The Education Forum

A New Generation of Research

A new generation of young adults are earnestly seeking for truth, searching for the recorded events which are found embedded within the history of the United States. These new breed of truth seekers are searching the raw data banks and reading countless, books, publications, and Forums (like this one) in hopes of finding a gem of history concerning America’s turbulent years of the fifties, the sixties and the death of JFK, and onward through the nineties, and into our war on terrorist and Iraq.

This is a dangerous task for them. It is a path which leads many into unseen pit falls and an assortment of land mines and planted falsehoods by unscrupulous promoters, informants, wanta-bees, SOF’s , CIA agents, publishers, authors, and profiteers. It is these obstacle which leads many away from their objective and their honest attempt toward finding the real truth as to America’s historical events.

Some, believing what they read and what they are told, unknowingly continue this false reporting and push these untruths forward, as found in their academic endeavor. It is found in their writings and published works. It is found in their conversations. The books they read they quote from and present them as cornerstones of truth simply because it is the “written word”; it is found in a book, so it has to be correct. They have been told by the elite experts that, “it is the gospel, and a fact, because I have said so”. The older generation, in some respects, has done a grave dis service to this younger generation by planting these falsehoods and allowing them to stand as truth.

Speculation has become FACT and theories have become HISTORY. Past events have been manipulated to benefit a select few and their specialized projects. Profits and lively hoods have been made from the names of dead people. Lies have been put in the record and maliciously filtered into the historical recordings to protect and shield the politically correct and their elected officials.

The true history of America’s turbulent past is tarnished by corrupt powers that be. Because it is written in a book; because it is seen upon the silver screen, hashed out on TV, or told by a “self proclaimed expert”, does not make it a true historical event.

My advise to this new young breed of researcher is to challenge, research, question, and take nothing you read or hear at face value. If it is of truth, it will ring true to you.., your inter being will bare witness and you will know the course to follow and avoid the many obstacles that pull one away from truth and history. Because it has been written in a book or told to you by an “expert” does not make it true, nor does it belong in America's history.

Some, believing what they read and what they are told, unknowingly continue this false reporting and push these untruths forward, as found in their academic endeavor. It is found in their writings and published works. It is found in their conversations. The books they read they quote from and present them as cornerstones of truth simply because it is the “written word”; it is found in a book, so it has to be correct. They have been told by the elite experts that, “it is the gospel, and a fact, because I have said so”. The older generation, in some respects, has done a grave dis service to this younger generation by planting these falsehoods and allowing them to stand as truth. Speculation has become FACT and theories have become HISTORY.

Quite true. So much of the so-called "Apollo hoax" is generated this way.

My advise to this new young breed of researcher is to challenge, research, question, and take nothing you read or hear at face value. If it is of truth, it will ring true to you.., your inter being will bare witness and you will know the course to follow and avoid the many obstacles that pull one away from truth and history. Because it has been written in a book or told to you by an “expert” does not make it true, nor does it belong in America's history.

Excellent advice. Always question, check facts for yourself, recreate when possible, verify science behind claims, etc, etc. It may mean extra work, but don't accept anything just because some else says it's true.

Some, believing what they read and what they are told, unknowingly continue this false reporting and push these untruths forward, as found in their academic endeavor. It is found in their writings and published works. It is found in their conversations. The books they read they quote from and present them as cornerstones of truth simply because it is the “written word”; it is found in a book, so it has to be correct. They have been told by the elite experts that, “it is the gospel, and a fact, because I have said so”. The older generation, in some respects, has done a grave dis service to this younger generation by planting these falsehoods and allowing them to stand as truth. Speculation has become FACT and theories have become HISTORY.

Quite true. So much of the so-called "Apollo hoax" is generated this way.

Excellent advice. Always question, check facts for yourself, recreate when possible, verify science behind claims, etc, etc. It may mean extra work, but don't accept anything just because some else says it's true.

Example to the above can be shown by the following:

"The Fifth Estate" produced by CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) in 1977. Senior Producer was Ron Haggart and Research by Scott Malone.

In the documentary BLANK was described as a "mercenary and double agent in pre-Castro days." BLANK was then seen on camera saying the following:

"... I had been to the White House earlier that year [1963], in the East Wing where I had an interview with the military aide to the President, Gen. Clifton...I had [also] been to the Pentagon, State Department and what have you...in 1963...I dealt with very prominent people...there was constant comments about what to do as a solution to the Kennedy problem. [The talk was] .. 'why waste time and lives in Cuba when the real problem is in the White House?'.

Only one time was there money on the table. We got out of those other meetings gracefully without discussing money...just techniques.

The interviewer asked, "What techniques were discussed?" BLANK replied:

Standard techniques, sniper techniques, bomb making, explosives, shooters...My name had been thrown into this... I was [a] prime shooter. My crew was the only capable team in the United States...This [involvement] was from day one...and it upset me to a great degree...Since then I made it a point to find out who did what and who didn't do what...I know personally of more than one group who took credit, collected money but ripped them off. They didn't do the job. It was just a stroke of luck for them. ...".

However, some years later the above statements were mentioned as FACTS by various researchers and publications. Because of BLANKS self proclaim knowledge and his alleged expertise and association with the players of the area he was soon looked upon by the research community as an expert and many researchers and authors went to him to hear more of his tales of daring do.

This person, in time, became a prime expert, in his own mind, in the affairs of CIA Black Operations. As the years unfolded his tales of woe became legend and today they can be found in many reference books and research publications stated as facts. BLANK sees himself as a living authority on the history of America's secret operations. Blank knows all. In fact BLANK has claimed America's secret missions had to be cleared by BLANK and only BLANK's men and staff knew all of the inter-workings of the White House's secret 'daring do's and do not's". Many times by his own admissions BLANK was inside CIA Headquarters advising CIA on how to handle delicate matters. He and his crew for thirty plus years secretly roamed the earth protecting America's interest.

When BLANK was asked some years later about the above TV interview of 1977: Do you still stand by these comments? BLANK did not respond to the question.

A good interviewer or researcher of the time would have demanded answers to the above 1977 interview;

Example, "Who? What? When? and Where? When stated "We"... the question Who was 'We'? should have been asked. The question "Who were these prominet people?", should have been asked. " ..there were constant comments made.."., Who made these constant comments?.... etc, etc.

If this had been done in that interview as well as many others.., then there would be no way these imaginations and glorified ramblings of BLANK could have became a part of America's historical record.

Edited by William Plumlee

We live in a consumer society where advertisement is the way that not only items but ideas and news is presented with a profit motive. Truth becomes a commodity to be presented and consumed, tainted by a 'wow factor', and by 'sex appeal'.

Truth is marketed, and therefore ends up often not being truth at all but simply the version that is most appealing or : least uncomfortable.

Where real truth intrudes and threatens a precious 'idea' it is dealt with either by:

...not dealing with it at all. This is a kind of convenient blindness that advertising depends on and is pushed heavily as being acceptable. However, it is NOT acceptable in this context.

...as often happens in this context, by questioning the reality that the truth is based on. In other words, if a truth is not ACCEPTABLE, then the evidence that displays that truth must be false or manufactured or 'altered'.

Fortunately these things can in many instances be dealt with by some clear, correct thinking. In the worst scenario a visit to a psychiatrist may help. In most instances cross referencing and simple logic helps.

It is important to love truth so much that physical/mental discomfort takes second place to it.

It is important to be wrong, to be seen to be wrong and to accept being wrong as a normal thing. In a society that rewards 'excellence' and promotes lies, it is easy to go for promoting self and ones ideas as being correct and infallible. This is the worst thing to do. Not only does one paint oneself into a difficult corner, one also discredits ones self so that given the reality of the environment we operate in, all subsequent product is viewed in the light of previous mistakes.

The only measure to apply is : is there a steadfast adherence to a faulty premise beyond reasonable doubt. If there is, then yes, by all means reclassify such a source as always to be doubted. Failing to do so leads to 'cultism', cronyism and factionalism. The solution is as William indicates : independent critical thought to all things. Including self.

Edited by John Dolva