The Education Forum

Adlai Stevenson

Guest Mark Valenti
Even if Roy Frankhouser is an agent of disinformation, independent sources show

there is some truth to his story, and I hope you will thoroughly pursue the above leads.

I read about the "3-bullet suicide" of Daniel Burros, American Nazi Party member, in Pennsylvania.

At the time of his suicide, he was allegedly at the home of Roy Frankhouser.

The name of Daniel Burros was found in Oswald's address book.

I wonder where and when these conversations took place. (Steve Thomas)

Steve,

Hatfield said that he was chatting to the Cubans before Stevenson's arrival as they were there protesting.

There is another loose connection here as Hatfield shared an address with a man named Ivan Homsely who was killed in Vietnam in 1968. Homsely had connections to J.T. Masen and to one of the Cubans (who owned a '57 Chevy) and who frequented the house on Harlandale and who was close to Felipe Vidal Santiago. I can not prove that yet but I am working on it.

BTW, just as a curiosity, that address the men shared was 2.7 miles from Ruth Paine's house in Irving. Thanks to Chuck Robbins for that (response in another thread).

James

His lawyer was Howard P. ("Pete") White. (Steve Thomas)

Steve,

Pete White was once an Assistant DA under Henry Wade. He died in 1969 at 59 years old.

Hatfield was also represented by Porter Johnson who was a long time associate of White and a very interesting character himself.

White below.

James

Edited by James Richards

there is some truth to his story, and I hope you will thoroughly pursue the above leads.

I read about the "3-bullet suicide" of Daniel Burros, American Nazi Party member, in Pennsylvania.

Mark,

Two days before his death, Burros was confronted by reporters about his Jewish background and what he would do if that information was published. Burros responded by saying, "I'll have to retaliate, Do you understand? If you publish that, I'll come and get you and I'll kill you. I don't care what happens. I'll be ruined. This is all I've got to live for."

Burros carried a Klan card identifying him as a King Kleagle which is basically the chief organizer. He also published a tabloid called 'The Free American' that openly promoted genocide as the best means of as he said, 'dealing with the Negro and Jewish problems.'

FWIW.

James

Mark,

Two days before his death, Burros was confronted by reporters about his Jewish background and what he would do if that information was published. Burros responded by saying, "I'll have to retaliate, Do you understand? If you publish that, I'll come and get you and I'll kill you. I don't care what happens. I'll be ruined. This is all I've got to live for."

Burros carried a Klan card identifying him as a King Kleagle which is basically the chief organizer. He also published a tabloid called 'The Free American' that openly promoted genocide as the best means of as he said, 'dealing with the Negro and Jewish problems.'

FWIW.

James

Fascinating post on a very interesting thread, making this a very timely bump-'d-bump!! Yeah!

--Thomas