The Education Forum

Who was supposed to kill LHO?

Guest Mark Valenti

Guest Mark Valenti

There has been much speculation that Oswald was to have been killed on 11-22 so as to cinch the scam setting him up as a pro-Castro assassin.

But he sailed out of the TSBD, meandered through Dallas on foot, went home, then walked back through town until he was finally arrested in the Texas Theater.

If he was meant to have been killed at the TSBD, who was his intended murderer? A Dallas cop? Military intelligence? Jack Ruby?

Was the Tippit encounter meant to achieve this end?

Was there someone in the Texas Theater meant to murder Oswald?

It's hard to believe that all of these locations were meant as LHO's final stop -- is there one that makes more sense than others?

Do you believe someone was stalking Oswald as he traveled across town en route to the movie theater?

Edited by Mark Valenti

Based on the theory that the assassination was to be blamed on Castro, I think the logical plan was to have Oswald head for Mexico and Cuba (before being eliminated), leaving no doubt he was an agent of the bearded one. So his escape from the TSBD was no one's fault, it was planned. If he was to be eliminated at the TSBD, there's no way he could have simply walked out and caught a bus or Nash Rambler. The apparent, still indecipherable screw-up was failure to get Oswald to Redbird Airport.

I believe the book Harvey and Lee by John Armstrong, which states that there were 2 men sharing the ID of Lee Harvey Oswald. The first person who was supposed to kill Harvey, the patsy, was the cop on the scene. He ran up the front steps of the TSBD, but Harvey and another employee were standing there. He couldn't shoot. This was alleged to me by Rich DellaRosa.

Officer Tippit was supposed to kill Harvey next. He saw Lee coming along (who was setting up Harvey), and Lee reacted immediately because he knew Tippit was going to kill Harvey and had mistaken his identity. Lee shot Tippit, dropped a wallet, containing the ID of A. Hidell and was heard to exclaim, "Poor cop." This is from Harvey and Lee.

Harvey ran to the Texas Theater and was seen to sit next to some patrons for a few minutes each. Whom was he looking for or for what info? Police showed up at the Texas Theater when a record store owner saw Harvey go in the theater without paying and told the woman who worked at the box office. She called the cops. The cops raided the theater and Harvey was arrested amid all this commotion and taken outside in a near riot. About the same time, a merchant was looking out the back of his store next to the theater and saw cops bringing Lee (which he thought was Harvey) quietly out an exit door. This comes from Oswald's Tale by Norman Mailer.

You can buy Harvey and Lee at jfkresearch.com. It's going to be a rare book and a collector's item.

I believe the book Harvey and Lee by John Armstrong, which states that there were 2 men sharing the ID of Lee Harvey Oswald. The first person who was supposed to kill Harvey, the patsy, was the cop on the scene. He ran up the front steps of the TSBD, but Harvey and another employee were standing there. He couldn't shoot. This was alleged to me by Rich DellaRosa.

Officer Tippit was supposed to kill Harvey next. He saw Lee coming along (who was setting up Harvey), and Lee reacted immediately because he knew Tippit was going to kill Harvey and had mistaken his identity. Lee shot Tippit, dropped a wallet, containing the ID of A. Hidell and was heard to exclaim, "Poor cop." This is from Harvey and Lee.

Harvey ran to the Texas Theater and was seen to sit next to some patrons for a few minutes each. Whom was he looking for or for what info? Police showed up at the Texas Theater when a record store owner saw Harvey go in the theater without paying and told the woman who worked at the box office. She called the cops. The cops raided the theater and Harvey was arrested amid all this commotion and taken outside in a near riot. About the same time, a merchant was looking out the back of his store next to the theater and saw cops bringing Lee (which he thought was Harvey) quietly out an exit door. This comes from Oswald's Tale by Norman Mailer.

You can buy Harvey and Lee at jfkresearch.com. It's going to be a rare book and a collector's item.

Personally, I beleive that Oswald was told by his handlers to meet his connection at the theatre, [after assassination attempt] wheather to take him to Redbird or where ever. He was not going to leave Dallas alive. The person/people to kill Oswald, were the Dallas PD. I dont beleive Tippit was involved. He unfortunately got involved when he happened upon the men on 10th & Patton. [they were there to probably kill Oswald, and got stopped by Tippit] He was probably to be killed between the TSBD and the theatre, [probably after leaving his rooming house, remember the beep-beep of the cop horn?] but it didnt happen for one reason or another. When the police got to him at the theatre, they couldnt kill him there in front of witnesses, so he was taken into custody. He surely couldnt be killed under police protection while in jail, so that is where Ruby comes in. Under the guidence and assistence of the Dallas PD, Ruby kills Oswald while being transfered. This would explain several things for me anyway. Why he left work. Cop car tooting horn at rooming house. Conflicting reports of shooter/shooters at Tippet scene. Tippits killing. Why so many police at theatre. No lawyer/transcript at police station. Rubys easy access to shoot Oswald. Plus many other small things you could add up into this scenario. As always, just my opinion FWIW.

thanks-smitty