Why is the Brazilian government interested

Jack White

The IP address John gave 20150137117 does not seem to exist

Search results for: 20150137117

No match found for 20150137117.

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2006-10-08 19:10

# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.”

http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl

I got the same result from other ‘whois’ search sites.

When I search my actual IP address I get the following:

“IP Address : 201.50.192.171 [ 20150192171.user.veloxzone.com.br ]

ISP : Telemar Norte Leste S.A.

Organization : Telemar Norte Leste S.A.

City : Rio De Janeiro, 21”

http://cqcounter.com/whois/?query=201.50.192.171

OR

“% Copyright registro.br

% The data below is provided for information purposes

% and to assist persons in obtaining information about or

% related to domain name and IP number registrations

% By submitting a whois query, you agree to use this data

% only for lawful purposes.

% 2006-10-09 14:04:59 (BRT -03:00)

inetnum: 201.50/15

aut-num: AS7738

abuse-c: CGR13

owner: Telemar Norte Leste S.A.

ownerid: 002.558.134/0001-58

responsible: Marlemar Telgon

address: Rua Humberto de Campos, 425, 7÷ andar

address: 22430-190 - Rio de Janeiro - RJ

phone: (021) 31311343 []”

http://checkip.narak.com/index.cgi?domain=201.50.192.171

I don’t live in Rio, nor in Sao Paulo where the CGI is headquartered but rather in Olinda a city about 1500 miles away. Rio is where Telemar, Brazil’s largest phone company, my local phone service provider and my ISP has its main office. The address and phone number are for Telemar, a whois IP search will only give you info about the domain not the end user. Note that registro.br the registrant of Brazilian domains is part of the CGI.

My IP address does seem to change, it used to be 201.50.218.14, why this happens I don’t know if Jack or John are curious they can call Telemar at the phone number given above the country code for Brazil is 55 drop the 0 before the 21.

Perhaps John can explain exactly how he traced my IP since 1) the IP number he gave doesn’t seem to exist and 2) when I run my IP I get different results.

Mr. Colby denies being the person whose computer is registered to the Brazilian govt. Is he lying or telling the truth? … someone whose computer was traced to a Brazilian govt entity logged onto a website featuring the research being discussed. Was this Mr. Colby...or just a coincidence? It it was he, why does he deny it?

I never denied being the person whose computer was in question.

- My computer is NOT registered to the Brazilian government because as has been explained to Jack ad infinium:

1) My computer is NOT registered to the CGI just Jack’s computer is NOT registered to which ever organization is responsible for managing IP addresses in the US and Andy’s isn’t registered the equivalent organization in the UK and nobody’s computer, except for a handful of people who actually work for these groups, is registered to one of these organisations.

2) The CGI is not a government agency as indicated by the page Jack himself quoted. If it were it would have a .gov.br domain rather than a .org,br one.

- If I worked for the CGI I would have no reason to deny it since they seem to be engaged in rather mundane Internet management stuff.

- If I worked for the Brazilian government I wouldn’t really have reason to deny it either. I am however barred as a non-citizen from working for state, local or the Federal government, though I have been hired as a consultant by an ex-governor/ ex-federal minister (cabinet member)/ federal deputy, the World Bank, a federal university civil engineering dept., city councilmen, my state’s highways and tourism departments among others as a English teacher, translator, interpreter.

Jack has yet to explain why a leftist Latin American government would want to employ an American to cover up all the US based “conspiracies” he is “uncovering”.

“Lying should not be allowed. I guess Mr. Walker condones such.

Jack, since you have lied to this forum on more than one occasion, I guess he does. You have yet to show any evidence however that I lied; you want to know why that is? Because I didn’t.

Who I work for is in any case irrelevant, the only thing that matters is are my arguments logical and do I adequately source my claims.

There is no way that Jack White would ever have access to the logs of this forum.

This thread is pure paranoid coat trailing nonsense.

Shame on all of you for responding to such unmitigated dung.

Nobody except Colby thinks the computer tracing was regarding

anything on THIS forum.

Jack

Perhaps, my dear old codger, you should refer back to your first posting in this ridiculous thread

Apparently someone using a computer address

registered to this Brazilian government agency monitors activities on this forum.

For an educator, Mr. Walker's powers of comprehension are sorely lacking:

Indeed Andy you fell victim to Jack’s very carefully worded posts, he made it sound like the tracing had been done through this forum but never said it outright. This is one of his old tricks he insinuates something, then when some says “Jack said X” he replies “I never said X, so and so is a xxxx (or his "powers of comprehension are sorely lacking").

And don't forget to shoot those damn messengers!

Bests,

John McCarthy

http://johnmccarthy90066.tripod.com/id431.html This should ease the pangs of paranoia.

Liked that 1st essay you should have given the author credit and provide a source though. It doesn't do much to back your theories however and has nothing to do with the subject of this thread

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paranoia pounces ad nauseum. Probably wouldn't happen with polite discourse, intercourse or other course.

You get sunburned from being in the sun. Relax, enjoy the shade periodically and lighten up!

Should I get you a wooden spoon?

Colby admits that he opposes careful wording of postings....

"Indeed Andy you fell victim to Jack’s very carefully worded posts, he made it sound like the tracing had been done through this forum but never said it outright. "

I am opposed to sloppy writing which does not precisely

say what is intended. I have been in some form of journalism

for more than fifty years, and I was always taught to be concise

and accurate in everything I write. Why is Colby opposed to careful

wording of messages for easy comprehension?

In the quoted example, Colby exhibits his paucity of punctuation

and grammar skills.

Jack

Colby admits that he opposes careful wording of postings....
Perhaps I should have said “selectively worded”, as I indicated you often selectively word your posts to insinuate things with out saying them directly. Then when people act under the assumption you were saying what you were hinting at you say they are dishonest or foolish.

“I have been in some form of journalism for more than fifty years, and I was always taught to be concise and accurate in everything”

Time to practice what your teachers spoke, then.

“Why is Colby opposed to careful wording of messages for easy comprehension?”

My whole point is that sometimes you carefully word messages for miscomprehension; I’m all for people here wording their “messages for easy comprehension”.

Now let’s return to topic of this thread, can you offer up any evidence that a computer from a Brazilian government agency is monitoring this forum, as opposed to a computer whose ISP is registered with the CGI the non-governmental agency responsible for all ‘.br’ domains? Even your source seems to be backing away from this, cracking jokes instead of providing evidence as requested. I assume he was never so sure about this or he would have raised the question himself instead of using you as a proxy/fool guy.

Len