The Education Forum

Lancer Archive Restoration

Brad, it was most definitely hacked, much of my own web site was hacked and taken out at the same time because it was on the same server. In fact it was hacked at least twice to my knowledge. The site also had several different administrators over its lengthy history, not just one. On the other hand, it is accurate to say that it was a private site, not group funded and there were no bones about some topics and some posts being sanctioned. Facts are good but opinions usually seem to win out so I'll leave it at that.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a former Lancer lurker during its life span, I missed out on the internal stuff that may have been going on, Larry. Private PM's & the like. Other lurkers missed out on that stuff as well. If hacking alerts were published online at that time, they were not visible to lurkers like me.

What I remember in Lancer's death spiral was what visually was a huge mess that resembled a bunch of plucked grapes with only the various vines/stems that held the grapes visible in the forum. Those were the deleted/moved posts. A series of complaints would usually follow with the real administrator (or an imposter) sometimes responding before the contributors' complaints were also deleted or moved. The person claiming to be deleting/moving the posts was either using the name 'Dealey' or was an imposter posing as him.

Nothing was visible of the forum when death occurred. The trouble started when Debra Conway stopped posting. The Forum ran as smooth as a clock when Debra & her sister Sherry were captains; when their posts stopped the trouble began big time.

If what I saw online was the work of hackers, they were mighty good. They preceded Chinese & Russian hackers long before the Trump/Clinton Presidential runs of 2016.

I saved a lot of Lancer posts before & during its fall from grace. I can't help but wonder how much of that material was real or artifacts of gremlin hackers. I now wonder how much damage to my PC & files I may have picked up while lurking. So far, none of my spyware, malware or anti-virus programs have detected anything wrong on my PC or my JFK files. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if NSA & below knows the moment I'm online & follows my every move (lol). I wonder how many Kendra Lust fans I created within their ranks during my surfing adventures (lol).

The fact that someone could salvage the mess I looked at online at the old Lancer after its horrific cyber attack is nothing short of a modern miracle. They deserve breakfast with Bill Gates. Be sure to have Bill pick up the tab; he's pocketed a lot of my former dollars over the years when Internet surfing became hot & fashionable (sigh).

Best,

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

Brad, indeed you would not have seen it.....on the first occasion Debra managed to put it together again fairly quickly, however the next time around the hack was much worse...as far as my site went we never recovered some of the documents but I didn't even know that until people started asking me about stuff that was there and Deb and I started looking for it. In the end we moved my site to another server entirely - ditto with the JFK Lancer web site, not the forum part, that stayed like it was until its reconstruction. I know a bit about data comm but not web stuff so that is just my general impression - I would not swear to the exact sequence or extent of damage the first time, but the second time was the killer. As a forum user it was not all that visible until the thing went down completely. As to the nature of the hack my impression is that it was a deconstruction of the internal links rather than anything else....it was just taken apart at the seams. The Lancer WEB pages had to be rebuilt on the new server as did my site but the archives on the forum were a fundamental problem, perhaps those who reconstructed it would have a better technical explanation of the damage.

As to the moderation, I think most folks know that Debra had some health problems and for times during that period was not even able to participate in the forum. Unfortunately that was still the situation when it began to be seriously hacked or perhaps more accurately deconstructed - she was seriously just about to call it quits at that point but her health did improve later - hence the resurgence and the continuation of the conferences and of some Lancer publishing. Long story short it is amazing that the forum itself has been rebuilt; as you say, that would be a story worthy of Mr Gates....it should be a nice resource on a great number of topics. I certainly know there was stuff discussed there that I can only vaguely recall at this point.

Anyway, I hope that gives it some perspective, its about as much as I can remember - its been a tough road at points, that's for sure. Makes me wonder why I didn't just go back to rock collecting when I retired...

Howdy, Larry. How are things with you in the land of Carrie Underwood &Toby Keith?

That was a fascinating read & also informative to all lurkers who remember & routinely visited the sudden sinking of the Lancer Titanic. As a lurker, I had no idea the website was under cyber attack & had been victimized, wounded & killed. Unlike humans that often look to find Salvation not in the concept of Heaven, but in death (radical Islamists believe this), Lancer has a chance to live again.

