The Education Forum

Open Letter to Douglas Caddy and Alfred Baldwin

Ashton Gray

Dear Mr. Caddy and Mr. Baldwin,

I write without a great deal of hope in my heart that the following open letter will be received as sincere and genuine. I realize fully that my reputation for satire, sarcasm, and rhetorical gut punches precedes me, and that you each have ample cause to feel the reputation is fully deserved.

I am vividly aware of the virtual state of rhetorical and intellectual war that exists between us. That's why I am posting this open letter in a public forum: so that all who pass here can judge for themselves my sincerity and good faith in this effort, or lack thereof.

I sincerely believe, from every indication that I have available to me, that here on the 13th day of July in the Year of Our Lord 2006, we have crossed the Rubicon on Watergate. So many key components of what the world has known as "Watergate" already have been stripped completely away as being the thinest veneer of lies and willful fraud covering up greater and more heinous acts, and there are many more exposures to come. Some are being made elsewhere by others as I write this letter to you. Some will continue to be made by me as long as I have a place to speak. But they will continue to come unabated, and no force or agency in this world will be able to stop them. That was guaranteed before I ever wrote a syllable here.

As I have written here in this forum on a considerable number of occasions now, attended by copious documentation with which I have had the good fortune to be supplied, it is my personal belief, on the facts, that these underlying acts rise to the level of Treason against the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States during time of war, and against the people of the United States. I am not alone in this view.

If such crimes were committed, as appears to be the case, there is no statute of limitations, and the penalties are grim indeed, as you must be aware.

To what, if any, degree either or both of you might have been caught up in the planning and execution of any such acts, only you can know in your own heart and conscience. I do not know, do not claim to know, and have no means of knowing. I have only the evidence of testimony, and when fully inspected and compared, and weighed in the Ponderous Scales, the evidence, in my estimation, is grave indeed.

If either or both of you have, by any means, become a party to any such acts, you, and you alone, in your conscience and hearts, know how you became involved, and what motives or forces or duress might have been at play.

And the only purpose of this letter is to make the only appeal I can make to you, one based on good sense, or, failing that, even self-preservation.

In making this appeal to you, I state in the most open, bared, artless, earnest, guileless words that will serve me that I harbor not the smallest desire for harm or severity of consequence to either of you. However difficult this might be for you to believe, given tactics I have used attempting to get at the truth, there is no moment in which I have wished either of you personal ill will.

And my sincere appeal is simply this:

I appeal to you to recognize that the game is up. I submit to you that a time comes in the affairs and interactions of men when fires of ideology must be extinguished before they consume the firebearer.

I appeal to you to search your soul to its core for your own integrity and wholeness and basic goodness, and if, by any means, you have been duped or led or falsely persuaded or forced into conpiriatorial acts against your fundamental values, that you find any means—any means—available to you to unburden yourself completely of any complicity.

So fervent is my appeal that I go so far as to propose in all sincerity that if at any time any complicit party was blackmailed into cooperation, that any and all crimes or sins used against that person for such seditious purposes—without exception, without specificity, without exclusion—be made the subject of irrevocable amnesty, immunity, and forgiveness so that the greater harm and the guilty instigators can be held to just account.

However strange it may seem, it is my opinion, in writing this appeal, that if what I believe to be true is true, then just such a public forum as this may be the best guarantee of sanctuary from harm, for with public exposure of any and all forces, agencies, or persons who might have induced or enforced your participation in any wrongful acts, for them then to cause you harm would be the most damning act of self-incrimination and admission of guilt, while compounding their felony.

That is not to say that any such exposure by you would provide any certain immunity from or amelioration of any possible legal consequences. It hardly needs to be said that I have no standing in any such question.

But with the only means at my disposal, I yet make this fervent appeal to you, and can only state that given the monstrous scope and nature of what is laid before us all in these burdensome and troubling matters, that any honest and full admission of complicity by any given party could only go far, far, far indeed in possible amelioration of law, and certainly in charity and forgiveness by mankind and history.

This is all I have to say to you on this. It is all I can say. I say it with more sincerity than perhaps anything I have ever written.

And whatever course you choose to take from this moment forward, it is by your hand and determinism alone. This moment is the only moment of moment. You steer your own course from here into whatever future is made.

But know with certainty that the revelations and exposures of matters surrounding Watergate are going to continue to come, and are going to come in increasing volume and intensity, like a still-rising tsunami, and no more subject than that to being stopped or even impeded.

In all that is to come I sincerely wish for you no harm.

But in these rising tides, each of you, alone, steers your own course.

Ashton Gray

Dear Mr. Caddy and Mr. Baldwin,

I write without a great deal of hope in my heart that the following open letter will be received as sincere and genuine. I realize fully that my reputation for satire, sarcasm, and rhetorical gut punches precedes me, and that you each have ample cause to feel the reputation is fully deserved....

If such crimes were committed, as appears to be the case, there is no statute of limitations, and the penalties are grim indeed, as you must be aware.

To what, if any, degree either or both of you might have been caught up in the planning and execution of any such acts, only you can know in your own heart and conscience. I do not know, do not claim to know, and have no means of knowing. I have only the evidence of testimony, and when fully inspected and compared, and weighed in the Ponderous Scales, the evidence, in my estimation, is grave indeed.

If either or both of you have, by any means, become a party to any such acts, you, and you alone, in your conscience and hearts, know how you became involved, and what motives or forces or duress might have been at play.

