The Education Forum

Question for Tosh

Tosh,

Somehow you overlooked the relevant sentence in the quote I posted. But I'll try again.

Which of the below two quotes is accurate?

Quote 1

---------

(You were describing the men you flew out of Dallas 11/22/63 after the failed JFK assassination abort:)

"I believed that if these men had been the shooters or assassins themselves, they would have been very excited because they had carried it off."

I certify this declaration to be true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

Dated this 21st day of November, 2004

William Robert "Tosh" Plumlee, aka William H."Buck" Pearson."

http://www.jfkchat.com/plumlee1.html

Quote 2

---------

(I asked how your colleagues had felt about JFK up until 11/22/63. You answered:)

"At the time most of the crew I knew were in favor of Kennedy."

William Plumlee

post Oct 25 2006, 03:05 AM

Post #4

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...amp;#entry78586

Not to put words in someone else's mouth... But I interpret this in the following way:

Mr. Plumlee's team was dejected because they had failed their mission to protect the president, a leader whom they favored.

Had some members of Mr. Plumlee's team been actively involved *in* the assassination, those members might have shown excitement rather than dejection. Because they left dejected, Mr. Plumlee concluded that none of his team had participated as successful shooter(s).

Does this phrasing ring true?

Thanks Frank. That says what I meant and rings true. Why could'nt I have said it that way... Myra. Does that help? Sorry if I confused anyone, but Frank did sum it up for me in a way I can live with.. ;):D

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes yes yes. I see. I read it a totally different way. Thank you Frank and Tosh for helping me see the light. I hope you can understand now what I was perplexed about Tosh. Hm, I wonder if other people have read quote #1 and now think your passengers were bloodthirty.

Your statement was really precise, so I believe I'm clear that the flights to Dallas and from Dallas (I know there were multiple stops en route) had some different passengers, right? And John Roselli was not on the return flight.

So...speaking of Roselli, the traditional wisdom is that he was one of the assassins. Does it puzzle you at all that he was on the abort flight into Dallas then?

I know you were on the South size of Dealey Plaza and more people were on the North side. But did you happen to see any of the below?

-Joseph Milteer

-Ted Shackley

-David Morales

-Gerald Patrick Hemming

-Ed Lansdale

-Lucien Conein

-Alfredo Duran

-Rip Robertson

-John Adrian O'Hare

-Orlando Bosch (seems like he would have been directly opposite you)

-Ray Hargraves (ditto)

Or maybe we can come at this a different way: was there anyone in the crowd who did *not* work for the company?

I hope you don't mind all the questions. I'm just trying to piece things together as so many here are. If you can't answer some then I understand.

Thanks.

Myra

Ref:

http://www.google.com/search?q=familiar+fa...:en-US:official

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/FFiDP-2/

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes yes yes. I see. I read it a totally different way. Thank you Frank and Tosh for helping me see the light. I hope you can understand now what I was perplexed about Tosh. Hm, I wonder if other people have read quote #1 and now think your passengers were bloodthirty.

Your statement was really precise, so I believe I'm clear that the flights to Dallas and from Dallas (I know there were multiple stops en route) had some different passengers, right? And John Roselli was not on the return flight.

So...speaking of Roselli, the traditional wisdom is that he was one of the assassins. Does it puzzle you at all that he was on the abort flight into Dallas then?

I know you were on the South size of Dealey Plaza and more people were on the North side. But did you happen to see any of the below?

-Joseph Milteer

-Ted Shackley

-David Morales

-Gerald Patrick Hemming

-Ed Lansdale

-Lucien Conein

-Alfredo Duran

-Rip Robertson

-John Adrian O'Hare

-Ray Hargraves (ditto)

Or maybe we can come at this a different way: was there anyone in the crowd who did *not* work for the company?

I hope you don't mind all the questions. I'm just trying to piece things together as so many here are. If you can't answer some then I understand.

Thanks.

Myra"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Sounds like a lawyer badgering a witness, to me.

Edited by Terry Mauro

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tosh,

Somehow you overlooked the relevant sentence in the quote I posted. But I'll try again.

Quote 1

---------

(You were describing the men you flew out of Dallas 11/22/63 after the failed JFK assassination abort:)

"I believed that if these men had been the shooters or assassins themselves, they would have been very excited because they had carried it off."

Quote 2

---------

(I asked how your colleagues had felt about JFK up until 11/22/63. You answered:)

William Plumlee

Post #4

Not to put words in someone else's mouth... But I interpret this in the following way:

Mr. Plumlee's team was dejected because they had failed their mission to protect the president, a leader whom they favored.