I'm going thru another location move at the time, but I will get around in time to digging out some of my old Lancer post copies that I saved in Word documents to refresh my memory on what was being discussed when the cyber asteroid murdered the Lancer server. I am curious as to what topic hit the nerve that motivated someone to ambush & murder the Lancer Forum server. It might be these:

I remember discussions on the 'phantom' train one of the two DPD police officers stationed on top of the triple overpass claimed to the WC was passing across the bridge during the shooting as being one of the subjects I was following when Lancer went down for good. A visual analyst communicating privately with me believes he has spotted the 'phantom' train (or the parked Pullman train cars behind Mr. Zapruder & Ms. Sitzman) in the parade car side reflections visible in the Zapruder film. I expect his work will be appearing on YouTube soon.

Another topic was the parking lot behind the privacy fence on the North grassy knoll being managed by Bill Decker & his employees parked cars being at the location many believed the shot that killed JFK originated from. I just recently contributed comments to a thread about Bill Decker's possible role in the LHO rifle being brought into the TSBD to be 'found' from some of that discussion at the old Lancer I was reading at the time.
Joan Mellen mentions the person that collected license plates numbers of the cars parked behind the privacy fence that were 'lost' in her new book. I recall that info being discussed at Lancer. Also that the cars were not searched in the Bill Decker employee car park. Perhaps in time, future researchers/authors will draw attention to the fact that JFK was caught between Bill Decker's county jail & the North knoll Bill Decker employee car park when he was ambushed & murdered, connect those dots to Bill Decker's involvement with J. Edgar Hoover in another famous ambush (Bonnie & Clyde), a Bill Decker deputy (Eugene Boone) supposedly 'finding' the LHO murder weapon in the TSBD away from the area his boss (Bill Decker) ordered his employees to report to & 'hold secure' on Jesse Curry's police radio & connect that to Decker's suspicious behavior immediately after the shooting (he hightailed it out of the crime scene when he could have dismounted Jesse Curry's car at the base of the grassy knoll on Elm Street, run up the embankment & led his men in the search for an assassin instead of ordering his men on Curry's police radio to report to that area & hold it secure in his absence) & take the JFK story to a different level than it's been before for old & new global students of the assassination of President Kennedy.

If Lancer was murdered to keep those topics quiet, that effort has failed here with these words at the Education Forum. Take that, cyber meanies!!!

Besides being a gorgeous woman, Debra Conway routinely proved that she was one smart, tough lady to tackle a subject as complex as the JFK assassination. My heart will always be open to her & my desires for her good health will always be channeled privately to the One that put us both here in global Disneyland & programmed our lives accordingly.

Best,

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

Oklahoma is doing well this fall, its been wetter than usual and that always makes us happy - of course moving to number two in terms of earthquake risk right behind California might be considered a bit of a downer, it used to be we talked about dealing with tornadoes but at least we were safe from earthquakes - now not not so much. If we start to get hurricanes too, some of us might become paranoid.

Your memory is far better than mine but I do recall the parking lot discussions and the missing list of license plates - just like the missing list of names taken by DPD at the theatre - I seem to recall a lot of discussion about sliding gates, how the lot at the train yard was sealed off and what Bowers could see, Debra did interview his brother who was adamant that he saw more than he felt safe to talk about.

The phantom train and the tramps (all sorts of tramps) were big areas of discussion, the train thing has always really bothered me. Another very hot topic was the question of what was actually recovered down on the south side of Elm and who was picking up what. The fact that evidence appeared to disappear there got lots of discussion.

There was always a lot of discussion about the TSBD on the Lancer forum, same as here. Also a lot of talk about folks behind the fence, especially so because for a long while Ed Hoffman was a subject of discussion as well. I'm hard pressed to recall what was being discussed when things went south, I know that a couple of threads had been segregated from the main forum, one I think about Judyth but not sure of the others, perhaps one on Tosh Plumlee. At this stage I sometimes have a hard time sorting out what were the hot topics on the old Compuserve JFK forum vs. Lancer. its becoming a blur - then again that may be those earthquakes...grin.

Your memories of Lancer's final days are spot on, Larry. I remember those discussions too. Lots of participation in how a 6th floor shooter that was seen by several Dealey Plaza witnesses lingering around the sniper's nest got off that floor without being seen or shot by police. The Z-film was always a hot topic, with that fellow Bill Miller flooding the threads with animated Gif's of the Z-film that were distracting as holy heck. Sometimes he'd have 5 or six of them running at the same time on one page. I seem to recall Debra getting on him for that stuff. Miller would eventually torment Jack White here at EF. From Jack's posts, it was obvious that there no love between the two (lol). Jack called Miller 'visually impaired'.

