The Education Forum

Promotion of E-HELP Associate Websites

John Simkin

I promised to add a 200 or so word description of your websites to my Spartacus Teacher Resources Directory. Richard Allaway seems to be very efficient. As well as being the first to post his seminar he has also sent me the necessary information this morning. I have added it here:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/REVgeography.htm

I am also happy to publicise associate web sites on my history site and teacher training sites. I will use the information posted here to do so

My stomach didn't quite know what had hit it as I returned to school dinners today!

Anyway, here is a bit of text for www.ilovehistory.co.uk

www.ilovehistory.co.uk is designed and maintained by Simon Ross, a History teacher at Little Heath School. The site contains a GCSE revision podcast with associated games, activities and resources. The mp3 files that make up the podcast can either be downloaded individually or subscribed to through a program such as itunes. The podcast focuses on the OCR Modern World History GCSE course, looking at international relations from 1919 to 1939, the USA in the 1920s and 30s, and British Social History between 1906 and 1918. A number of additional resources for students and teachers of History can be found on the site including an expanding section on Elizabethan government and politics.

All the best,

Simon