The Education Forum

Moon hoax - Photographic claims

Duane Daman

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of my post was in my own words from my own memory. I did not use anything from Clavius and the only thing I took from Bad Astronomy was the calculations for the thrust from the engine bell. Perhaps you could show how that is somehow disinformation.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Most of my post was in my own words from my own memory. I did not use anything from Clavius and the only thing I took from Bad Astronomy was the calculations for the thrust from the engine bell. Perhaps you could show how that is somehow disinformation.

Am I the only one who noticed that Lewis has changed his location ID to MIDDLE GEORGIA

instead of a certain AFB which he used to have? But he has changed his photo to one in

Air Force uniform on a motorcycle. Do his postings represent the view of the Air Force?

Jack

lamson .... I didn't see you making "toast" of any of Jones' claims ....It looks as though Matt has done all of the hard work ... Even if it is just more nasa disinformation copied form Bad Astronomy and clavius .

Me thinks the sociopath never had an argument .

Read my original post again...if you can.

Am I the only one who noticed that Lewis has changed his location ID to MIDDLE GEORGIA

instead of a certain AFB which he used to have? But he has changed his photo to one in

Air Force uniform on a motorcycle. Do his postings represent the view of the Air Force?

Jack

Nice detective work Jack ! ... Looks like you just outted another one of the nation's military/industrial complex's brainwashed drones .

What a good little soldier , defending his country's lies about landing men on the moon .

Edited by Duane Daman

Jack

Keeping tabs on me Jack? I changed my location long ago as it is more easily identifiable to people that may not know where Robins AFB is located and I no longer live on base. I can definitely assure you that I am not wearing an Air Force uniform in the photo. I am wearing jeans and a blue and black motorcycle jacket. How you could possibly think you could determine what I was wearing from a picture that is less than 64 by 64 pixels is beyond me though. Regarding my postings, have I ever once said that they represent the view of the Air Force? No, I haven't. I post here in my spare time from home. My postings do not in any way represent the views of the Air Force. Why would you think they did? Oh and the photo was not changed, it is the first I have ever posted. Or do you not remember your irrational insistence that I must use a photo as an avatar even though there was not any rule stating I should. One last thing Jack, why does your post seem like it is more of attacking the messenger and not the message? Or do you just have an obsession with me? I can assure you that you are not my type.

Jack

Nice detective work Jack ! ... Looks like you just outted another one of the nation's military/industrial complex's brainwashed drones .

What a good little soldier , defending his country's lies about landing men on the moon .

What detective work? All he has shown is he remembered what I used to have as a location and he was wrong about the photo. And outed? When have I hidden the fact that I am in the Air Force? My first post on this forum which is my bio says I am an Air Force officer. And you have yet to show any evidence of brainwashing. I believe Apollo happened as advertised because of years of personal research during my down time, not because anybody told me to.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

You're accusing Jack of attacking the messenger ? .... Now that IS funny! .... Neither he, nor I can post one freaking word here without lamson the sociopath , Evan the robot soldier , Greer the geek , and Len the xxxxx , stomping us both into the ground with their uncalled for personal insults.

You military boys are all alike ... programmed like little robots, to defend your country , even when what you are defending is your country's lies .

Duane,

Since you agree with Dr Jones and his conclusions, you must believe that all the stellar photographs taken from HST, ISS, Skylab, Mir, Salyut, Soyuz, etc, are all faked. Correct?

Why are you focusing on this one small point about the sun's rays ? .. Because it's the only point you could find to play games with perhaps ?

As stated on the other thread (there appears to be some crossover) - YOU pasted his views, and dared anyone to debunk them. His views on perspective are wholly relevant to his ability to comment on photographs. So, instead of twisting things around to make it seem as if I'm taking things off topic, how about defending his claim re perspective? You can't, because he is wrong, and you know it - so as usual you go on the offensive instead, and hurl insults and sad accusations at all and sundry who disagree with you.

I'll ask again - I think this is the 5th or 6th time but I'm losing count - do you agree with Neville's position on perspective, in particular with respect to crepuscular rays through a cloud? Yes or no? If yes, then why?

I read the article by Dr. Jones and it didn't look as though he was making those claims himself , but rather quoting the writings of scientists from the 18th and 19th centuries ..