I remember one post concerning the subject of why didn't Jackie, the Kennedy family or the Connelly's sue the TSBD or the city of Dallas for wrongful death/attempted murder/harboring a murderer (or something along those lines) that got banned & moved rather quickly that still sticks in my memory banks. To this day, no one has yet to name the railroad detective that was reported by several witnesses to have been present on or near the triple underpass bridge during the ambush or why he was there in the 1st place. Who moved the Pullman train cars visible behind the grassy knoll privacy fence in a multitude of amateur movies & photos, why were they moved & what train did Lee Bowers ask the police to stop were all topics I recall being discussed at Lancer during its final days that have yet to be resolved.

It will be interesting to see the visual results of EF's Lancer recovery completion & how the site looked on it's last healthy day of life. I hope someone will copy & paste a screenshot of it here at the EF for those who do not sign up for membership (so we can all see Lancer as it once was, again). Between your memories & mine, those that don't sign up for membership can still get a good idea of the topics being discussed at the time of Lancer's destruction effort that has now failed with EF's Lancer restoration, Larry. I can't help but wonder if that 1st cyber assassin will make a 2nd attempt with Lancer's restoration. If so, can the culprit be caught & punished this time around?

Lancer, during it's glory days, was a great place to keep up with the latest discussions on the JFK case. I kept a lot of those threads so I could read them at a later date. I still have those copies. I remember a lot of discussion about your books, Larry, as well as the beginning of what morphed into Sherry Fiester's 'Enemy Of The Truth'.

Come to think of it, Lancer is the only website I've ever seen after a cyber hacking attack in all my years of continuous Internet surfing. Usually, damaged websites suddenly disappear from the Internet with only a server empty drive message visible to someone that clicked on the URL. I seem to recall Lancer hanging on like a ghost ship aimlessly afloat on the ocean for a short while, with the Lancer home page banner still visible before the empty server message could be seen when trying to enter the Forum. At the time, I didn't realize I was looking at a hacked website.

When I did my brief stint in Del City & Oklahoma City as a civilian DOD employee, the ground was stable; solid as a rock. I don't recall 'fracking' ever being discussed or the possibility that it causes earthquakes. I expect to hear about a lot of lawsuits when people's homes become damaged or lost due to the after effects of fracking.

I do remember vivid discussions on F-4 & F-5 tornadoes. Okie co-workers explained to me that the winds are so violent that they actually explode people & animals from the sudden change in air pressure. I was assured that the death I would suffer if hit by an F-4 or F-5 tornado would be as fast as an jet aircraft crashing into a mountain at 600 mph. Thanks to my co-workers, I lost a lot of sleep my 1st year in Oklahoma (lol). I kept a small gym bag of my important documents, data discs & one change of clothes by the door of the house I rented just in case Gary England appeared suddenly on TV standing in front of a weather map of the approaching tornado. I had it down to fleeing the area in my SUV heading southeast (tornadoes generally travel northeast) within 5 minutes of Gary's face on TV.

Ironically, the only funnel I've ever seen touch down occurred at Port Lavaca, Texas a year after I retired from Federal service. It was skinny (like looking at film footage of 'Twiggy') and stayed on the ground all of about 30 seconds. Not much to brag about compared to what routinely rolls thru & tears up Oklahoma.

As difficult as it may be to believe, live ocean blue crabs can be bought in some Oklahoma City Asian food markets (one can take a Cajun out of Louisiana, but they'll still find ocean blue crabs wherever they are). The trick is to get there immediately after the delivery driver arrives & before the women shoppers show up & get angry at someone buying up most of the crabs for sale (trust me, you don't want to be surrounded by a mob of angry women out to buy live crabs & you're standing there with most of them in your carry bag [past nightmares return]. Not good at all....)

Someday, I'd like to visit Tulsa. I never made it up Oklahoma that far Northeast. I was constantly fleeing from tornadoes Southeast (lol). I saw more of the Southeastern part of Oklahoma than I did the rest of the state when I lived & worked there a few years back.

Best always to you, distinguished & esteemed Sir...

Sincerely,

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

Brad, you highlighted one of the strange things about the original Lancer server hack in that it was largely a matter of breaking links...I first noticed it on my web site when people would ask for pages I knew were there and they were just gone. That's why Debra did not notice it for some time, its like they started breaking down deep and then just moved upwards so on the serface the site looked relatively normal and just kept losing links and degrading bit by bit. I have no idea how that would be done and for that matter it might be something particular to that host company and that particular server's security. Might not work somewhere else; again I suspect the folks rebuilding it might have an idea but then again sharing that might be a matter or ongoing security as well.

