The Education Forum

Would Wim Dankbaar please pick up the white courtesy phone?

Ashton Gray

POSTED WITH PRIVATE FORUM MESSAGE OF NOTIFICATION TO WIM DANKBAAR AND TOSH PLUMLEE

(EDIT: Mr. Plumlee apparently has the PM function turned off for his account, so I only was able to PM Mr. Dankbaar.)

Mr. Dankbaar:

Greetings. I hate to trouble you, but I seem to be having the damnedest time trying to get some simple answers to a few questions that, while simple enough, are rather worrisome to me.

The reason I'm writing to you here in the Education Forum is that the questions I'm referring to arise from materials prominently featured on the web site you have with the ambitious all-caps title of "JFK MURDER SOLVED."

Now, I can't necessarily expect you to have ready answers to all of the questions at issue. On the other hand, it does seem to me that in your due diligence in presenting your case, these same questions would have occurred to you, and would have been pursued by you.

If for any reason that's not the case, it further seems to me that after having them brought to your attention, you might like to join with me in the effort to get timely answers to these questions—some of them fairly entangled with your own proffered "solution" to the JFK murder.

My understanding—and please correct me if I'm wrong on any part of this—is that you have proclaimed James Files as having delivered the fatal head shot from the north grassy knoll, and that at all relevant times Files purportedly was in the employ or doing the bidding of Mafia figures and kingpins, including John Roselli.

In support of this position, you have materials on your web site from Robert William "Tosh" Plumlee asserting that he had flown John Roselli into Dallas that fateful day.

Ignoring for the moment that the links on your site to "documentation" about Plumlee are dead, and ignoring for the moment data I have posted in the forum thread called Who Were the Shooters; Where Were They Located demonstrating grave problems for the north grassy knoll as a shooting location, I yet am left with disturbing questions about the Tosh Plumlee interview and Declaration on your site. That's why I seek your assistance in attempting to get these cleared up.

I've put the questions in a thread for Mr. Plumlee called Would Tosh Plumlee please pick up the white courtesy phone? but am reproducing them here for your convenience. Here are the questions arising from materials you have on your site that I'm trying to get answered (with the understanding that they were written as directed to Mr. Plumlee):

• 1) As specifically as you can recall, when exactly were you at the Illusionary Warfare Training in Nagshead, North Carolina with Lee Harvey Oswald and for how long?
    2) What "intelligence training matters" were you and Lee Harvey Oswald engaged in there?
    3) Why was Lee Harvey Oswald engaged in "intelligence training matters"?
    4) As specifically as you can recall, when exactly were you at the Honolulu radar installation with Lee Harvey Oswald and for how long?
    5) What "intelligence training matters" were you and Lee Harvey Oswald engaged in there, and why was Lee Harvey Oswald engaged in "intelligence training matters"?
    6) As specifically as you can recall, when exactly were you at Oahu's Wheeler Air Force Base with Lee Harvey Oswald and for how long?
    7) What "intelligence training matters" were you and Lee Harvey Oswald engaged in there, and why was Lee Harvey Oswald engaged in "intelligence training matters"?
    8) As specifically as you can recall, when exactly were you "in Dallas at an Oak Cliff safe house on North Beckley Street run by Alpha 66's Hernandez group, who had worked out of Miami prior to the assassination" with Lee Harvey Oswald and for how long?
    9) What "intelligence training matters" were you and Lee Harvey Oswald engaged in there, and why was Lee Harvey Oswald engaged in "intelligence training matters"?
    10) You have emphasized that "we were military intelligence" going in and out of Dallas, and that the CIA were only your "support people." You later say: "As we say in CIA... ." Were you military intelligence on 21-22 November 1963, or CIA?
    11) If you answered "military intelligence," what branch of military intelligence were you in, what was your rank and station, and who was your superior officer?
    12) You say you departed from Miami and traveled to Dallas via New Orleans and Houston, and that the flight plan for 6393 Echo out of Salt Lake City, Utah around the same time to Dallas, with Roselli's name on it, was not a flight plan for your flight. You also say that CIA's Robert "Bob" Bennett briefed you on your mission. Do you have any explanation for why the other flight would have departed from Bob Bennett's home town?
    13) Would you please supply the names of Secret Service agents and officials who were apprised by CIA and by your "military intelligence" branch of the threat against the President, and of your "abort team" being in the area.

Plus there are several additional questions that I posted just yesterday:

• A. In your 1992 interview, you said in pertinent part: "There was 3 people got off in Garland and they were picked up about 30 minutes after we arrived there, by car. Then we took the aircraft and jumped over to Redbird Airport after the weather had cleared... . ...Everybody else got off at Redbird. John Roselli got off at Redbird and everybody went their own way." Twelve years later, in a sworn Declaration, you said in pertinent part: "While waiting out the bad weather in Garland, and about 30 minutes after landing, 3 of the passengers were picked up by car, including Roselli." Which of these conflicting stories you told about Roselli, if either, do you now say is true?
    B. When CIA's Robert "Bob" Bennett briefed you, what identifying information were you given for the alleged "minimum of 19 or 20 people" your "abort team" was supposed to be looking for?
    C. You say that on 22 November 1963 you went from Redbird airport by car "to the safe house over by Oak Cliff Country Club on Bar Harbor Drive" before going on to Dealey Plaza. Elsewhere, you claim to have spent some earlier period of time with Lee Harvey Oswald "in Dallas at an Oak Cliff safe house on North Beckley Street." So in these two entirely separate references to Oak Cliff safe houses in Dallas, are they references to the same Oak Cliff safe house, or to two discrete, different Oak Cliff safe houses?
    D. How did you know to go to Dealey Plaza, of all the possible places for an assassination along the motorcade route?

