The Education Forum

Hand/arm signal

Guest Mark Valenti

Guest Mark Valenti

The guy behind LHO has always seemed to me to be in a strange body pose. I was wondering if anyone who has had military or clandestine training has ever seen this kind of pose in relation to a specific message?

The only similar pose I could find is the obvious one - that of a prisoner. Maybe the guy behind LHO was creating some kind of signal re: LHO? It's a stretch but I don't believe I've ever seen anyone do that arms-up thing while walking in public.

The guy behind LHO has always seemed to me to be in a strange body pose. I was wondering if anyone who has had military or clandestine training has ever seen this kind of pose in relation to a specific message?

The only similar pose I could find is the obvious one - that of a prisoner. Maybe the guy behind LHO was creating some kind of signal re: LHO? It's a stretch but I don't believe I've ever seen anyone do that arms-up thing while walking in public.

I have no training in that stuff. The man might be adusting the back of his shirt. He looks like a Cuban. Oswald, handing out leaflets is supposed to be Harvey (of Harvey and Lee by John Armstrong); yet to me he looks like a 3rd Oswald. You can tell his face has been altered -- a very big nose and mustache.

Kathy