The Education Forum

Garbage Piles up Deep Enough

Congratulations, fellow members, you have posted enough meaningless garbage threads to push the "Oswald Leaving the TSBD?" thread to the second page.

Instead of taking a cheap shot, you could have bumped it to the first page. Mas facil.

It gets wearisome competing with the propaganda campaign after a while.

When I suggested increasing the number of topics visible on a page it was to deal with this particular concern. If a page could have 20 topics then the front page would always show 15 as well as the pinned ones. Isn't that a simple matter of changing a number from 15 to 20 in the forum program?

I believe it was Larry Hancock (my favorite Okie, besides Carrie Underwood & Reba) who suggested that each researcher have his/her own page or section to present their research & take comments. I thought that suggestion had merit & would limit the number of items displayed on page one.

I find that the more LN'ers defend the WC (while ignoring the HSCA) they not only demonstrate how weak that official report is but also group themselves in the rebel crowd known as CT'ers. The bond is neither accepts the HSCA.

To use a Biblical analogy, had Moses come down from the mountain twice with 2 different sets of tablets and told the people below that the 2nd set was a rethinking of the 1st set of tablets, how do you think the Boss would feel if the 2nd set was ignored altogether?

Another analogy is to build a house & put it on the market for sale. How does it look to the realtor when a repairman has to keep coming back to the structure to repair cracks & leakage problems in it?

Just sayin'

BM

Here's my take on the topic:

Everyone, from Paul Trejo to David Von Pein to Paul Brancato to Larry Hancock to Bill Kelly to Robert Prudhomme, has the right to post on the subject of the JFK assassination. That's because this is a JFK assassination discussion forum.

All of the above SHOULD be obvious.

If your "pet" thread is getting bumped off the front page, someone needs to do some more research and add more information to the thread to keep it on Page One. And if no one else is doing this...well...why are you complaining about it, rather than doing something about it?

While the primary theme of this forum is that the Warren Commission report is a crock, that's not the ONLY point of view out there. And what kind of forum would this be if we did NOT discuss ALL theories and examine all the positions people hold regarding the JFK assassination? It's NOT the place of the moderators or administrators to delete the threads that you don't agree with. So you want to do something about those threads? Do your homework, refute the logic, find the facts to make your case stronger than the other side.

So if someone else won't do what you want done...which is to boost a particular thread back to Page One...what's keeping YOU from doing it?

Kathy & Mark said it best, IMHO. EF is like the Ed Sullivan show of JFK forums. One might have to sift thru dancing bears & jugglers to get to The Beatles or The Stones, but it's all good. It's better than the competition.

The Ef feature I enjoy the most is its own in house caped crusader in the form of Pat Speer. Having attended Pat Speer University (his online website), taken & graduated from Pat's JFK assassination 101 analysis, I have faith that Pat will don his cape & defeat any & all Jokers & Penguins that show up to wreck havoc on his research.

BM

Edited by Brad Milch

There are at least 2 Forums that I can think of where one is not allowed if one is an LN. This is not one of them. LNs have always been allowed to post here, provided they are fairly respectful, as all should be. I don't believe that is going to change.

While that's true, I've always felt that we need LNs like a big hole in back of the head.