Had some members of Mr. Plumlee's team been actively involved *in* the assassination, those members might have shown excitement rather than dejection. Because they left dejected, Mr. Plumlee concluded that none of his team had participated as successful shooter(s).

Thanks Frank. That says what I meant and rings true. Why could'nt I have said it that way... Myra. Does that help? Sorry if I confused anyone, but Frank did sum it up for me in a way I can live with.. ;):D

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes yes yes. I see. I read it a totally different way. Thank you Frank and Tosh for helping me see the light. I hope you can understand now what I was perplexed about Tosh. Hm, I wonder if other people have read quote #1 and now think your passengers were bloodthirty.

-Joseph Milteer

-Ted Shackley

-David Morales

-Gerald Patrick Hemming

-Ed Lansdale

-Lucien Conein

-Alfredo Duran

-Rip Robertson

-John Adrian O'Hare

-Ray Hargraves (ditto)

Thanks.

Myra

Ref:

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes yes yes. I see. I read it a totally different way. Thank you Frank and Tosh for helping me see the light. I hope you can understand now what I was perplexed about Tosh. Hm, I wonder if other people have read quote #1 and now think your passengers were bloodthirty.

-Joseph Milteer

-Ted Shackley

-David Morales

-Gerald Patrick Hemming

-Ed Lansdale

-Lucien Conein

-Alfredo Duran

-Rip Robertson

-John Adrian O'Hare

-Ray Hargraves (ditto)

Thanks.

Myra"

Terry,

I agree. Or someone who is either unable or unwilling to understand...

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tosh,

Quote 1

---------

Quote 2

---------

William Plumlee

Post #4

-Joseph Milteer

-Ted Shackley

-David Morales

-Gerald Patrick Hemming

-Ed Lansdale

-Lucien Conein

-Alfredo Duran

-Rip Robertson

-John Adrian O'Hare

-Ray Hargraves (ditto)

Thanks.

Myra

Ref:

-Joseph Milteer

-Ted Shackley

-David Morales

-Gerald Patrick Hemming

-Ed Lansdale

-Lucien Conein

-Alfredo Duran

-Rip Robertson

-John Adrian O'Hare

-Ray Hargraves (ditto)

Thanks.

Myra"

Terry,

--Thomas

I don't think I was. But as long as I'm being accused of it:

"So...speaking of Roselli, the traditional wisdom is that he was one of the assassins. Does it puzzle you at all that he was on the abort flight into Dallas then?"

Terry,

--Thomas

And as far as someone being unable or unwilling to understand...

I find it kind of amazing that some people seem unable or unwilling to understand...

-That this guy worked for the CIA--an agency that had two functions: murder and propaganda.

-That he transported known assassins around the world on a regular basis.

-That he transported known assassin John Roselli from Tampa (the site of an unsuccessful attempt to murder President Kennedy) to Dallas (the murder site of President Kennedy).

-That the claim he was flying a notorious mobster and assassin somewhere to abort an assassination is utterly incredible.

-That he sure seems to have President Kennedy's blood on his hands.

And I admit that I'm unable or unwilling to understand...

How or why this guy would be treated like some special guest star because he likes to talk about his front row seat to President Kennedy's assassination, which he was an accessory to.

Myra

"John "Handsome Johnny" Roselli (sometimes spelled Rosselli) (July 4, 1905 - August 9, 1976) was an influential Mafia soldier, one who had helped to control Hollywood and Las Vegas for the Chicago Mafia and who had allegedly been involved with the CIA plot to kill Cuban dictator Fidel Castro in the early 1960s and John Fitzgerald Kennedy's assassination in 1963.

Many believe Roselli had been ordered killed by Tampa, Florida mob boss Santos Trafficante because Trafficante had believed the aging Roselli had talked too much about the Kennedy assassination and Castro murder plots during his Senate testimony, violating the strict Mafia code of omerta (silence.)

James Files has claimed, in detail, how he, Roselli and Charles Nicoletti fired the fatal shots killing President John F. Kennedy at Dallas’ Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963.

Bill Bonnano also states in his autobiography that while he was imprisoned with Roselli he spoke to him about the Kennedy assassination. Roselli claimed that hehad fired a shot from a stormdrain located on Elm Street."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Roselli

I find it kind of amazing that some people seem unable or unwilling to understand...

-That this guy worked for the CIA--an agency that had two functions: murder and propaganda.

