The Education Forum

P. J. Meyer

John Simkin

Email that I received this morning.

"I have spent these last 15 or so years reading the many books that have come out and wondering what was and is really going on. Then I happened to come upon the education forum and your group. What wonderful work you all are doing! While I initially wanted to participate I could never contribute anything other than conversation and your forum is too important for idle chatter. I do have one name that I wish you would check into when you have a chance. His name is P.J. Meyer from Waco, Texas. He was the founder of a motivational institute called SMI. I was told that he had connections to the Hunts, Murchison, and others. Thank you and keep up the great work!"

Email that I received this morning.

"I have spent these last 15 or so years reading the many books that have come out and wondering what was and is really going on. Then I happened to come upon the education forum and your group. What wonderful work you all are doing! While I initially wanted to participate I could never contribute anything other than conversation and your forum is too important for idle chatter. I do have one name that I wish you would check into when you have a chance. His name is P.J. Meyer from Waco, Texas. He was the founder of a motivational institute called SMI. I was told that he had connections to the Hunts, Murchison, and others. Thank you and keep up the great work!"

John,

Would that be Paul J. Meyer?

James

Would that be Paul J. Meyer?

Probably. I know nothing about this man.

John,

I don't know about connections to the Hunts and Murchisons but he does have solid connections to George H.W. Bush. Meyer was a long time contributer to the various Bush campaigns and he was the Conference Chairman for many a Texas GOP Leadership Conference.

FWIW.

James