The Education Forum

Meeting at Heathrow

John Simkin

Ed Waller has suggested that the people who are going from Heathrow should meet up before hand. I should be there by around 8.30. Where do you want to meet?

don't we have to check in at 8.20??

Ed Waller has suggested that the people who are going from Heathrow should meet up before hand. I should be there by around 8.30. Where do you want to meet?

There's a caffe nero and costa 'after security'... My coach is meant to arrive about 8.30... and I might be in serious need of a coffee after 2 hours with national express...

Ed W

There's a caffe nero and costa 'after security'... My coach is meant to arrive about 8.30... and I might be in serious need of a coffee after 2 hours with national express...

Ed W

And I'll pick you up at 13:00 in Düsseldorf (minibus!). Hopefully there is no snow or sleat....

Ed W

And I'll pick you up at 13:00 in Düsseldorf (minibus!). Hopefully there is no snow or sleat....

I'll be there at around 8 am - I've emailled my mobile around. I prefer costa! Let's meet after security there?

I'll be there at around 8 am - I've emailled my mobile around. I prefer costa! Let's meet after security there?

OK see you there

I prefer costa!

For the taste or the semi-rhyme? Although must admit that I, too, prefer Costa!

See you there!

Something subliminal...

so, the costa seems to have moved - i'm off to the tiny one to see if you're there!

The wonders of the internet hey!