton's laws. Colby's theory of

"compressed air" expelling multi-ton sections of perimeter walls is

laughable.

I do not know what brought down the twin towers and 7. Only the

plotters of the conspiracy know.

Jack

Quoting Colby....

about what I remembered.

Jack

kph is kilometers per hour, not knots. Knots are not correctly expressed with "per hour" as the definition of a knot is a nautical mile per hour.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

If (and only if) floors had pancaked, compressed air "might" blow

out glass windows...BUT NOT BLOW OUT STEEL WALLS. Once the

windows break, the air escapes without pressure to the steel. If

he wants to defend his ridiculous theory, let him show us the math

formulas for the air compression versus the steel walls, to see

which is stronger, the air or the steel. It is merely an engineering

physics problem. If he says glass is as strong as steel, we know for

sure his grasp of physics.

Jack

Quoting Colby....

about what I remembered.

Jack

kph is kilometers per hour, not knots. Knots are not correctly expressed with "per hour" as the definition of a knot is a nautical mile per hour.

I think you are correct. Someone earlier had mentioned "knots per hour, and that stuck with me.

I stand corrected.

Quoting Colby....

about what I remembered.

Jack

I think you are correct. Someone earlier had mentioned "knots per hour, and that stuck with me.

I stand corrected.

It is an easy mistake to make. I applaud you for acknowledging your error.

Jack,

Over the last few days I have sent you three PMs regarding your biography. The link does not appear to be working. It is a requirement of the Forum that you have a link to your biography. Please rectify it immediately.

Thank you.

Quit posting such non sequiturs to fool the unwary.

250 knots = 287 mph.

The alleged speed of the two 767s exceeded 500 mph.

Your examples are irrelevant.

Jack

No Jack, they are not. Your Mr Keith said, and I quote from your post:

He also says that the planes would have shaken themselves apart at that altitude at over about 220 mph, and also something to the effect that the thicker air would also have stalled the engines.

This Keith person is wrong about the most basic of matters; for him to make such a statement demonstrates his lack of credibility in aeronautical matters. That is why it is very relevant.

Edited by Evan Burton