The Education Forum

Sightings

The first line here got my attention. Barry Chamish wrote in 1999:

Final Judgement by Michael Collins Piper has been ignored or viciously attacked by American Jewish organizations and media.

No shock there since Piper makes a pretty cogent case for the Mossad being the moving force behind the assassination of JFK. I will attempt to redress this imbalance and offer a review of the book as a Zionist committed to the strength and survival of Israel.

To summarize early, Piper gets lots right and lots wrong. What is bothersome is it doesn't take much of what he gets right to make a case for Israeli involvement in the murder. Piper's central point, and it is a major revelation, is that Clay Shaw, Oswald's handler was on the board of a Geneva-based trade promotion company called Permindex, which I accept was a Mossad front for covert operations.

From this point Piper works backwards and connects Clay to the Mossad, the Mossad to Lansky and organized crime, Lansky to the CIA, the CIA to heroin production in South-East Asia, the heroin producers to the heroin processors of Marseilles, the processors to the OAS, the rebellious French intelligence outfit determined to assassinate Degaulle for pulling out of Algeria, the OAS to the Mossad and now we've come full circle.

Kennedy infuriated Israeli Prime Minister David Ben Gurion by demanding an end to Israel's nuclear program. He equally infuriated organized crime by promising to end American involvement in Viet Nam, and thus cutting off its major source of raw opium. Even though he frightened many in the CIA with his declarations that the organization had to be replaced, and by his refusal to bring down Castro, that was not a prime motive in the assassination. The CIA was involved because its top gun James Angleton was an Israeli agent. His duty was to prepare the patsy and plant "false flags" in the Cuban exile community. In fact, even the alleged involvement of Italian mafia leaders was a deliberate false flag as well. The real killers were OAS-employed Corsican hitmen, or at least one was for certain, and they were recruited by the Mossad's European chief assassin, Yitzhak Shamir.

I would dismiss the whole thing as a fantastic yarn, except four years ago I began researching the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin, and I independently discovered too many facts in common with Piper's. The most uncanny is that I also conclude that French intelligence provided the operational guidance behind Rabin's murder.

I don't intend to retell Final Judgement. The following points are aimed at people who have already read Piper's book:

http://www.rense.com/politics5/zionist.htm

Edited by Peter McGuire

Final Judgement by Michael Collins Piper has been ignored or viciously attacked by American Jewish organizations and media.

No shock there since Piper makes a pretty cogent case for the Mossad being the moving force behind the assassination of JFK. I will attempt to redress this imbalance and offer a review of the book as a Zionist committed to the strength and survival of Israel.

To summarize early, Piper gets lots right and lots wrong. What is bothersome is it doesn't take much of what he gets right to make a case for Israeli involvement in the murder. Piper's central point, and it is a major revelation, is that Clay Shaw, Oswald's handler was on the board of a Geneva-based trade promotion company called Permindex, which I accept was a Mossad front for covert operations.

From this point Piper works backwards and connects Clay to the Mossad, the Mossad to Lansky and organized crime, Lansky to the CIA, the CIA to heroin production in South-East Asia, the heroin producers to the heroin processors of Marseilles, the processors to the OAS, the rebellious French intelligence outfit determined to assassinate Degaulle for pulling out of Algeria, the OAS to the Mossad and now we've come full circle.

Kennedy infuriated Israeli Prime Minister David Ben Gurion by demanding an end to Israel's nuclear program. He equally infuriated organized crime by promising to end American involvement in Viet Nam, and thus cutting off its major source of raw opium. Even though he frightened many in the CIA with his declarations that the organization had to be replaced, and by his refusal to bring down Castro, that was not a prime motive in the assassination. The CIA was involved because its top gun James Angleton was an Israeli agent. His duty was to prepare the patsy and plant "false flags" in the Cuban exile community. In fact, even the alleged involvement of Italian mafia leaders was a deliberate false flag as well. The real killers were OAS-employed Corsican hitmen, or at least one was for certain, and they were recruited by the Mossad's European chief assassin, Yitzhak Shamir.

I would dismiss the whole thing as a fantastic yarn, except four years ago I began researching the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin, and I independently discovered too many facts in common with Piper's. The most uncanny is that I also conclude that French intelligence provided the operational guidance behind Rabin's murder.

I don't intend to retell Final Judgement. The following points are aimed at people who have already read Piper's book:

As you probably know, Peter, Chamish is an odd character.

He is published frequently by Rense, where he fits quite well, as Chamish is into conspiracies, including UFOs.

In his political views, Chamish takes a hard-right, pro-Likud view. Hence while claiming to believe that Rabin was assassinated in a conspiracy (Peres was the main villain in that instance, according to Chamish), Chamish believes that the policies of compromise to the Palestinians, espoused by Rabin just before his death, are plain wrong.

Pesonally, I suspect Chamish's motives and doubt his credibility. But that may just be personal bias. I have a hard time believing in UFOs and I'm repelled by the Likud vision of a strong, 'pure' Israel (Palestinians may apply for scraps only).

Nevertheless, an endorsement by Chamish may have helped Piper at a time when he was very isolated as few years ago. The likes of Deborah Conway decided he was fair game for vilifiation and persecution. Apparently Conway threatened to picket Piper on one accasion, along with the Jewish Defence League (the JDL is extremist Jewish group in the USA known for thuggery and violence).

As you probably know, Peter, Chamish is an odd character.

He is published frequently by Rense, where he fits quite well, as Chamish is into conspiracies, including UFOs.

In his political views, Chamish takes a hard-right, pro-Likud view. Hence while claiming to believe that Rabin was assassinated in a conspiracy (Peres was the main villain in that instance, according to Chamish), Chamish believes that the policies of compromise to the Palestinians, espoused by Rabin just before his death, are plain wrong.

Pesonally, I suspect Chamish's motives and doubt his credibility. But that may just be personal bias. I have a hard time believing in UFOs and I'm repelled by the Likud vision of a strong, 'pure' Israel (Palestinians may apply for scraps only).

Nevertheless, an endorsement by Chamish may have helped Piper when he was very isolated a few years ago.

At that time, the likes of Deborah Conway had decided Piper was fair game for vilifiation, even persecution. Apparently Conway threatened to picket Piper on one accasion, along with the Jewish Defence League (the JDL is extremist Jewish group in the USA notorious for thuggery and violence). Such is the open-minedness and commitment to free debate of some who purportedly make a career out of establishing the truth.

Edited by Sid Walker

I agree with some Chamish's comments in that 1999 article.

Connecting Dealey Plaza with the Chinese nuclear program, for example, is a long stretch for me. I also agree with Chamish that the genesis of the plot to kill JFK was American---and that it was the threat of losing Dimona which compelled Ben-Gurion into offering the considerable expertise of Mossad to assist in the scheme. Lansky is an interesting wild card. I've just finished reading a bio of Lansky (Robert Lacey's 'Little Man') and now believe he was far more deeply enmeshed in naval intelligence intrigue than most researchers believe. He regularly assisted in the interception of arms to Arab countries, often re-routing them to Israel. Interestingly, Lansky was even assigned his own code number as a naval intel contact, according to an enquiry commissioned by NY Governor Tom Dewey in 1954 and carried out by William B Herlands. (p.63 of the Herlands report). Connecting naval intel to Dealey Plaza is not difficult at all (Bethesda, William Pitzer etc).

I disagree with Chamish on a few points, most notably that the culture of political assassinations in America was ramped up under Clinton. He must have forgotten about the murders carried out in the sixties. There were many political assassinations in America and elsewhere in which Mossad involvement was a distinct possibility, imo.