The Education Forum

two questions

tracking a name "hunter"

Is anyone aware of any links between Robert G Storey and the Paines?

Is anyone aware of any instances where the CIA has disguised payments as "loans" through banks to individuals for services rendered (or to be rendered)?

Yes to #2! I know an operative who was given a 'loan'. I saw the 'loan' 'contract' On the surface it looked kosher...until you thought about it a little....first the bank did little other obvious business that year and was just an office with a desk...second, the money [huge] involved had no payback date due; and the money never was repaid and the 'bank' never was upset by this.....! The lone 'bank' officer had fairly obvious CIA connections. The money was used [as verbally pre-arranged] to set up a CIA proprietary and, of course, to have a nice few extras in life.... Oh, yes, the person given the 'loan' had zero credit rating and, in fact, had just gotten over being in prison from conviction for passing bad checks!....IMO the money also was to purchase silence on an important issue related to Dallas. Our tax dollars hard at work....for truth, justice and the 'american way'...

Much appreciated, Peter. I'll post soon on what this is about.

tracking a name "hunter"

John, this is a bit too cryptic for my addled brain. Can you elucidate any?

Just trying to track from Storey. I figured if someone has a comment on the name hunter in this context (or any for that matter), they would recognise and say so, there may or may not be something in it. It may be a dead end.

Edited by John Dolva

tracking a name "hunter"

John,

The only Hunter name I know would be Edward Hunter. Hunter is credited with coining the term "brainwashing." Hunter visited Guy Banister in New Orleans in 1962. I think there is quite a bit about Hunter in Dick Russell's book.

dave

Great, David., thank you, interesting fellow. Noted Anti Communist authority and psy ops. Head of AntiCommunis Liasion group. Works with Dr. Medford Evans of Citizens Councils. Part of the anti Civil Rights campaign of the southern Sovereignty Commisssions to whom Bannister was recommended as an investigator. Worth looking at.

In this instance not the same hunter though.

Is anyone aware of any links between Robert G Storey and the Paines?

Is anyone aware of any instances where the CIA has disguised payments as "loans" through banks to individuals for services rendered (or to be rendered)?

Yes to #2! I know an operative who was given a 'loan'. I saw the 'loan' 'contract' On the surface it looked kosher...until you thought about it a little....first the bank did little other obvious business that year and was just an office with a desk...second, the money [huge] involved had no payback date due; and the money never was repaid and the 'bank' never was upset by this.....! The lone 'bank' officer had fairly obvious CIA connections. The money was used [as verbally pre-arranged] to set up a CIA proprietary and, of course, to have a nice few extras in life.... Oh, yes, the person given the 'loan' had zero credit rating and, in fact, had just gotten over being in prison from conviction for passing bad checks!....IMO the money also was to purchase silence on an important issue related to Dallas. Our tax dollars hard at work....for truth, justice and the 'american way'...

Much appreciated, Peter. I'll post soon on what this is about.

Will wait until you post more to say more, if applicable. Only to add now that the 'loan agreement' looked at first glance the standard and normal loan agreement. It took many readings of it to note that the repayment date was missing and the 'penalties' for late or non repayment were legal nonsense - and in fact they were never enforced....nor could they be as there was no date to trigger them. Lastly, it strikes me that as 'nice' a deal this kind of free interest free loan with no repayment is/was, had 'they' wanted for 'cause' they could have crucified the receiver....it was very cleverly drafted.

Peter...check out Boatmen's Bank of St. Louis, an obvious CIA FRONT PROPRIETARY.

Jack

As stated, I'm looking to answer Gregs question regarding connection between Storey and Paine. I'm proceeding from Storey and have cirquitously reached an interesting character:: a Hunter.

This person is a convict. A forger. An educated man. An anti communist. He acts in 1961 as an informer peripherally involved with Cuba supporters. He appears to have been assisted in escaping custody in order to deep entry the desegregationist movements. He disappears and a year or so later appears to be involved in a committee connected to a committee Storey is involved with. Some years later he appears to have a fairly high position in a state government department. He uses aliases. Quite likely his actions have resulted in strife for a number of activists. He may, if known in the assassination context provide further tracks leading to connections to people of interest. Or he may be irrelevant in this context.