-That he transported known assassin John Roselli from Tampa (the site of an unsuccessful attempt to murder President Kennedy) to Dallas (the murder site of President Kennedy).

-That the claim he was flying a notorious mobster and assassin somewhere to abort an assassination is utterly incredible.

How or why this guy would be treated like some special guest star because he likes to talk about his front row seat to President Kennedy's assassination, which he was an accessory to.

Myra

"John "Handsome Johnny" Roselli (sometimes spelled Rosselli) (July 4, 1905 - August 9, 1976) was an influential Mafia soldier, one who had helped to control Hollywood and Las Vegas for the Chicago Mafia and who had allegedly been involved with the CIA plot to kill Cuban dictator Fidel Castro in the early 1960s and John Fitzgerald Kennedy's assassination in 1963.

Many believe Roselli had been ordered killed by Tampa, Florida mob boss Santos Trafficante because Trafficante had believed the aging Roselli had talked too much about the Kennedy assassination and Castro murder plots during his Senate testimony, violating the strict Mafia code of omerta (silence.)

James Files has claimed, in detail, how he, Roselli and Charles Nicoletti fired the fatal shots killing President John F. Kennedy at Dallas’ Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963.

Bill Bonnano also states in his autobiography that while he was imprisoned with Roselli he spoke to him about the Kennedy assassination. Roselli claimed that hehad fired a shot from a stormdrain located on Elm Street."

Thank You Myra: I appreciate your thoughts and your honesty. This is what makes our country great.., the freedom to express and say what we think. I feel I fought for this freedom all my life. I can understand how you feel when you believe everything you read in books and accept it as fact with little effort on your part. I understand how the hate from others is transfered to a new generation by others who know nothing and fabricate most of what they write to spread the hate.

When you have walked in my shoes and went down my paths.., faced the demons I have faced, and watched many friends die the slow death for freedom, then and only then may you pass judgement on me and my fellow operatives. I will in no way justifie myself to you or anyone. You need people like me to do your dirty work so you can sleep in peace at night. You need people like me to catch the bull xxxx that your elected officials screw up and sell out to your lobbiest for profits. You have no idea what that world you so hate is really made of and how it really effects your day to day life. We protect your ass from the real boogie men that you can't see or refuse to believe are real.., get real you stupid bitch... Do You really think I give a xxxx what you think?

And I mean this in the nicest possible way: <_<

Why does this sound familiar?

Oh, yeah...

Jessep: You want answers?

Kaffee: I think I'm entitled.

Jessep: You want answers?!

Kaffee: I want the truth!

Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You?! You, Lieutenant Weinberg?! I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall! You need me on that wall! We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said, "Thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Kaffee: Did you order the Code Red?

Jessep: I did the job I was sent to do--

Kaffee: Did you order the Code Red?!

Jessep: (shouting) You're goddamn right I did!!

(Practically word for word. Nathan R. Jessep.)

Tosh,

Quote 1

---------

Quote 2

---------

William Plumlee

Post #4

Thanks Frank. That says what I meant and rings true. Why could'nt I have said it that way... Myra. Does that help? Sorry if I confused anyone, but Frank did sum it up for me in a way I can live with.. ;)<_<

-Joseph Milteer

-Ted Shackley

-David Morales

-Gerald Patrick Hemming

-Ed Lansdale

-Lucien Conein

-Alfredo Duran

-Rip Robertson

-John Adrian O'Hare

-Ray Hargraves (ditto)

Thanks.

Myra

Ref:

-Joseph Milteer

-Ted Shackley

-David Morales

-Gerald Patrick Hemming

-Ed Lansdale

-Lucien Conein

-Alfredo Duran

-Rip Robertson

-John Adrian O'Hare

-Ray Hargraves (ditto)

Thanks.

Myra"

Terry,

--Thomas

"Terry,

--Thomas"

Nah, more like someone attempting to come off as a newbie, "I've only been at this for a year or so."

You know the routine. More like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Been there, done that.

>Nah, more like someone attempting to come off as a newbie, "I've only been at this for a year or so."

>You know the routine. More like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Been there, done that.

Well I've been told I can't handle the truth. So in theory I shouldn't have a problem with that statement.

Terry,

--Thomas

Myra

"James Files has claimed, in detail, how he, Roselli and Charles Nicoletti fired the fatal shots killing President John F. Kennedy at Dallas’ Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963."

Bingo!

