The Education Forum

Oswald's cranium

I may be off the wall here, and if I am, that's okay.

This goes back to the thread on Enid Gray and Oswald's appearance and whether he was 5'9" or 5'11".

I got to looking at Oswald's picture on his June, 1963 passport and comparing it to the photo supposedly taken in Mexico in September for his visa application.

Regardless of how close or far away the camera is, shouldn't the relative dimensions of a person's skull with respect to the length measuring from the tip of the chin to the top of the head vs. the width at the widest point remain the same?

In the picture on the right (his visa application from Sept), measuring length to width, I am coming up with 27/16th's X 18/16th's (or about 14/8th's X 9/8th's).

In the picture on the left (the June passport application), I am coming up with 16/16th's X 10/16th's (or 8/8th's X 5/8th's).

The dimensions seem to be different.

Steve Thomas

post-669-1170970684_thumb.jpg

Steve...I agree, of course. Those are postings I have previously made.

That is the cover of my video, TMFOLHO.

Thanks.

Jack

I don't believe Harvey was ever in Mexico(not positive on this ), so IMHO that picture could not have been taken there. Do you know the origin?

BTW, I love that video!!Thank you for putting it on Google!!! Good stuff!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks, Kathy. Glad you liked the video. However it was not I who put it on Google.

I put it on a JFK website under construction which I have not had time to work on.

To see all four videos, go to:

http://www.jfkstudies.org/studies3.html

Jack