The Education Forum

Old Books Found

Duke Lane

I happened upon a place where some interesting old books can be found ... for a price. Here are some of them, all hardcover and in good condition:

• David Belin, November 22, 1963: You Are the Jury, 1st edition
  • Gerald Ford, Portrait of the Assassin, 1st edition
  • Edward Epstein, Inquiry, 1st edition
  • Michael Eddowes, The Oswald File, 1st edition

There are also 1st editions of a couple of books on the Ruby trial (including Dallas Justice and a book by Melvin Belli), but I didn't write the information down.

Also, Richard Popkin's The Second Oswald: The Case for Conspiracy is also available in paperback. Other rarities show up from time to time. If anyone's interested in these or other hard-to-find books, drop me an email and I'll let you know what I can find.

I happened upon a place where some interesting old books can be found ... for a price. Here are some of them, all hardcover and in good condition:
  • David Belin, November 22, 1963: You Are the Jury, 1st edition
  • Gerald Ford, Portrait of the Assassin, 1st edition
  • Edward Epstein, Inquiry, 1st edition
  • Michael Eddowes, The Oswald File, 1st edition

There are also 1st editions of a couple of books on the Ruby trial (including Dallas Justice and a book by Melvin Belli), but I didn't write the information down.

Also, Richard Popkin's The Second Oswald: The Case for Conspiracy is also available in paperback. Other rarities show up from time to time. If anyone's interested in these or other hard-to-find books, drop me an email and I'll let you know what I can find.

I know that last summer John was tring to get a copy of Government by Gunplay (Harvey Yazijian and Sid Blumenthal). I would be interested in Paris Flammonde's book on the Garrison investigation. I borrowed a copy in 74 but would love to have my own.

thanx,

Dawn

I know that last summer John was tring to get a copy of Government by Gunplay (Harvey Yazijian and Sid Blumenthal). I would be interested in Paris Flammonde's book on the Garrison investigation. I borrowed a copy in 74 but would love to have my own.

Dawn,

They are not inexpensive, but copies are readily available.

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResu...60&sortby=2