"Bill Bonnano also states in his autobiography that while he was imprisoned with Roselli he spoke to him about the Kennedy assassination. Roselli claimed that hehad fired a shot from a stormdrain located on Elm Street."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Roselli"

Are you aware of the fact that Wikipedia is merely made up of anyone with the ability to plug in a search engine, copy and paste information from sources that may be less than reliable, or misinformative due to the fact that these unlicensed personnel have been granted the opportunity to create history as they deem fit, sans any oversight committee to ensure its viability. Wikipedia is not of the same caliber as an encyclopedia, as their name might imply. I just found this out last Sunday.

"Roselli claimed that he had fired a shot from a stormdrain located on Elm Street."

This has been debated ad nauseum, and proven to be next to impossible taking into consideration the angle

required to get off a direct hit. Maybe if the desired effect would be to blow out a tire, or puncture the oil pan. I'm not aware of any exotic form of periscopic rifle employed that day.

>Nah, more like someone attempting to come off as a newbie, "I've only been at this for a year or so."

>You know the routine. More like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Been there, done that.

Well I've been told I can't handle the truth. So in theory I shouldn't have a problem with that statement.

"Well I've been told I can't handle the truth. So in theory I shouldn't have a problem with that statement."

Is that right? I think you've got more of a grasp of the truth than most of the people around here. Just what are you looking for aside from attempting to extract public confessions out of people you perceive to be THE

murderers of JFK?

Is that right? I think you've got more of a grasp of the truth than most of the people around here. Just what are you looking for aside from attempting to extract public confessions out of people you perceive to be THE

murderers of JFK?

Overall I'm looking for information on the murder of President Kennedy because I think that his murder was the genesis of the bleak situation that exists in the US today. The start of the end. Recently I was trying to reconcile how someone could help fly a notorious assassin to the murder site while promoting a story that he was part of a team trying to stop the assassination. It doesn't appear that it can be reconciled.

In general I'm much more interested in the planners than the shooters. But in the CIA I think we have both.

Why do you say I have "more of a grasp of the truth than most of the people around here"?

--

Mark "Lane describes Hunt v. Liberty Lobby, Hunt's suit against the Liberty Lobby Newspaper,

The Spotlight, and Victor Marchetti, author of the article in question; Hunt won $650,000.00

in the suit, but on the newspaper's appeal, Lane represented The Spotlight, and was successful in overturning

the lower court's ruling; in the process of that appeal, Lane won an unprecedented, unanimous verdict

from the jury that the CIA had killed JFK...

Jury forewoman, Leslie Armstrong, offered this assessment of the trial: "Mr. Lane was asking us to do something very difficult --he was asking us to believe that John Kennedy had been killed by our own government. Yet when we examined the evidence closely, we were compelled to conclude that the CIA had indeed killed President Kennedy...

When the trial started I believed in the American way, mom and apple pie. Now I believe in mom and apple pie."

http://www.blackopradio.com/inc_archives2006.html

murderers of JFK?

Overall I'm looking for information on the murder of President Kennedy because I think that his murder was the genesis of the bleak situation that exists in the US today. The start of the end. Recently I was trying to reconcile how someone could help fly a notorious assassin to the murder site while promoting a story that he was part of a team trying to stop the assassination. It doesn't appear that it can be reconciled.

In general I'm much more interested in the planners than the shooters. But in the CIA I think we have both.

Why do you say I have "more of a grasp of the truth than most of the people around here"?

--

Mark "Lane describes Hunt v. Liberty Lobby, Hunt's suit against the Liberty Lobby Newspaper,

The Spotlight, and Victor Marchetti, author of the article in question; Hunt won $650,000.00

in the suit, but on the newspaper's appeal, Lane represented The Spotlight, and was successful in overturning

the lower court's ruling; in the process of that appeal, Lane won an unprecedented, unanimous verdict

from the jury that the CIA had killed JFK...

Jury forewoman, Leslie Armstrong, offered this assessment of the trial: "Mr. Lane was asking us to do something very difficult --he was asking us to believe that John Kennedy had been killed by our own government. Yet when we examined the evidence closely, we were compelled to conclude that the CIA had indeed killed President Kennedy...

When the trial started I believed in the American way, mom and apple pie. Now I believe in mom and apple pie."

http://www.blackopradio.com/inc_archives2006.html

"Lane represented The Spotlight, and was successful in overturning the lower court's ruling; in the process of that appeal, Lane won an unprecedented, unanimous verdict from the jury that the CIA had killed JFK..."

