The Education Forum

Obfuscation was the name of the game

All of the the images of Clint Hill, which were captured after the presidential limousine had exited the underpass, appear to have been 'doctored'. There was a very good reason why this had to be done, and I'll provide the explanation later; but first take a long look at the following:

Zoomed green hued rendition of Hill's image

Negative rendition of same:

Edited by Ed O'Hagan

The missing pictures have now been attached in the previous post

And why, pray tell, would they bother to doctor a photo as trivial as this? This photo was never in the government's possession before being published, so who doctored it? The private citizen who took it, or the hundreds of outlets/researchers who have reproduced it? The mind boggles.

Edited by Brendan Slattery

While Mr. Slattery and I RARELY agree, I must admit that I, too, see no purpose in any alleged photo alteration concerning pics taken AFTER the presidential limo had traveled beyond the triple overpass. By then, the bullet wounds had already been inflicted, and the damage done. I don't think that, beyond the overpass, ANYONE can rightly fault the performance of SS agent Clint Hill.

As far as what occurred PRIOR TO the triple overpass, I think Messrs. White, Healy, Miller, Colby, Lemson, and a host of others can have their debate/diaper soiling contest.

So, Mr. O'Hagan...maybe I'm just not seeing it...but exactly what were 'they' attempting to conceal/distort regarding the image in question?

...maybe I'm just not seeing it...but exactly what were 'they' attempting to conceal/distort regarding the image in question?

This: