The Education Forum

JFK-Related Video & Audio Programs

Alright, here goes.

The URL for ctka is ctka.net

This is a link to Bill Kelly's new article on Mr.Leventhal, the State Department guy who runs the "disinformation clearinghouse" on conspiracies for the government.

His guidepost for the JFK case? Reclaiming History.

http://ctka.net/2010/Levanthal.html

Davdi Mantik's related article on Obama's buddy Cass Sunstein's piece telling the government to "cognitively infiltrate" conspiracy sites.

http://ctka.net/2010...k_sunstein.html

My update of Ray Marcus' classic monograph entitled The Bastard Bullet, which traces the incredible one day journey of whatever bullet was found at Parkland. It was not CE 399.

http://ctka.net/2010/journeyCE399.html

What I consider the top five books on the RFK case

http://ctka.net/revi...fk_top_bks.html

What I consider the top five books on the MLK case

http://ctka.net/revi...lk_top_bks.html

Some upcoming articles and reviews: David Mantik on the work of Doug Horne and Don Thomas, Gary Aguilar on Doug Horne, Joe Green on Philip Nelson's book on LBJ, Martin Hay on the book Head Shot, David Williams on Robert Oswald, Jim DiEugenio's two concluding installments on Reclaiming History, an excerpt from Mitchell Warriner's book on Jim Garrison.

Thanks for posting my article Jim,

And for posting so many other good reserachers and critics of the official party line and reviews of books that cover both sides.

It's a shame DVP doesn't read conspiracy books, or we could have an intelligent conversation with him.

Bill Kelly

Bill

I read the levanthal Piece and now that the page has been suspended maybe he is writing part 2 as we speak informing us how to deal with part 1 The disinformation.I personally find it strange that a government would have such a department and also inform us it has such a department what would Winston Smith have made of this ?.

Ian

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part Ten of my RH installment...is: "How the DA Acquitted Everyone But Oswald"

th_LOL.gif?t=1279663555

Oh, brother, what a goofy and idiotic title that is.

Of course Bugliosi "acquitted everyone but Oswald", and he should have done so.

Why?

Because everyone was innocent except Oswald.

(Duh.)

I think Vince B. should have probably had a similar chapter in the second half of "Reclaiming History", entitled "How The Conspiracy Kooks Have Convicted Everyone Under The Sun EXCEPT Oswald".

I wonder if Part 11 of DiEugenio's never-ending series of VB-bashing tripe is going to be:

"Bugliosi's A Boob For Not Throwing Out All Of The Evidence Against Oswald, Which Is What I (James DiEugenio) Have Done In The JFK And Tippit Murder Cases"

th_ROFL.gif?t=1286765624

Edited by David Von Pein

You'll like it Davey. Since you are such a lousy and psychologically blinkered investigator you never found out about any of this.

Who cares? Spout all the conspiracy nonsense you want, Jimbo. I wouldn't believe a thing Jim DiEugenio ever said anyway. No reasonable person could possibly even begin to believe all of the stupid things Jim DiEugenio believes when it comes to his ludicrously elaborate and impossible conspiracy theories re JFK's death. You're only good for laughs, Jimmy.

BTW, for those lurkers who might be unaware, Delusional DiEugenio is the same conspiracy-hungry monger who thinks Buell Wesley Frazier and Linnie Mae Randle were liars and just made up out of whole cloth the story about Oswald carrying a large brown bag on the morning of November 22, 1963. (The evil DPD "forced" them to make up the paper bag, per Jimbo. How's that for ludicrously elaborate?)

"Blinkered", indeed. Jimmy D. is so bent on having a JFK conspiracy that he can't even see that his latest list of 10 items in his last post is totally laughable from beginning to end. Numbers 2, 9, and 10 are particularly hilarious. And Jimbo has surely got to know that those things are hilarious. But that won't stop him from spouting such crap, 24/7.

Pathetic, as usual.

Edited by David Von Pein

Actually, all 10 points are more than reasonable and are what most researchers have come to the same conclusions about.

I started from scratch, with the same info available to anyone who cares to read.

I have no serious doubts about the implications of what Jim claims above.

Dave, you're only convincing yourself. A very, very lone voice in this chamber, and your echoes bounce back only to you. It seem like a kind of sad attention thing. To waste your time on answers you have. You said you had no life to me. Please, for us all, get one.

Actually, all 10 points are more than reasonable and are what most researchers have come to the same conclusions about.

Are you saying that most researchers have reached the conclusion that Ruth and Michael Paine thought that Oswald was innocent?

And most researchers have concluded that Clay Shaw really did call up Dean Andrews on Nov. 22?

That's nonsense, Steve.

Dave, you're only convincing yourself. A very, very lone voice in this chamber, and your echoes bounce back only to you. It seem like a kind of sad attention thing. To waste your time on answers you have.

True. But this place needs a resident "LN voice", if only for a tiny bit of balance. There are, indeed, a lot of "LNers" in the world, although Jim D., for some reason, seems to think that only myself, VB, John McAdams, and Tom Hanks (and perhaps a small handful of others) belong in the LN category.