I'm very familiar with that trial, having been a subscriber of The Spotlight for many years. That's where I found Prouty's books in their Noontide Press catalogue.

"Mr. Lane was asking us to do something very difficult --he was asking us to believe that John Kennedy had been killed by our own government. Yet when we examined the evidence closely, we were compelled to conclude that the CIA had indeed killed President Kennedy..."

And, I would venture to take that a step further and follow the cobblestone road leading to Wall Street. IMO, there was a definite concerted effort on the part of the banking cartels, financial houses, and brokerage firms, etc. aka The Eastern Establishment, without which BTW, the seemingly endless source of collateral needed to keep the lid on this case for all these years, would have been possible. Remember, the Dulles brothers hailed from the Wall Street corporate law offices of Sullivan and Cromwell.

"Why do you say I have "more of a grasp of the truth than most of the people around here"?"

Because, I've been around the block more times than I care to remember, and you don't come across as some tender young bud on the rose bush, nor as some shrinking violet, either.

['Terry Mauro' date='Oct 30 2006, 04:19 AM' post='79177']

"Lane represented The Spotlight, and was successful in overturning the lower court's ruling; in the process of that appeal, Lane won an unprecedented, unanimous verdict from the jury that the CIA had killed JFK..."

I'm very familiar with that trial, having been a subscriber of The Spotlight for many years. That's where I found Prouty's books in their Noontide Press catalogue.

I'm just now reading Prouty's books, "JFK--The CIA, Vietnam, and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy" and "The Secret Team" 'cause he seems to have the level of understanding I want. Also Deep Politics.

"Mr. Lane was asking us to do something very difficult --he was asking us to believe that John Kennedy had been killed by our own government. Yet when we examined the evidence closely, we were compelled to conclude that the CIA had indeed killed President Kennedy..."

And, I would venture to take that a step further and follow the cobblestone road leading to Wall Street. IMO, there was a definite concerted effort on the part of the banking cartels, financial houses, and brokerage firms, etc. aka The Eastern Establishment, without which BTW, the seemingly endless source of collateral needed to keep the lid on this case for all these years, would have been possible. Remember, the Dulles brothers hailed from the Wall Street corporate law offices of Sullivan and Cromwell.

This is where a big gap in my knowledge is. On an obvious level there's HL Hunt and his spawn Lamar, ad hoc funders (the "Texans" Nixon refered to). And likely Nelson Rockefeller...maybe David(?) Even there I'm pretty hazy. So I appreciate the leads.

But the Dulles brothers seem more embedded than all of the above. Like the CIA was really the tool they used to take care of business. All that awkward stuff with the nazis.

Hm, I'm looking at the indexes of the Prouty and Peter Dale Scott books. I'm surprised they don't have more on Sullivan and Cromwell, but Prouty does have this in "JFK...":

"These are incredible men, these defiers of presidents. One might say that they do not need them. Ambassador George V. Allen after a state dinner with John Foster Dulles said "Dulles spoke as if he had his own line to God and was getting his instructions from a very high source."

Allen Dulles was also a lawyer and a partner with Sullivan & Cromwell. The brothers were in touch with the power elite, and a mere President influenced them not at all. So many qualified people who have worked "close to the seat of power" -- men like Winston Churchill... -- confirm that these so-called leaders get their instructions from a very high source. These "leaders" are all fine actors, and certainly not true rulers..."

---

"Supreme Court Justice Arthur Goldberg once stated that "The Dulles brothers were traitors." Some historians believe that Allen Dulles became head of the newly formed CIA in large part to cover up his treasonous behavior and that of his clients. " -- Christian Dewar, Making a Killing

"Just before his death, James Jesus Angleton, the legendary chief of counterintelligence at the Central Intelligence Agency, was a bitter man. He felt betrayed by the people he had worked for all his life. In the end, he had come to realize that they were never really interested in American ideals of "freedom" and "democracy." They really only wanted "absolute power." Angleton told author Joseph Trento that the reason he had gotten the counterintelligence job in the first place was by agreeing not to submit "sixty of Allen Dulles' closest friends" to a polygraph test concerning their business deals with the Nazis. In his end-of-life despair, Angleton assumed that he would see all his old companions again "in hell."" -- Michael Hasty, Paranoid Shift

---

"Why do you say I have "more of a grasp of the truth than most of the people around here"?"

Because, I've been around the block more times than I care to remember, and you don't come across as some tender young bud on the rose bush, nor as some shrinking violet, either.

True. But I'm in the vicinity. What's below the rose--on the stem?