The Education Forum

Was Ruby shooting LHO faked?

Jack White

Fred A. Bieberdorf, the first aid attendant at the city jail, was with Oswald after he was shot. He rode in the ambulance with Leavelle and two detectives. Here’s the link to his testimony. His deposition or a report on his interview is in the WC volumes (referred to in his testimony as Exhibit 5123) but I can’t find it.

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/bieberdo.htm

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some time ago I shared my experience of Beverly Oliver's (hereinafter B.O.) claim that Ruby had contacted her, through an intermediary, from his oversees sanctuary.

B.O. let this cat out of the bag at the JFK Lancer conference at which Judge Tunheim was a featured speaker. Her method of doing so is most interesting.

She initially told a very small group of attendees the following:

In the recent past she received what purported to be a message from the alive-and-well Ruby. In it he acknowledged that she likely would dismiss his overture as some sort of provocation. So he challenged her to come up with a dozen or so questions that only B.O. and Ruby could answer: real personal sorts of things.

B.O. complied, and reported that Ruby correctly answered all but one question. And even the wrong answer, she claimed, could be understood in terms of simple semantic differences (what she called a "runway," he called a "ramp," or vice-versa).

Well, you know what they say about secrets. Within hours of B.O.'s original spinning of the yarn, the entire conference was abuzz with news that Ruby lives! B.O. was claiming to be angry and scared, but somehow managed to keep herself squarely in the spotlight -- almost as if the leak was exactly what she had planned for.

Perhaps Jack White and/or Larry Hancock know more about this little drama.

Charles

For more "evidence" that Jack Ruby is alive:

http://coverthistory.blogspot.com/2005/08/...rst-became.html

http://coverthistory.blogspot.com/2005/09/...the-secret.html

I remember reading this in the Globe. There's a joke scandal sheet, Weekly World News, where they had a story that Oswald had only recently died. As a centerfold they have Oswald after his autopsy, sewn up, but with hair missing and white hair remaining -- he's obviously aged. But the most amazing thing was Oswald still had the black eye the cops gave him back in 1963.

Kathy

Jack...

B..

Evidently Gratz missed my comparison of the photos. Certain anomalies seem

apparent. Take a look.

Ruby a patsy? In the same way as LHO, he was "used" by the plotters.

Jack

(THE GRAPHIC DID NOT ATTACH, EVEN THOUGH I USED THE QUOTE FEATURE.

WHY NOT? SOMETIMES IT DOES, SOMETIMES NOT. GO TO POSTING ON PAGE 1)

Edited by Jack White

Some time ago I shared my experience of Beverly Oliver's (hereinafter B.O.) claim that Ruby had contacted her, through an intermediary, from his oversees sanctuary.

B.O. let this cat out of the bag at the JFK Lancer conference at which Judge Tunheim was a featured speaker. Her method of doing so is most interesting.

She initially told a very small group of attendees the following:

In the recent past she received what purported to be a message from the alive-and-well Ruby. In it he acknowledged that she likely would dismiss his overture as some sort of provocation. So he challenged her to come up with a dozen or so questions that only B.O. and Ruby could answer: real personal sorts of things.

B.O. complied, and reported that Ruby correctly answered all but one question. And even the wrong answer, she claimed, could be understood in terms of simple semantic differences (what she called a "runway," he called a "ramp," or vice-versa).

Well, you know what they say about secrets. Within hours of B.O.'s original spinning of the yarn, the entire conference was abuzz with news that Ruby lives! B.O. was claiming to be angry and scared, but somehow managed to keep herself squarely in the spotlight -- almost as if the leak was exactly what she had planned for.

Perhaps Jack White and/or Larry Hancock know more about this little drama.

Charles

Charles, I know nothing about this...but your anecdote seems to be a misinterpretation by

those who heard what she said rather than her attempting to mislead anyone. I believe

Beverly's 11-22 story is basically true. However, she is NOT a researcher and remains naive

enough to be misled by people attempting to exploit or debunk her. As an example, a

European documentary maker "convinced" her that he had discovered frames from her movie.

He furnished her 11x14 color prints of several frames showing an enlargement of the

grassy knoll area. Excitedly, she sent them to me for study. When they arrived, I could

see she had been duped...they were enlargements from Nix frames, cropped-in to make

it appear they were closeups. She was not convinced till I showed her the Nix frames

they were cropped from. I believe this was an attempt to discredit her...but we were

able to divert it.

Jack

Jack wrote:

Evidently Gratz missed my comparison of the photos. Certain anomalies seem

apparent. Take a look.

Sorry, Mr. White (well, at least I called you Mr.) I missed the post with the anomalies pointed out. I am sure the video coverage would answer those questions.

Ruby a patsy? In the same way as LHO, he was "used" by the plotters.

Jack, I certainly do not understood what you mean here. For those who believe LHO was telling the truth when he said he was a "patsy" most believe that he had no idea that JFK was going to be killed and was certainly not a witting part of the conspiracy. If Ruby was more than a "lone nut" and killed LHO at someone's order, that certainly does not make him a "patsy" in my book.