The Education Forum

"Len Brazil" and "Mike Williams" edit...

Jack White

This has to be one of the strangest places on the Internet.....but whatever....

Jack,

I assume since you included my name in the title you had something to say in regard to that?

Or are you just dancing on the pedestal again?

Mike

Hi, Mike...are you the same Mike Williams who cohosts the Len Brazil and Mike Williams Show

on another network? Maybe just some "other" Mike Williams? Could be...I know two guys named

MIKE WILLIAMS. Bought a piece of land from one of them. Common name, I assume not a

nom de web.

Jack

http://library.uta.edu/findingAids/AR407.jsp

Jack,

I have never heard of anything called Len Brazil and Mike Williams Show.

Heh, yeah common enough that my Doctors office not only has 11 Mike Williams, but one with my EXACT Birthdate!

Then theres Dad....Mike Williams Sr.

Oh yeah and a man who used to play for the San Diego Chargers.....

The gynecologist in Maryland...

My folks could have had the decency to name me John Doe, at least THAT would have been original!

Best to ya Jack,

Mike

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing going on here but a bunch of paranoid old CT fools going off on nothing in a childish attempt at...well lets just say its childish.

Don't let the the screen door slap you in the azz on your way out to greener pastures.

(Craig Lamson)

But Craig,

That's exactly what your little gang desires. That the CTs all leave.

Sorry- Mission Accomplished-not!

Why would we want you to leave? You all provide the entertainment value and also the wonders of showing the CT community at its finest. This thread is a perfect example of the latter.

It seems it's the CT's that want the playground for themself. How much easier to spew disinformation without all of those nasty people who want to throw FACTS into the mix.

David has made his threat a number of times. I say good riddence if thats what he wants. Have at. As it stands he's not much more than the little boy who cried wolf.

Threat what threat? You back in that fuzzy logic world of trailer photograhy again?

After 10+ years on alt.conspiracy.jfk and I'm the little boy who cried wolf? ROTFLMFAO! I've not met, conversed with or debated anyone capable of defending WCR final conclusions, that includes this forum. Further, when you get published concerning Z-film alteration or non-alteration matters, and attain some measure of credibility, give me a call - we'll talk. Till then, you and Wild Bill remain on the sidelines....

The WCR is simply, a convenient lie. Now I understand how and WHY you steadfastly deny this. Moreover, we understand why 911 NYC & Wash film-photo issues (some justified, some non-justified) rankle those very same Lone Nut folks who defend the WCR...

Now why don't you show the world and me :) this threat: Lamson quote

"David has made his threat..."

rest assure I KNOW you know who Len Brazil is, you were cc'd the same email I (by accident) was. Len Brazil was also an addressee. Perhaps Len will fill you in. Think Roland Zavada's rewrite of his famous report. A topic of interest on this forum 2.5 years ago

Someone would really use being published in TGZFH as a testament to their stature? :lol: :lol:

I think were it me Divot.....I would hide in shame, but surely you are right, your stature as a researcher proceeds you SIR..... :lol::blink:

A few questions. How is asking you to conform to the same rules you demand everyone else to follow petty? Perhaps you are correct that everyone here knows who you are. Perhaps not. How does it look to outside observers or new members when all are required to post a current link to their bio and you do not? Why should they have to search harder for your bio (which is not always automatically available at the bottom of each post) than for anyone else's (which by rule is available at the bottom of each post)? How do you think you look by constantly refusing to follow a less than 30 second procedure to fix this problem that any other member would be expected to do in the same situation?

Sir...you have contributed nothing to this forum since I have been

here except harassment. You should be ashamed.

Jack

That's funny Jack. And wrong. I have contributed a miltary viewpoint in threads that have called for it. I have occasionally commented on 911 threads, offering links to back up most arguments. And I have submitted personal research regarding contrails. Just because you don't agree with my viewpoint doesn't mean I have contributed nothing. As far as harassment, I feel I have received more from you. Or do you not remember your pestering about my avatar dating back to before an avatar picture was even required and concluding recently with the photo not being good enough for you (even though the same photo was supposedly good enough to identify me as wearing a military uniform, a conclusion you were wrong on then and never admitted). Or how about your previous insistence that my job must have something to do with my posting here.

Yes...I thought it odd that you were allowed to post a golf ball as a photo of yourself.

When I questioned that, you were allowed to post a silhouette of a man on a motorcycle.

When I questioned that, you made it slightly larger...but still not an ID photo.

And you criticize ME for breaking rules!

You are not a researcher. You are an opposer.

Jack

The golf ball was posted when a photo avatar was NOT mandatory. It was an option within the forum software and not a picture I provided. I was neither allowed nor disallowed as it was not against the rules. You however saw fit at the time to insist I must have a photo avatar when it was NOT required. When the rules changed, I promptly complied. The photo then posted was hardly a silhouette. On other forums it is easily recognizable. This forum however is more restrictive in the avatar size. However, you still somehow thought it was recognizable enough to think you could identify me wearing a uniform. That still makes me chuckle. The photo was within the rules as it was a photo of myself. The rules do not state that the photo has to be "an ID photo" only a photograph so your current concern is invalid. The photo as it stands is recognizable. No rules have been broken. If a MODERATOR (hint: not you no matter how much you continue your harassment) says that I should change it or zoom in more, then I will.

Just because I sometimes oppose you does not mean I have not done any research. Do my years of personal research on contrails count for nothing? I was studying that long before I had heard of the mythical "chemtrails". Or how about the time I spent searching through video archives for the Tom Clancy interview on CNN the morning of 911? Is that not research? Your statement is laughable Jack.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Jack,

You posts have been made invisible. They will be made visible when you place a bio link in your signature line, as required by the Forum rules, as requested by John S, as requested by various Mods, and in accordance with the same rules that apply to everyone else.

Jan did so - why can't you?