The Education Forum

TSBD Women in Scarves - Post-Assassination Collection

Sandy Larsen

I want to collect photos of probable TSBD women wearing scarves, just after the shooting took place. (i.e. Darnell/Couch time period)

Pre-Assassination Women in Scarves
Post-Assassination Women in Scarves

Pre/Post Assassination Matches of Women in Scarves

Index

Couch/Darnell Group 1

Wide All Black Woman
All Black Woman
Black Top Gray Skirt Woman
All White Woman on Steps

Edited by Sandy Larsen

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Darnellstabilized2.gif

Here are my nicknames... suggestions are welcome. Left-to-right, and down-to-up stairs:

Wide All Black Woman
All Black Woman
All Black Woman on Steps
All White Woman on Steps

Sandy,

Of the three women who are dressed "in black" in your list, the only one who could possibly be the one we believe is Calvery in the Z-Frame is your "All Black Woman on Steps" for the simple reason that she's the only one in Couch-Darnell who might be wearing a separate (and different-colored) skirt.

Just stating the obvious and giving you a free "bump"

20160.jpg .

--  Tommy :sun

EDIT:  And now that I take a closer look at that part of the Couch-Darnell clip, I'm convinced I see a sliver of that separate and lighter-colored skirt on the Woman In Black whom our "Lovelady" is talking to on the steps. It's visible for a few frames between Turning Man's shoulder and the big "white blob" to his right (which I believe is the profiled face of the woman next to him). 

Edited by Thomas Graves

On 3/16/2017 at 1:23 AM, Thomas Graves said:

EDIT:  And now that I take a closer look at that part of the Couch-Darnell clip, I'm convinced I see a sliver of that separate and lighter-colored skirt on the gal our Lovelady is talking to. It's visible for a few frames above Turning man's shoulder, and to the left of the big "white blob" (the profiled face of the woman to Turning Man's right?)

Tommy,

When I read what you said about the "separate skirt," I thought to myself "good point" and then I looked at the slowed down Couch/Darnell clip. I thought I could see a sliver of gray between two people in the area that would be All Black Woman on Steps' skirt. Which made my heart "jump" (adrenalin or something).

Then I finished reading your post and saw that you'd seen the same!

I'm going to single step through the video and see if I can confirm that. I'll let you know.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

I do believe we are looking at Gloria Calvery, Tommy.

Are those horizontal stripes I see in her skirt? The lower one is easy to see, less so the upper one.

(As for the white blob to our right of Gloria Calvery's skirt, I also believe that to be a face of the woman in profile, and that she may have blond hair that is making her face look long.)

gloria_calvery.jpg

27 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Are those horizontal stripes I see in her skirt? The lower one is easy to see, less so the upper one.

(As for the white blob to our right of Gloria Calvery's skirt, I also believe that to be a face of the woman in profile, and that she may have blond hair that is making her face look long.)

gloria_calvery.jpg

Sandy,

Now that you mention it, I can see those two horizontal stripes in her skirt, too.  Nice "catch" and nice freeze frame from the Couch-Darnell clip showing the skirt in all it's glory-ah.

--  Tommy :sun

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2017 at 2:28 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

gloria_calvery.jpg

bumped