It is good having Doug Caddy and Alfred Baldwin answering questions on this Forum. However, if they were indeed involved in the acts you accuse them of, they are highly unlikely to confess to them on this Forum. As I said before, the best hope is that they write a book about what they have done. At least this would make them some money. This is what I used to say to Gerry Hemming when he claimed he was willing to answer questions on the JFK assassination. Why don't you write your memoirs and make some money from your confessions? I think we all knew why he did not do this.

I sincerely believe, from every indication that I have available to me, that here on the 13th day of July in the Year of Our Lord 2006, we have crossed the Rubicon on Watergate. So many key components of what the world has known as "Watergate" already have been stripped completely away as being the thinest veneer of lies and willful fraud covering up greater and more heinous acts, and there are many more exposures to come. Some are being made elsewhere by others as I write this letter to you. Some will continue to be made by me as long as I have a place to speak. But they will continue to come unabated, and no force or agency in this world will be able to stop them. That was guaranteed before I ever wrote a syllable here.

I disagree with you about this. Watergate is not the key event. It is one of many crimes committed against the United States. I believe it started in 1917 but the crossing of the Rebicon event was the assassination of JFK. See the following for my account of this story:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5799

The next section will cover Watergate and I will attempt to show how it links to the whole story.

It is good having Doug Caddy and Alfred Baldwin answering questions on this Forum. However, if they were indeed involved in the acts you accuse them of, they are highly unlikely to confess to them on this Forum.

I don't accuse. I've said "if they were involved." All I can do is observe what I observe and say what I've observed. What I've observed in the propensity of evidence is what I've stated as my opinions and my own conclusions from the facts in many articles in this forum, with substantial documentation. And I've asked Douglas Caddy and Alfred Baldwin a great many questions that they won't answer. Their refusal to answer, however many excuses or evasions are supplied, is a net no answer, and so it remains.

I disagree with you about this. Watergate is not the key event.

The "key event" to what?

It certainly is the event standing between now—the present—and all the earlier ones you name. And you'll never solve the earlier ones without getting through Watergate. It sits as a barrier on the same time stream. You can't leap-frog it. The JFK assassination is never going to be solved by picking endlessly over the same bones that were thrown to you decades ago (and the 60,000 phony-bones since), and they've all been picked till there's hardly any bone left. How much closer are you? It ain't there.

I believe it started in 1917 but the crossing of the Rebicon event was the assassination of JFK.

What I said exactly is: "I sincerely believe, from every indication that I have available to me, that here on the 13th day of July in the Year of Our Lord 2006, we have crossed the Rubicon on Watergate."

On Watergate. It is past the point of no return: return to the naive belief in the Mother Goose story we've been living in for 34 years that the CIA were innocent bystanders. The entire operation from Pentagon Papers on was CIA straight down the line. I haven't even seen anybody attempt to mount a cogent case that it wasn't since this information has been being posted. I'd love to see someone try.

And if you or anybody can explain to me how Caddy and Baldwin could have done only the things they've said they've done and been completely in the dark about it having been CIA straight down the line, God knows I'ld love to hear it. That's why asked them so many questions. They ought to be thanking me. :angry: Well, maybe not. But, I mean, it's their golden opportunity to explain how they weren't knowing accessories to a CIA black op against the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces during time of war. Yet they won't answer and clear the air. Don't you find that a bit strange? I sure do.

I've even got a standing challenge to Caddy to meet me in the There was no "first break-in" at the Watergate thread and attempt to make the case that there was a "first break-in." He's a no-show. And he's a lawyer! Not only is he a lawyer, he's the lawyer (depending on which conflicting things he's said that you choose to believe) who was defending the men supposedly involved in a "first break-in."

Don't you find that a bit strange? I sure do. He won't go anywhere near that article. Won't touch it.

Since he won't try (I think he knows better), send me the best in the world. Send Buckley in there. Send Bennett with him. I'll eat their lunch.

Meanwhile, God bless everybody picking over the JFK asssassination bones and phony-bones. I sincerely, genuinely wish them luck. But I personally don't think they're going to end up with anything but "pickeder" bones unless and until the last brick of the Watergate fraud has been battered down. And then the Kennedy assassination is going to spill out. The truth.

Ashton

Edited by Ashton Gray

It is good having Doug Caddy and Alfred Baldwin answering questions on this Forum. However, if they were indeed involved in the acts you accuse them of, they are highly unlikely to confess to them on this Forum.

I agree John. And if either were/are CIA, I believe that is a lifetime oath.

I believe that Ashton Gray has raised some very valid issues here on these pages. Perhaps had he been

more professional in his questions to Mr. Baldwin and Attorney Caddy some of the questions would have resulted in responses. Questions posed in an arrogant, rude and downright condescending manner are not likely to elicit a response. And did not. Perhaps some of the questions to Doug Caddy also involve attorney client privilege which, Mr Gary may not know, but lasts for life, and in some cases even beyond that.

I am happy to see that Mr. Gray is now asking in a more professional manner.

I hope that both parties will respond-in so far as they are able.

I believe that everyone deserves a second chance; in fact I give people several "chances". Sometimes this approach is effective, other times it's hopeless and I simply give up.

I do not speak for Mr. Baldwin or Attorney Caddy, have no idea how many "chances" either of them give.

I have long believed that Dallas and Watergate are tied at the hip and that, prior to Mr. Gary's posts many things were unknown about Watergate. He put an enormous amount of time and effort into all that is posted on these pages. Perhaps now that he has apologised to Mr Baldwin and Mr Caddy they will take the time to read this now book- lenth amount of work.

And at some point, even respond.

Dawn