The Education Forum

Douglas Caddy

Mr. Caddy (et al.),

You mentioned that you were in recent e-mail contact with Saint John Hunt. Question:

Do you know why the full tape (of E. Howard Hunt's death bed confession) has not been posted at http://www.saintjohnhunt.com/ ? Early last week & before Saint John promised several times on several radio talk shows that the full tape would be posted at his website by last week at the latest.

It's possible that a publisher would not want this information made public prior to the publication of Saint John's book Bond of Secrecy.

Or, is there something more sinister at work here? :ph34r: Any chance of you inquiring of Saint John?

Thx

Edited by Miles Scull

Mr. Caddy (et al.),

You mentioned that you were in recent e-mail contact with Saint John Hunt. Question:

Do you know why the full tape (of E. Howard Hunt's death bed confession) has not been posted at http://www.saintjohnhunt.com/ ? Early last week & before Saint John promised several times on several radio talk shows that the full tape would be posted at his website by last week at the latest.

It's possible that a publisher would not want this information made public prior to the publication of Saint John's book Bond of Secrecy.

Or, is there something more sinister at work here? :ph34r: Any chance of you inquiring of Saint John?

Thx

Miles:

No, I do not know why the full tape has not been posted. I wondered at the tme when it was played on coasttocoastam on two occasions why the full tape was not played then. However, I shall attempt to find out why from Saint John, although it is my understanding that he is overwhelmed with the response to his radio appearances and with related media projects stemming from his father entrusting the tape to him.

Doug

Mr. Caddy (et al.),

Or, is there something more sinister at work here? :huh: Any chance of you inquiring of Saint John?

Thx

Miles:

No, I do not know why the full tape has not been posted. I wondered at the tme when it was played on coasttocoastam on two occasions why the full tape was not played then. However, I shall attempt to find out why from Saint John, although it is my understanding that he is overwhelmed with the response to his radio appearances and with related media projects stemming from his father entrusting the tape to him.

Doug

Thank you, Doug:

Yes, hopefully, the press of attention is the simple explanation. It will be relieving to hear that is the case, considering the importance of the tape's consequential evidentiary value to the parties concerned.

Thanks for your asking Saint John.

Miles