The Education Forum

John Kennedy Jr.

John Kennedy Jr. was asked at the press conference where he announced his media venture George Magazine, if he would be using the magazine to investigate the assassination of his father. "No" he answered, "too much time has elapsed". He added "time is the great enemy of the truth."

John Kennedy Jr. was asked at the press conference where he announced his media venture George Magazine, if he would be using the magazine to investigate the assassination of his father. "No" he answered, "too much time has elapsed". He added "time is the great enemy of the truth."

John:

Do you have a source for this quote? It's clear he meant the WC was not the truth. And I doubt he would ever say more than the above in public.

Dawn

Do you have a source for this quote? It's clear he meant the WC was not the truth. And I doubt he would ever say more than the above in public.

It appears on page 49 of Daniel Hopsicker's Barry and the Boys: The CIA, the Mob and America's Secret History (2001). I am afraid Hopsicker does not include notes so I cannot give a date for the quotation.