The train cars and the entire area behind the fence as well as the overpass were frequent topics of discussion; to this day I'm not sure about the DPD officer who said his view was blocked by a passing train, actually I just don't belive that. And I have never found anything that suggests the three parked work train cars were opened and searched that afternoon. You also brought up a point that bodes well for the restoration, there were people who posted there who are no longer active or who have passed away so that is the only way to retrieve their info. about the restoration, And yes Bill did seriously overload the system with graphics at times, I remember that well.

Sounds like you might have worked out at Tinker AFB? And no, before the current very low depth earthquake swarms (not at all like your standard quake) we didn't have any other than over

a couple of small fault lines in the east and one small one that actually runs right near my house down here in the SW, in the Wichita Mtns.

As to tornadoes, they have always been just a fact of life here, interestingly it led to Okla City having some of the most advanced and best weather forecasting in the nation, the first to introduce doppler radar, to deploy trackers. We just got missed by a tornado when living north of Atlanta and it was amazing how much different the weather forecasting and coverage was there....had never really been a problem for them because they didn't have many. Here its a seasonal thing....like severe ice storms have become - we never had those before the last few years either.

Larry:

If it helps the techs in their analysis any, may I offer to you & them this:

You recall how Lancer looked when a visitor entered the Forum. You may remember the individual thread topics would have sub threads connected to them (kinda like what an online genealogy ancestry tree looks like)? These sub threads would extend the entire length of the topic. Sometimes mini-sub threads would be visible connected to a portion of the main thread 'tree'. This was individual responses to specific contributors as opposed to responding to the last post published. There could be many of these.

When I visited the forum, I would look for new additions to the main thread 'tree' so as to update the word documents I was keeping on the thread topic.

I don't recall any mention of Debra Conway suffering from health problems at the time. At times she would post updates to upcoming events, such as the Lancer Conference. In her place, as administrator, after Sherry was a fellow who went by the name 'Dealey'. I gave some bio info on him earlier that I read on his profile.
When I first noticed the main thread & all its extensions & sub threads being deleted, I thought it was this fellow 'Dealey' putting the axe to the posts because I'd see what was supposedly his snarky responses to contributors complaining that their posts had been deleted or moved by 'Dealey'. To me, it looked like 'Dealey' was destroying the website for some unknown reason. It was a shock to me to learn the website had been a hacking victim. All this time I was unaware of that fact.

The last time I visited Lancer when it had a Forum full of subject 'trees', all of them were empty & a notice that 'topic removed' or 'topic locked' or 'topic deleted' was at the top of the main thread. I seem to remember 'deleted by Administrator Dealey' visible (or something similar).

This lasted for a short period of time, perhaps as long as a week or two. The forum stayed visible to me with nothing there but a lot of empty subject 'trees' & deletion messages on each former topic thread.
Then the forum disappeared for good and an 'empty drive' server message appeared.

I don't remember anyone online discussing that Lancer had been hacked. Because there were no topics visible to read & retain for future reference, I visited the Education Forum & lurked here for awhile. I stayed because Jack White & Bill Miller were having some colossal battles over the authenticity of the JFK ambush visuals, particularly the Z-film. They could be funny as hell (lol). Not being an EF member, I couldn't view their supporting visuals, so I asked some friends who were EF members to download them & send them to me in private email. I still have them somewhere in the quagmire I call my 'JFK research materials' (it resembles a bottomless pit).

I hope that stuff helps. I wish I had known what was going on behind the scenes & I could have saved some screen grabs of Lancer as it was being hacked to death. Jack White passed on before EF accepted me as a member. I would have loved to have had a conversation with him. I admired him & his visual analysis greatly.

