The Education Forum

Dealing with deniers

There were two separate brain exams, weeks after the assassination. Dr. Fink was only present at one of them.

There were also two different brains, one that belonged to JFK, that was partially obliterated by a bullet to the head, and one brain that was said to be his, but wasn't because the extant photos show a brain in a liquid solution that doctors said had to been in the jar on a shelf for months because of its color and texture, so it wasn't JFK's brain.

Oh, brother.

Horne's got you hogtied and brainwashed.

Doug Horne's Silliness (Part 1)

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tom Scully

....DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Per a 2003 ABC poll (which included twice the number of respondents

than the Gallup Poll), only 7% of people asked thought that Oswald was

completely innocent (i.e., only 7 of every 100 think that Oswald

didn't fire a shot at JFK).

Compared to the paranoid fringe that appear on Internet sites, that's

quite a difference. Because probably better than 85% of those paranoid

kooks seem to think Oswald never fired a shot.

2003 poll:

www.pollingreport.com/news3.htm#Kennedy ....

..... QUESTION: What kind of criteria were used to select Muncie?

THEODORE CAPLOW: ...The Middletown one study does not really contain a critique of consumerism. It contains a critique of class stratification, and the fact that the business class as they saw it were not only exploiting the working class, but also attempting to control them ideologically. There was a movement called "Magic Middletown." There was boosterism. Lynd devotes a lot of space to how squalid the typical working man's home was....

David, could you show us what "this" looks like -- 2+ inches of tucked in custom-made dress shirt bunched up entirely above the SBT in-shoot at the base of the neck?

Sure thing, Cliff. Happy to oblige:

LoweJFKphoto.jpg

NOTE/CREDIT: The above photo (which was taken by Jacques Lowe and depicts JFK wearing a dress shirt that is bunched up significantly around the area of the collar) comes courtesy of Jean Davison, author of the magnificent 1983 book "Oswald's Game". Jean e-mailed me that photograph on June 20, 2011.

Thank you, Jean.

Edited by David Von Pein

David, could you show us what "this" looks like -- 2+ inches of tucked in custom-made dress shirt bunched up entirely above the SBT in-shoot at the base of the neck?

Sure thing, Cliff. Happy to oblige:

LoweJFKphoto.jpg

NOTE/CREDIT: The above photo (which was taken by Jacques Lowe and depicts JFK wearing a dress shirt that is bunched up significantly around the area of the collar) comes courtesy of Jean Davison, author of the magnificent 1983 book "Oswald's Game". Jean e-mailed me that photograph on June 20, 2011.

Thank you, Jean.

And what is your evidence that this "bunching" involved 2 inches of fabric?

What part of "coronal sections were not made" are you having trouble with? .... The sectioning was not done Davey, and there is no such thing as partial sectioning.

I'm not saying that a full "sectioning" (bread loaf type) of the brain was done. I know that was not done. All I'm saying is that SOME "sectioning" was done (i.e., some portions or "sections" of the brain were removed from JFK's brain at a later time), and the autopsy report (WR; p.544) says that seven different "sections" of the brain were "taken" for examination.

And Dr. Humes says that very thing in his ARRB session. And this quote comes in his testimony when the question of "sectioning the brain" is brought up by the ARRB questioner:

HUMES -- "We did take certain sections a day or two later."

There's also this from Dr. Boswell's ARRB testimony:

"Now, this is the way we examine the brain, and had we sectioned it, we would lay it just like this and then start slicing it here. And I think from the microscopic description of the brain--we have microscopic sections of the transected cord. .... Oh, and also we did take some sections of the right parietal lobe, corpus callosum, that was right in here someplace. Anterior portion, frontal lobe, frontal parietal cortex. So there are a lot of sections of brain."

Edited by David Von Pein

On 6/21/2011 at 9:03 PM, David Von Pein said:

LOL.gif

Okay, you are going with the "it's obvious" track in your argument. All right, let's say your photo shows what you claim it does, David.

LoweJFKphoto.jpg

Isn't it just as obvious that there is no similar "bunching up" of the jacket in this photo taken ten seconds before the shooting? The fold in the Dealey Plaza photo was a fraction of an inch. You can literally measure the fold by comparing it to the 1.25 inch jacket collar.

post-4811-023342200 1308733435_thumb.jpg

The fabric fold in JFK's jacket looks nothing like the folds in your shirt photo.

That's obvious.

:D

post-4811-044802700 1308733097_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cliff Varnell

LoweJFKphoto.jpg

This is a wonderful photo. Look at JFK's hair. The back of his shirt was pushed up, the hair at the back of his head was pushed up. He'd obviously been resting his head.

