The Education Forum

A short Christmas Ghost-story.

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

"Ive been here now for two weeks, there are others here, I sometimes hear them breathing, or catch a glimse, just corner of the eye stuff but I dont like to think to much about them, or what, exactly they might be. Did I tell you its almost always dark? what ever the light source is it seems to be getting fainter, almost like its moving away, or diminishing in some way, thats something else I dont like to dwell on. After a while your eyes become used to the perpetual twilight, you can make out shapes of things, some small, some like grey rotting hulks manifesting through a sea mist, its best not to touch, touch, like sight, can drive you mad. OH GOD, ITS COMING OVER!! BE QUIET AS A MOUSE!! BE QUIET!!!!!!!!!!

"Its gone, must have piss poor eyesight, or its internal radar is f***** in some way, but the smell of it dear God, the stomach churning rancid stench of it makes your nostrils burn, and more than that, it smells WRONG, not in a way I can describe, just plain wrong."

"My name is Ebony Strong, or at least it was, and until two weeks ago, I owned a a brokerage dealership turning over more than ten mill a year, grew it from nothing and to do that you have to be focused, focused and hard. At the start I had a partner, Jay Marler, just a focused as me and market orientated down to his bones, until seven years ago, when the bastard died, motor accident, he had bought himself a porshe turbo charger, zero to piss your pants in nano-seconds, we had been drinking in Stringfellows, big celebration having foreclosed on some losers business, left about midnight and had a bit of fun with the street dregs, shew them what the big issue really was, he got into his car, roared off, and that was that, icy road, plus two bottles of champagne equals good night Martha..Whats that, OH GOD THE SMELL, QUIET NOW, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MIKE BE QUIET."

TO BE CONTINUED...(Just like Dickens)

Edited by Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

"Its gone, different one, felt like it was made of teeth, snot and hate, smells different too, like vinegar, blood, s*** death. I wonder how many of them there are? I'm also aware I am grinding my teeth, thats £10,000 worth of the best Harley St dentistery pal, stop it....."

"After the funeral I copped for everything, Why not, he was long estranged from dear Ma and pa, and didnt have a real friend in the World..Stock opptions, London pad, Swiss suits, and Swiss bank account, only thing I didnt get was the damned Porsche, complete bloody write off,I was also sole owner of a multi million pound City business, aint life sweet, my motto was Full speed ahead, and damn the torpedo's. My speciallity is (was?) insider dealing, good information timely recieved, and acted upon is like honey spread on a virgins thighs, twice the fun,LOL, if you know what I mean, and brother did I drive my people hard, any one who couldnt cut the mustard was out the door faster than the road runner on amphetimines, one guy I did keep on, even though he was a complete loser, was my accountant, Rob Catcher, this I did for two simple reasons, one, He knew too much about my, shall we say less than ram-rod straight dealings, but also to measure myself against him, always makes me fell good to have a little guy to look down on, and boy was that easy, this no-mark seemed to stick his Wife in the club on an annual basis( seems he could do one thing well LOL) Had himself a whole house full of brats in some low income gaff off the Mile Road, and get this, one of them was a crip, I told him, put the kid in a Home Catcher, but the soft w***** wouldnt have any of it. Anyway things were real good right up to this Christmas and then something really strange started to happen.....QUITE, ITS COMING OVER AGAIN, AND, DEAR GOD ITS DRAGGING SOMETHING, NOW I LAY ME DOWN TO SLEEP, I PRAY THE LORD MY SOUL TO KEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TBC.

Guest Stephen Turner

"Ah Jesus, went right passed me, it was dragging a Woman by her hair, a Woman in a very expensive business suit, she was screaming into a cell phone, something about how she would change if only she had her time again, nice boobs though.........

THE DREAMS IDIOT, TELL THEM ABOUT THE BLOODY DREAMS......"They started just before Christmas, Jay was in the first one walked right through my living room door without even opening it, and parked his armani clad butt on my Louis Fitton sofa, started going on about how my very soul was in danger, how I had to help the poor, stop driving around in my Chelsea tractor(4by4) and basically stop being such a rich bastard. God, hearing Commie talk like that coming out of Jays mouth really stunned me, Strange thing was I could actually see my wall, and plasma screen TV right through him. Anyway, we chewed the fat a while longer when old Jay informed me that the only way for me to be saved was a visitation by three spirits, I asked him if they could be Johnie Walker, Jim Beam and their Russkie friend Mr Absolut, which didnt seem to amuse the old boy,, started wailing in a fearful manner, and rattling these long chains about, which seemed to be made up of keyboards, cell phones, and share certificates, then he told me to expect the first spirit at Midnight tomorrow. With that he just kind of......Blinked out...SHHH THE BEAST IS COMING PAST AGAIN, AND HE SEEMS TO BE SNIFFING THE AIR..........

Edited by Stephen Turner