Best wishes,

Brad Milch

PS: Tinker & I connect back to Bill Clinton (Slick Willie passed up the opportunity to keep Kelly AFB open by not vetoing the BRAC decision to close the base). The devastating effect that had on hundreds of career civialian Kelly AFB Federal workers cannot be briefly described; families separated & divorced, homes were lost, neighborhoods disrupted, Federal careers ended by resignation & early retirements, etc. I learned from that experience that Government jobs are territorial. When sent out of one's normal work environment into a different workplace with people who don't know or trust the newcomers & who grew up together, went to the same schools, married into each other's families, they aren't always glad to see a newcomer pop up in their midst, particularly if they've been waiting for promotions for a long time & the newcomer has more education, training, time in service, etc. than they do. Viewed as a career threat, the work environment for the newcomer can now become hostile; almost like facing a demon on a day to day basis. It’s a case of ‘them’ versus ‘us’. Many buckle under the pressure & constant ‘back-stabbing’ & resign or retire early. I was in that group. This is why Hillary will never earn my vote; her husband tossed me and hundreds like me to the wind like a piece of dead meat after several decades of dedicated Federal service. The wounds will never heal nor be forgotton by those who were stabbed the deepest. Apparently, turning backs on Federal employees runs in the blood of both Clintons. The first cut is the deepest, Hillary.

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

Brad, I have shared what I observed and know about the disconnection of links; I'm not involved with restoring the forum so your comments would be best directed to the moderators on that. All I can give you is the history I observed, which affected my own WEB site, hosted on the same server the Lancer forum was...

I honestly don't know Brad, the folks who are reconstructing for the Ed forum may have just started by grabbing pages and rebuilding from scratch with all new linkages. If so their desgin

is probably something new and their security will likely be different because I'm guessing any package they use now is far different and hopefully offers more security. I'm just

not techie enough to know...my html goes back to about 1994, even in dinosaur years that makes me dated...grin.

Edited by Larry Hancock

Larry and Brad,

I do not know the actual process by which the restoration will take place - which actually began today. What I do know is that the site is being rebuilt from the ground up.

One option we were given was to restore the site with its original software. We decided not to do that but have the bespoke rebuild.

The hosting of the site is totally secure, it will not be possible to hack it in the manner it was hacked before. When we received the archive Debra assured us that all the files were there. I do not doubt her for a second, but - having followed this conversation - I am wondering if there are files the site no longer has. And so if anyone has files from the original site I would be pleased to receive them and have them added to the archive.

What we do have we are assured is able to be totally restored.

In the process of logging on every member is given the opportunity of linking to the active JFK Lancer Productions and Publications.

Lancer%20Logon%20Header_zpsoruimwgd.jpg

Reference to JFK Lancer is an active aspect of this rebuild. In addition every function of the site has its own version of the present Lancer splash.

JFK Lancer is seen - by us - as an ongoing venture. The original JFK Lancer was a text based forum. All of that will be restored and members will be able to add replies to all the previous threads.

In addition we are adding a new function to the site. This is still being discussed, but we intend to have a mew part of the new site which will be able to host video presentations - hopefully live as well as recoded. These presentations will be video based as opposed text based. Clearly text responses will be allowed but central purpose of this part of the site is that these threads will be a live or prepared video - and we are not talking about clips which will be allowed on the text part of the site. We envisage these presentations to be reasonably substantial.

Lancer%20Seminar_Presentations_zpsdq84jj

As I say this part of the rebuild is still under discussion, but we believe we may have a solution and we have been led to believe this is not only possible but will not require a second mortgage to pay for it.

When the site will open is still being discussed. We are very tempted to delay opening till November and coincide with the 2016 Lancer conference.

James.

I apologize sincerely for the multiple deletions, James. I couldn't think of any other way to get Larry & myself on the same page & the focus back on the EF Lancer restoration guru's that are performing a modern miracle in their Lancer restoration.

Had Larry returned & saw all my posts deleted (with a message explaining I had deleted them), that is how Lancer looked in its final days to me. Multiple deletions after multiple deletions from an administrator using the name 'Dealey' (or someone impersonating him). For Larry: in my example, EF wasn't hacked, nor did its server pick up a virus. My deletions came from my own keyboard. The difference in my EF example & Lancer is that in this thread, you can still see your posts & those of the other contributors. Just my posts have been deleted. At Lancer at the end, everyone's post in the thread would eventually be deleted until all threads visible were deleted. The Forum stayed like that for least a week, possibly two each time I visited the Lancer Home page & clicked on the 'enter Forum' button. Nothing there but deleted threads. After a week or two, the 'empty server drive' message appeared when trying to enter the Lancer Forum.

