The Education Forum

Biography: Erick A. Bovik

Erick A. Bovik

Well dear, let be the first to welcome you to the forum. Now it's public that some of your political leanings are- ohmygod- Republican! Imagine that, married to me, the radical left -winger. Needless to say we have some interesting political disagreements, err, I mean discussions.

I hope you find here the wonderful community that I have enjoyed for now more than two years, and I know that your knowledge of this case, and other political conspiracies, will be greatly advanced. Thanks for joining. Now you don't even have to get me a Christmas present. :)

Dawn

I'm so glad you made it to the forum, Erick. Now you'll be able see why me and Dawnie were always jockying for positioning in front of her computer while I was visiting with you guys. LOL

All kidding aside though, I had such fun down there. I couldn't have asked for a better vacation, and felt like I had known you guys for my whole life! I miss you two, so much, and Tika, too. :)

Love,

Ter

Well dear, let be the first to welcome you to the forum. Now it's public that some of your political leanings are- ohmygod- Republican! Imagine that, married to me, the radical left -winger. Needless to say we have some interesting political disagreements, err, I mean discussions.

I hope you find here the wonderful community that I have enjoyed for now more than two years, and I know that your knowledge of this case, and other political conspiracies, will be greatly advanced. Thanks for joining. Now you don't even have to get me a Christmas present. :ice

Dawn

Dawnie, he's such a fox, and I'm such a shameless bitch. But, you love me anyway, don't you.

Your adopted sister, and fellow collaborator who sticks by you through thick and thin.

Terry the Terror :)