Is that what caused JFK's shirt to bunch up in the Dallas motorcade, David?

He slumped down in his seat to rest?

:blink:

Edited by Cliff Varnell

LOL.gif

Okay, you are going with the "it's obvious" track in your argument. All right, let's say your photo shows what you claim it does, David.

LoweJFKphoto.jpg

Isn't it just as obvious that there is no similar "bunching up" of the jacket in this photo taken ten seconds before the shooting? The fold in the Dealey Plaza photo was a fraction of an inch. You can literally measure the fold by comparing it to the 1.25 inch jacket collar.

post-4811-023342200 1308733435_thumb.jpg

The fabric fold in JFK's jacket looks nothing like the folds in your shirt photo.

That's obvious.

:D

Once again Varnell posts pure crap. Yes you can measure the fold in JFK's jacket, it's 3+ inches of fabric. How can we tell? the fold is as tall as the jacket collar. Varnell's claims are pure fantasy.

Sadly for Varnell his decades long claim about the jacket has been relegated to the dustbin of silly ideas.

LoweJFKphoto.jpg

This is a wonderful photo. Look at JFK's hair. The back of his shirt was pushed up, the hair at the back of his head was pushed up. He'd obviously been resting his head.

For years you have told us a fold such as this is impossible, yet here it is...you just can't catch a break can you? ROFLMAO!

I guess old JFK, liked a bit more "slack" in his shirts than you though eh Varnell? Can you imagine what all that fabric could do to the lines of his jacket? LMAO!

Edited by Craig Lamson

On 6/22/2011 at 3:07 AM, Craig Lamson said:

Once again Varnell posts pure crap. Yes you can measure the fold in JFK's jacket, it's 3+ inches of fabric. How can we tell? the fold is as tall as the jacket collar.

The fold is as tall as the 1.25 inch jacket collar? Not much of the jacket collar would be visible if such were the case.

The fold in this photo is a garden variety 3/4 inch fabric fold. It looks nothing like the slump-bunch in Jean's photo.

post-4811-052077400 1308742076_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cliff Varnell

LoweJFKphoto.jpg

For years you have told us a fold such as this is impossible, yet here it is

No it isn't! That fold was created by JFK slumping in his seat. I never said you couldn't create such an exaggerated fold by slumping down in the seat. That is not a "normal" sitting posture, is it?

It is impossible to create such a fold by making the casual, "normal" movements of JFK in the motorcade.

Your inability to replicate such a "bunch" amplifies my point.

...you just can't catch a break can you? ROFLMAO!

Every time you guys post evidence it blows up in your face.

Let's see if David Von Pein can show us where this identical bunch is in the Towner photo.

I guess old JFK, liked a bit more "slack" in his shirts than you though eh Varnell?

I guess he liked to go around with a big cowlick sticking out the back of his head, eh Lamson?

JFK relaxing on an airplane wasn't as dapper as JFK in the motorcade, obviously.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Let's see if David Von Pein can show us where this identical bunch is in the Towner photo.

LOL.gif

The more an LNer proves Varnell wrong, the more proof Varnell requires.

If we had a series of photos and films of CE399 slicing through JFK's body, Cliff will insist that LNers provide additional SBT proof.

Edited by David Von Pein

I guess he liked to go around with a big cowlick sticking out the back of his head, eh?

Many times he didn't have a choice. The cowlick was just there, and stuck out a lot of times. I've seen numerous pictures of JFK with the cowlick sort of sticking up (or sticking straight out), such as this picture taken on 11/22/63:

09a.%2BJFK%2BAnd%2BJackie%2BArrive%2BIn%2BDallas%2BOn%2BNovember%2B22%252C%2B1963.jpg

And here's a good "bunching up" photo from the George Jefferies film:

Frame%2BFrom%2BJefferies%2BFilm.jpg

http://Kennedy-Photos.blogspot.com

Edited by David Von Pein

On 6/22/2011 at 5:27 AM, David Von Pein said:

LOL.gif

The more an LNer proves Varnell wrong, the more proof Varnell requires.

What have you proven me wrong about? You show a photo of JFK relaxing on an airplane with

"bed head" -- a tuft of hair sticking out of the back of his head. His shirt was pushed up

and his hair was pushed up -- how is that analogous to his posture in the motorcade?

If we had a series of photos and films of CE399 slicing through JFK's body, Cliff will insist that LNers provide additional SBT proof.

Where is your SBT "bunch" in this photo, David?

post-4811-027559600 1308755786_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cliff Varnell