James, I copied Lancer threads into Word documents for several years. Allow me some time to get my relocation effort stabilized & I'll be glad to share them with you in the most efficient, fastest manner possible. At the moment, not having reviewed those files in years & not knowing total file size, I'm thinking along the lines of mailing you a flash memory stick with all that material copied onto it. This would necessitate a reliable mail system delivery to get from me to you (does one still exist? lol). Another option is for me to upload what I have to a Google drive account & send you the folder url or give you access to the account via private PM. You could close the account after downloading or keep it open if you desire to share the folder contents. Just change the password. If you can think of a better way, please advise. I consider it an honor to participate in the revival of Lancer, a place I spent many hours visiting online over the years & learned a lifetime full of info concerning the assassination of President Kennedy. I have no doubts in my mind that the Souls that left us would appreciate their work & words being read again by those who missed it the 1st time around.

I do hope the EF members & visitors that followed this conversation realize that hacking into a website's server is not a harmless prank, it's as serious as actually murdering a human to me.

I'm sorry this pulled you away from your work, James. Will you smooth things with Kathy for me? I still have deep scars from the last time she bit into me for deleting stuff (lol).

I can't think of anyone more deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize or Pulitzer at the moment than you & your staff & your global humanitarian & educational efforts, James. Perhaps your members & visitors could let those good people know about you & your staff just in case they haven't a clue.

With deepest respect to you & those that assist you here at EF,

I remain Sincerely yours, Esteemed Sir

Brad Milch

PS: I don't remember if I copied each entire thread, or just the portions that appealed to me. Like all websites, Lancer had those that routinely rubbed the public the wrong way, so I doubt I kept their particular posts. I'll know when I review what I saved. Also, the animated Gif's I remember saving separately because I had trouble copying & pasting them into Word documents. I'll get those items included as well. The photos probably are included with the text; I rarely had trouble coping thread photos into Word.

Edited by Brad Milch

@Larry & James Gordon:

Larry, do you know precisely when JFK Lancer was hacked? Apparently, little or no info on the cyber attack Lancer suffered is available on the Internet. From my own searching, the Lancer Blog was active until April, 2010. Did any Government entities take action following the cyber attack & destruction of Lancer? I could find no mention of the JFK Lancer website, JFK Lancer Forum, Debra Conway or EF's JFK Lancer Restoration in Wikipedia; apparently others have not updated that site.

Apparently, those following MSM & domestic & foreign government Intel abuses are interested in what happened to Lancer & what can someone do to seek remedy after a website is destroyed by a cyber attack. This includes those that teach college courses on Government, MSM, Radio-TV-Film production & a host of other topics, as well as their students. Personal email inquiries are asking.

This question assumes answers does not breech the security of the ongoing JFK Lancer restoration by EF computer wizards & genius counterparts.

It would not surprise me if James DiEugenio does an expose in the near future of the sudden demise of Lancer to add to his rigged CBS TV News Specials exposes. Pat Speer should add it to his website as well.

If you provide any info not harmful to the ongoing Lancer restoration effort & post it, that info will be seen by a multitude of persons globally & will probably also get listed in Google, Bing & other search engines rather quickly. I expect interest in the fate of JFK Lancer to grow dramatically as more info is obtainable on the Internet.

Also of interest: when did your website get hacked & what happened afterword? Who are the authorities you went to after suffering a cyber attack & what were the results in your case?

@James: I've pulled what I can find of the thread copies I made of the original Lancer Forum discussions off my external hard drive(s) that I have located & the total file sizes fall between 144Mb to 1.8 Gb. I expect this number to thin down dramatically. Before I go looking for the thread animated Gif's that I saved separately (I couldn't get them to copy & paste into Word documents at the time), I'll start uploading those files to a Google drive & provide you with access info in Private Message. Just change the password & the entire drive will be yours to do as you please, with no connection to me. 144 Mb shouldn't take that much time to upload to Google drive.

Best,

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

You recall how Lancer looked when a visitor entered the Forum. You may remember the individual thread topics would have sub threads connected to them (kinda like what an online genealogy ancestry tree looks like)? These sub threads would extend the entire length of the topic. Sometimes mini-sub threads would be visible connected to a portion of the main thread 'tree'. This was individual responses to specific contributors as opposed to responding to the last post published. There could be many of these.

FWIW / FYI....

Here's an example of the "tree" formatting Brad just spoke of (screen capture saved via the Wayback Machine at Archive.org on April 29, 2005):

JFKLancerForum.com/topic-id=17758

But the "tree" method wasn't the only way to view Lancer forum threads. You could also opt to switch to the "Linear Mode" for viewing the forum's threads (which is the method I always used, because I found it much easier and less confusing). I don't think any linear views of any threads have been archived by the Wayback Machine, however.

Edited by David Von Pein