The Education Forum

Terry Mauro's Lies

Members:

I want everyone to know here that I just was in contact with Rich DellaRosa. He never wrote those emails and told Terry to publish them. He didn't know what I was talking about. Terry spoiled the Ted Kennedy thread with attacks against me and tried to tell me Rich said awful things about me. He says he didn't and that he would never tell anyone to post something on another person's forum.

She is pathetic. And as I said before, the schoolyard bully who can dish it out but can't take it. I did nothing to her on this Forum. Except exist.

I'm glad I was able to straighten out that Rich never called me names, never wrote those emails, and especially, never signed them "Love, Rich."

Kathy

Citizens: I am sure you have long, heavily footnoted grievances. But this is not the place.

It will only cause ferners to make more footnotable generalizations about americans. Such as

"to each American, their own Am talk radio show"

Starve this fire of its oxygen, Now!

Patronizingly yours, N.H.

Citizens: I am sure you have long, heavily footnoted grievances. But this is not the place.

It will only cause ferners to make more footnotable generalizations about americans. Such as

"to each American, their own Am talk radio show"

Starve this fire of its oxygen, Now!

Patronizingly yours, N.H.

I agree Nathaniel. But I have the emails from Rich ( forwarded by Terry), including one today. Terry is not the person lying here.

Dawn

I agree Nathaniel. But I have the emails from Rich ( forwarded by Terry), including one today. Terry is not the person lying here.

Dawn

How long is this crap going to continue? I have an email from Rich today. Terry could have altered his emails. I feel like I'm in a playground. And I want you to note that I did nothing to Terry. She stirs up trouble. I came on here to discuss President Kennedy.

Terry ruined the Ted Kennedy thread. Did anybody notice?

Kathy

Dawn

How long is this crap going to continue? I have an email from Rich today. Terry could have altered his emails. I feel like I'm in a playground. And I want you to note that I did nothing to Terry. She stirs up trouble. I came on here to discuss President Kennedy.

Kathy

Dawn

Kathy

You know, the more I think about it -- Terry could have altered the text in any email he sent her -- if he did send her one. It's so easy to do. Then just forward it to you, Dawn. Proves nothing. Neither Rich nor his wife want anything to do with this harrassment. He wouldn't do anything to rile me up or her. Let's just drop it. The schoolyard bully has boomeranged herself. :lol:

Amen.

Kathy