The Education Forum

Personal Messages

Each time that I attempt to post an attachement, it is indicated that I sent this as a "Personal Message" to some unknown person.

Therefore, I must assume that the attachment is going through, yet those who view this forum are not receiving it.

So, here is an additional attempt to bypass whatever within the Survey information posting is creating this problem.

Each time that I attempt to post an attachement, it is indicated that I sent this as a "Personal Message" to some unknown person.

Therefore, I must assume that the attachment is going through, yet those who view this forum are not receiving it.

So, here is an additional attempt to bypass whatever within the Survey information posting is creating this problem.

There may not be any "true" magic, however, we all know that there is "sleight-of-hand", which usually becomes "slight-of-hand" once the means and methods are exposed and the magic trick thereafter loses it's mystic.

There may not be any "true" magic, however, we all know that there is "sleight-of-hand", which usually becomes "slight-of-hand" once the means and methods are exposed and the magic trick thereafter loses it's mystic.

What the hell are you talking about?

What the hell are you talking about?

Magic tricks as well as true "sleight-of-hand" tend to lose much of their mystic when someone fully exposes the means, methods, and what to look for.

Thereafter, such actions become "slight" (meager, lacking, scanty,etc;) means in obscuring what is actually transpiring that confused and obscured the trick to begin with.

SEE:

1. Introduction of Altered Evidence into the WC Hearings.

2. Arlen Specter

3. "Sliest" (as opposed to slight)

4. Sly

5. Obvious (when exposed)

Note: Apply same principals to the third/last/final shot!

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis