The Education Forum

Why Did No One React To What I Dug Up ?

David Yarnell

:huh:

Why did nobody react to the recently unearthed microfilm of New York Journal American columnist Jack O'Brian ?

He said on November 22, 1965, the first day he took over the late Kilgallen's "Voice of Broadway," that Florence Pritchett Smith had known she was dying and planned her own funeral. She even had chosen pallbearers.

What part of this is offensive ? Unless you think the Hearst Corporation was part of the conspiracy, then you have no reason to doubt what O'Brian said.

Would somebody prefer that I scan the Xerox to a Microsoft Word attachment and E-mail it to you ? That costs money.

Why did nobody react to the recently unearthed microfilm of New York Journal American columnist Jack O'Brian ?

He said on November 22, 1965, the first day he took over the late Kilgallen's "Voice of Broadway," that Florence Pritchett Smith had known she was dying and planned her own funeral. She even had chosen pallbearers.

What part of this is offensive ? Unless you think the Hearst Corporation was part of the conspiracy, then you have no reason to doubt what O'Brian said.

Would somebody prefer that I scan the Xerox to a Microsoft Word attachment and E-mail it to you ? That costs money.

:rolleyes:

I am sorry I was unable to reply to this posting yesterday as I was working to tight deadlines. I have done so now and have replied to the original question here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2358