Now, I'm hoping you can see inherent in these questions some of the knots I'm trying to untangle. It seems to me that they would be of the greatest possible interest to you, because despite the reassuring title of your web site, "JFK MURDER SOLVED," as long as these questions remain unanswered I'm not quite as sanguine about that conclusion as you seem to be.

Therefore I feel confident that we will share a thirst for the truth and reasonable disclosure on these matters, and I look forward to your response. Thank you for your time and kind attention.

Ashton Gray

Edited by Ashton Gray

Guest Mark Valenti

Unfortunately, there seems to be a slight tiff developing between Mr. Dankbaar and Mr. Files.

At the jfkmurdersolved.com web site, a friend of Mr. Files says he feels there's nothing to gain by answering more questions about JFK - particularly ones asked recently about confirming some allegations for the record. Mr. Files is onto more important pursuits and would prefer to let his videotaped answers speak for him. I believe these videotapes can be purchased from Mr. Dankbaar.

Despite Mr. Dankbaar's efforts, which brought Mr. Files to greater prominence, the lines of communication between them appear rather thin at the moment.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a slight tiff developing between Mr. Dankbaar and Mr. Files.

At the jfkmurdersolved.com web site, a friend of Mr. Files says he feels there's nothing to gain by answering more questions about JFK - particularly ones asked recently about confirming some allegations for the record. Mr. Files is onto more important pursuits and would prefer to let his videotaped answers speak for him. I believe these videotapes can be purchased from Mr. Dankbaar.

Despite Mr. Dankbaar's efforts, which brought Mr. Files to greater prominence, the lines of communication between them appear rather thin at the moment.

Thanks for the info, Mark. Although I'm primarily interested, in this thread, in pursuing the Strange Facts in the Case of T. Plumlee (as it ties into the Dankbaar/Files scenario), this information about Mr. Files's newfound coyness in favor of "more important pursuits" is riveting.

There seems to be a pattern that has become so pat, so predictable, so recognizable, so embarrassingly obvious that it almost should have a trademark burned into it as a brand. And I believe we have seen several fairly blatant examples right in this forum. In perhaps oversimplified (but not greatly) terms, here is its outline as I perceive it:

1. A CIA sockpuppet spreads a pre-packaged CIA-scripted fiction story (oh, say, just f'r'instance, about "Watergate") through any medium or several media. [NOTE: It doesn't matter a damn that the crud-of-the-month doesn't "work for CIA." There always is evidence of some background connection to CIA, even if through several arms-length cut-outs, and always "plausible deniability."]

2. Somebody or somebodies come along and start asking a few direct questions about the inevitable inconsistencies or contradictions, or about glaring omissions that Hunt (or the other CIA fiction writers) forgot to put into the talking points and script.

3. The CIA sockpuppet haughtily but oh-so-politely pretends to answer the questions by referring the pesky questioners to the existing "materials" (talking-point articles, cooked legal rulings, canned videos, forged "documents," whatever the backroom boys had cooked up to peddle). [NOTE: At this point the majority of people think they've gotten an answer to their question—when they haven't gotten anything resembling an answer—and just go away, either because they actually have been duped, or are too PC to make any waves by mentioning that they've just been shucked and jived. There are a few, though—thoroughly reprehensible and unpleasant people, of course—who will just repeat the questions, and even have the gall to add more questions that go off-script. And then just keep repeating the questions in the face of any and all of the tireless CIA-trained routines to dodge and evade.]

4. The CIA sockpuppets suddenly become much less sociable and much less oh-so-polite and much less loquacious (on the talking points and scripts), and start a vicious rumor campaign attacking the questioner, his pedigree, his lineage, his moral character, his motives, his identity, his occupation, his pets, friends, politics, religion, code, creed, names, hats, and hygiene habits.

5. If that doesn't work (and it often does), the CIA sockpuppets suddenly find something "much more important" to turn their attention to—magnanimously leaving behind for reference, of course, the thousands of gallons of sheer sewage disinformation they've already flooded the area with—or in some other way find or trump up an excuse to feel "wronged," and take their toys and go off the radar.

It's getting to the point where I almost can set my watch by it.

I cannot but feel that the longsuffering good work of the many very bright and doggedly persistent people right here in this estimable forum (and many who have gone before) is beginning to pay off handsomely. I believe we are fortunate enough to be witnesses; to watch some of the CIA's most treasured "historical" fictions, in which untold millions of dollars and decades of effort have been invested, being shattered...

Well, let me paraphrase: Shattered into a million pieces and scattered to the winds.

Ashton

Ashton, what are you getting at? Do you suspect Tosh of spreading CIA disinformation?

As far as myself, if repeatedly stating on the internet and in public that I believe CIA agents played a role in Kennedy's murder makes me a CIA sockpuppet, I'm proud to be one. Now just tell me, whose hand is in my opening?

Ashton, what are you getting at? Do you suspect Tosh of spreading CIA disinformation?

As far as myself, if repeatedly stating on the internet and in public that I believe CIA agents played a role in Kennedy's murder makes me a CIA sockpuppet, I'm proud to be one. Now just tell me, whose hand is in my opening?