The Education Forum

JFK! Had he lived would the world be different? Hell no

Guest Richard Bittikofer

Guest Richard Bittikofer

JFK was as corrupt as LBJ,Nixon,Ford,Carter,Reagan,Bush,Clinton,Bush.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read your history! Read about the Kennedy family ties with the Mafia.Your all caught up in this Camelot xxxx! In two years in office,he couldn't get anything through the House or Senate! For all you bleeding heart liberals........get over it!!

JFK was as corrupt as LBJ,Nixon,Ford,Carter,Reagan,Bush,Clinton,Bush.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read your history! Read about the Kennedy family ties with the Mafia. Your all caught up in this Camelot xxxx! In two years in office, he couldn't get anything through the House or Senate! For all you bleeding heart liberals........get over it!!

You appear to be having some sort of mental breakdown. You might well be right about JFK but you need to provide some evidence for your views.

Guest Richard Bittikofer

JFK was as corrupt as LBJ,Nixon,Ford,Carter,Reagan,Bush,Clinton,Bush.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read your history! Read about the Kennedy family ties with the Mafia. Your all caught up in this Camelot xxxx! In two years in office, he couldn't get anything through the House or Senate! For all you bleeding heart liberals........get over it!!

You appear to be having some sort of mental breakdown. You might well be right about JFK but you need to provide some evidence for your views.

No mental breakdown John! Time after time,I have seen it on your website,if an individual that does not concur with you or your cronies that there was a conspiracy,he or she is on class 3 meds or like you say,having a mental breakdown! What you are saying is if Jfk had lived the world would be different.Bullxxxx!In todays politics he would have been impeached ! Sleeping with Sam Giancana's women,Monroe, his drug use..............it goes on and on. Look within the kennedy administration for your answers for his assassination!

JFK was as corrupt as LBJ,Nixon,Ford,Carter,Reagan,Bush,Clinton,Bush.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read your history! Read about the Kennedy family ties with the Mafia.Your all caught up in this Camelot xxxx! In two years in office,he couldn't get anything through the House or Senate! For all you bleeding heart liberals........get over it!!

So I guess you don't believe all the evidence that the Viet Nam War was to be ended? I could cite many other changes, but you are obviously a right wing hack sent here to disrupt this forum. I see you have begun several new threads. SInce you believe in no government conspiracy, why do you hang around here? And where's your photo? (A forum requirement).

Dawn

Guest Richard Bittikofer

Yes Dawn,I am a "right wing hack" with shrapnel in my left arm, and confined to a wheel chair since Lyndon Johnson sent me to Vietnam in 1968! I will gladly post my photo once I get my scanner fixed. Love Richard.

Edited by Richard Bittikofer

Yes Dawn,I am a "right wing hack" with shrapnel in my left arm, and confined to a wheel chair since Lyndon Johnson sent me to Vietnam in 1968! I will gladly post my photo once I get my scanner fixed.

I am sorry you are in a chair. That makes life much more difficult. Please read all the evidence that the Vietnam war was being ended by JFK and restarted by the man who sent you there.

Dawn

Guest Richard Bittikofer

Yes Dawn,I am a "right wing hack" with shrapnel in my left arm, and confined to a wheel chair since Lyndon Johnson sent me to Vietnam in 1968! I will gladly post my photo once I get my scanner fixed.

I am sorry you are in a chair. That makes life much more difficult. Please read all the evidence that the Vietnam war was being ended by JFK and restarted by the man who sent you there.

Dawn

You are very correct Dawn. JFK was going to bring 1,000 troops home from Vietnam in December 1963. I have a copy of the Stars and Stripes which states this. Had JFK lived maybe I wouldn't be in a wheel chair,I would like to go outdoors and throw a football, play baseball, frolic with my son's children in the back yard!

Guest Richard Bittikofer

Dawn, no I wasn't sent here to disrupt this forum. The name of the forum is the "JFK ASSASSINATION DEBATE". I think all of us should have an open mind. Conspiracy or no conspiracy........thats what a debate is all about. Thank you

Edited by Richard Bittikofer

Was JFK just another crooked politician? Did he have anything special to contribute? Would the world have been a better place had he lived?

All I know is that his speeches and the message they delivered were given by someone who truly cared for his country. And it seemed that he made the right decision during the Cuban Missle Crisis. He was advised to attack Cuba and decided against it.

Here is a link to the Rice University speech.

http://nootrope.net/kennedy.html

( there is an audio link once you get to this page)

Edited by Peter McGuire

Guest Richard Bittikofer
Was JFK just another crooked politician? Did he have anything special to contribute? Would the world have been a better place had he lived?

All I know is that his speeches and the message they delivered were given by someone who truly cared for his country. And it seemed that he made the right decision during the Cuban Missle Crisis. He was advised to attack Cuba and decided against it.

Here is a link to the Rice University speech.

http://nootrope.net/kennedy.html

( there is an audio link once you get to this page)

I totally agree with you on that point