But, in fact, almost 1 out of every 5 people think the Warren Commission got it right (as of November 2003). 19% is far from a majority, that's true enough. But the percentage of LNers is certainly not as small as DiEugenio and others want to believe:

http://www.pollingreport.com/news2.htm#Kennedy

Edited by David Von Pein

But, in fact, almost 1 out of every 5 people think the Warren Commission got it right (as of November 2003). 19% is far from a majority, that's true enough. But the percentage of LNers is certainly not as small as DiEugenio and others want to believe:

David is incapable of understanding something so simple as a poll result; it's little wonder that he is incapable of properly evaluating and understanding the evidence in this case.

But, in fact, almost 1 out of every 5 people think the Warren Commission got it right

What does that tell you Dave?

"Almost" 1 out of every 5 people is not something to brag about, in fact its embarrassing

But, in fact, almost 1 out of every 5 people think the Warren Commission got it right

"Almost" 1 out of every 5 people is not something to brag about, in fact its embarrassing

Dean, the poll does not state that 19% think the Warren Commission got it right. The actual percentage of people polled that believed that Oswald was a lone assassin was even smaller.

Michael Hogan is the one who can't interpret the Gallup 2003 poll. 19% of the 533 people polled by Gallup said that "one man" (who would obviously be Oswald) was involved in the JFK murder, vs. the 75% who said that "others" were involved in a "conspiracy".

The question below the main Gallup question is a totally different question, and also (from the looks of the number of people questioned) could have been a completely different batch of people polled.

Edited by David Von Pein

Michael Hogan is the one who can't interpret the Gallup 2003 poll. 19% of the 533 people polled by Gallup said that "one man" (who would obviously be Oswald) was involved in the JFK murder, vs. the 75% who said that "others" were involved in a "conspiracy".

The question below the main Gallup question is a totally different question, and also (from the looks of the number of people questioned) could have been a completely different batch of people polled.

David continues to prove that he is a lightweight. Read his statement above that the one man would "obviously be Oswald."

The Gallup poll was very careful in their wording. In 1992 and 1983 they used the following wording:

Turning now to the assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963, do you think that one man,
Lee Harvey Oswald
, was

responsible for the assassination of President Kennedy, or do you think that others were involved in a conspiracy?

The percentage of people polled answering in the affirmative were 10% and 11% respectively. Gallup polls taken after 1992 omitted the qualifier Lee Harvey Oswald from the question.

Scroll down to #19 to see the pertinent data.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/9751/americans-kennedy-assassination-conspiracy.aspx

David's flawed conclusion that almost "one in five (in 2003) believed the Warren Commission got it right" is wrong, despite his clumsy efforts to claim otherwise. Vince Bugliosi made the same mistake.

David continues to be careless in evaluating evidence and he loves to put his own brand of spin on things, even when it is not in accordance with the facts.

Among younger people, the percentage of those polled believing David Von Pein's fairy tale is even smaller. By the time David is old enough for Medicare, even fewer will remain that will agree with his silly beliefs.

It is David Von Pein that needs to come back to Planet Earth, but it ain't gonna happen.

Edited by Michael Hogan

Hilarious, Michael. Just hilarious.

Hogan is reaching into his cookie jar of silliness again. Mike thinks that since the qualifier, "Lee Harvey Oswald", was omitted from Gallup's wording of the question in 2003, this apparently means that the "ONE MAN" that 19% of the respondents said was responsible for Kennedy's death was John Q. Doe from Walla Walla, Washington (or somebody ELSE other than Lee H. Oswald).

Quite obviously, the "ONE MAN" = Lee H. Oswald, even if the name wasn't presented to the respondents by the Gallup pollsters. To think otherwise is to belong to Club Silly.

Edited by David Von Pein

Dean, the poll does not state that 19% think the Warren Commission got it right. The actual percentage of people polled that believed that Oswald was a lone assassin was even smaller.

I didnt even look at the poll, the fact thats its a smaller percentage makes it that much more crazy that DVP points to that as backing up his LNer views

Hilarious, Michael. Just hilarious.

Hogan's reaching into his silliness cookie jar again. Mike thinks that since the qualifier, "Lee Harvey Oswald", was omitted from Gallup's wording of the question in 2003, this apparently means that the "ONE MAN" that 19% of the respondents said was responsible for Kennedy's death was John Q. Doe from Walla Walla, Washington (or somebody ELSE other than Lee H. Oswald).

Quite obviously, the "ONE MAN" = Lee H. Oswald, even if the name wasn't presented to the respondents by the Gallup pollsters.

Quite obviously, you have no idea what you are talking about. When they used Oswald's name, the results were in the 10% range.

Lightweight stuff, David. Why do you think they omitted Oswald's name from the question?

Whenever I want to reach into the silliness cookie jar, I just read one of your posts. I feed the cookie to my neighbor's dog.

I guess Mike Hogan actually thinks that 100+ people answered "One Man" in 2003 without even knowing who the "one man" was. They just said "one man" for the hell of it.

Mike, you're a hoot. Have another cookie. You deserve it after your stellar Gallup interpretation.

Edited by David Von Pein