But that article has NOTHING to do with his opinions and evidence about APOLLO !! ... And this is why I completely lose patience with the way you discuss this subject ... You constantly go off topic and attack the messenger and not the message .

Your lame attempts to discredit Dr. Jones does nothing to prove your case .

Duane - you are the one who is building this guy up to be some complete authority on all matters space-related, without once even questioning the validity of his claims. The fact that he believes space telescopes can't work, that stars revolve around s stationary earth, and that the illumination of the moon is not explained by the sun - do the alarm bells not start ringing? Do you not think for one moment to question his credentials? His opinions? Why he is saying what he is saying? Or are you desparate to cling to the fact that someone who put a few letters after his name also believes the same as you about Apollo - regardless of his true agenda.

He interprets the world, and science, from a strict interpretation of scripture, and bends everything to fit that worldview. That's why he won't allow photographs of man or beast on his website - he believes it goes against scripture. That's why he believes the stars revolve around a stationary earth. And that's why he believes man didn't land on the moon - it goes against his literal interpretation of scripture. Of course, you figured this all out yourself by reading his website, didn't you?

I respect anyone's right to their religious belief and their faith, but I don't think you can use that as a scientific basis for whether Apollo happened or not.

You're accusing Jack of attacking the messenger ? .... Now that IS funny! .... Neither he, nor I can post one freaking word here without lamson the sociopath , Evan the robot soldier , Greer the geek , and Len the xxxxx , stomping us both into the ground with their uncalled for personal insults.

Uncalled for personal insults? That statement would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad!

You've offered little except unwarranted personal insults, and false accusations of lying, for several weeks now. You don't address the message for some reason - I'm assuming it's because you can't. So once again you go on the offensive, as it's all you've got left.

You military boys are all alike ... programmed like little robots, to defend your country , even when what you are defending is your country's lies .

I said "seems like" it is attacking the messenger. If I can be shown to be wrong then fine. But neither of you have had anything to say about what I said except implying that it was clavius and badastronomy disinformation when only a small part of my post came from one of those sites and then only a math equation. You have yet to comment on that equation or anything else in my post. So far you've only commented (obsessed?) on my military status which has never been hidden nor has it entered into this discussion until Jack brought it up. You've praised Jack's detective work when all he did was remember one fact, that my location used to say a military base. He was wrong about my photo and behind the times about my change of location. I change it sometime before September of last year.

Psycho mind games ... ain't they pretty ?

I didn't read Dr. Neville Jones' web site ... I have absolutey no idea what his religious beliefs are , nor do I care .. Nor do I give a damn what his beliefs are about the Earth and the stars and what some astronomers wrote in the 18th and 19th centuries , which was what he was referring to in the first place .... Must you all take everything out of context with your mind games ?

The bottom line is that I agree with his beliefs ,opinions and EVIDENCE of Apollo being a hoax .... That is the article I read ... That is the article I posted here ... and that is the article that no one here can debunk ... Not unless you consider copying Jay Windley's lame rebuttals a proper debunk ... and speaking of copying Jay's lame rebuttals , I do believe that Matt and that psycho lamson have already done that .

Psycho mind games ... ain't they pretty ?

I didn't read Dr. Neville Jones' web site ... I have absolutey no idea what his religious beliefs are , nor do I care .. Nor do I give a damn what his beliefs are about the Earth and the stars and what some astronomers wrote in the 18th and 19th centuries , which was what he was referring to in the first place .... Must you all take everything out of context with your mind games ?

The bottom line is that I agree with his beliefs ,opinions and EVIDENCE of Apollo being a hoax .... That is the article I read ... That is the article I posted here ... and that is the article that no one here can debunk ... Not unless you consider copying Jay Windley's lame rebuttals a proper debunk ... and speaking of copying Jay's lame rebuttals , I do believe that Matt and that psycho lamson have already done that .

Questioning someone's credentials and motives is an "out of context psycho mind game"? Wow. Not a good sign of a thorough researcher.

And, once again, you have avoided answering my question re Neville's opinion on perspective in photograph's - which is a point YOU raised, and asked to be debunked. Completely on topic, and utterly avoided by you, how many times now? How about actually addressing it instead of using your tried and tested "switch and bait" technique?

Dr Neville Jones opinions on perspective, as posted by yourself at the start of the thread. Do you agree with them or not? If so, why?